Bajaj Pulsar 150 On Road Price in MiryalagudaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Pulsar 150 Neon ABS||Rs. 77,439||Rs. 65,824||Rs. 5,924.00||Rs. 5,691|
|Pulsar 150 Neon BS6||Rs. 98,094||Rs. 84,448||Rs. 7,600.00||Rs. 6,046|
|Pulsar 150 ABS||Rs. 1,00,549||Rs. 86,662||Rs. 7,799.00||Rs. 6,088|
|Pulsar 150 Twin Disc ABS||Rs. 1,04,851||Rs. 90,541||Rs. 8,148.00||Rs. 6,162|
|Pulsar 150 BS6||Rs. 1,07,123||Rs. 92,589||Rs. 8,333.00||Rs. 6,201|
|Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6||Rs. 1,11,991||Rs. 96,979||Rs. 8,728.00||Rs. 6,284|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in Miryalaguda
Bajaj Pulsar 150 price in Miryalaguda starts from Rs. 65,824 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 96,979. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Pulsar 150 variants in Miryalaguda. Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon BS6 is priced at Rs. 84,448 and the top-end variant Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6 is priced at Rs. 96,979.The EMI of Pulsar 150 is available at Rs. 1,858 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Pulsar 150's top competitors are TVS Apache RTR 160 (price starting at Rs. 96,500 in Miryalaguda) and Bajaj Pulsar 125 (price starting at Rs. 63,712 in Miryalaguda).
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Miryalaguda
Sansai BajajNSR Complex, Opp LIC Office, Hanumanpet, Miryalaguda, Telangana, 508207Phone : 9160059997 Phone : 9160059997
Price of Pulsar 150 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 96,500Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 63,712Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs. 73,943CB Unicorn 150 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 lakhApache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 94,426Pulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Hero Xtreme Sports
Rs. 79,050Xtreme Sports On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 82,355Avenger 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Rs. 81,635XBlade On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakhPulsar 220 F On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Honda CB Unicorn 160
Rs. 77,194Unicorn 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 65,824150 cc
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 96,500160 cc
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 73,943149 cc | 60 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 87,810163 cc | 42 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 99,200149 cc
Honda Unicorn BS6 Price
Rs. 95,221163 cc
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 81,635163 cc
Bajaj Pulsar 180F Price
Rs. 96,198179 cc
Bajaj V15 Power Up Price
Rs. 67,315150 cc | 57 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 150
- With the seat height of 785 mm, Bajaj Pulsar 150 would be comfortable enough bike for you. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is still a great option if you’re looking for an entry-level 150cc motorcycle. Do take a test ride in order to judge your riding comfort. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes I think this good for you but at first you have choose your purpose for the bike
- For your height it is suitable
- ABS means automatic breaking system it is better then drum breaking system which comes early in bikes and also better than cbs.Abs gives rider a better breaking performance and helps to keep your bike stable while breaking in high speed or in any uncertainty. from 1 April 2020 it is compulsory for all motor company to upgrade there vehicles in bs6 norms and bike above 125cc should have abs so that's the reason of getting abs..
- We haven't received any update from the brand for its new color scheme yet.
- Yes maybe not sure but there is a high chance of it,let see
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 has been launched in pan India. So, in order to check the availability, exchange your words with the nearest authorised dealership.
- Yes, you can use but you won't observe any difference in the performance of the bike. Power petrol will work similarly to normal petrol for a 150 cc bike.
- No .. pulsar 150 is commuter bike not a racing byke..
- Bs6 models will not face any issue. for bs4 models, shift into 2nd gear and rotate the rear wheel by force, that should start your bike.
- No problem, neither winter nor any seasons, if battery is maintained then..
- No problem occurs, Pulsar starts normally
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Pulsar 150 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less