Bajaj Pulsar 150 On Road Price in KheriChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Pulsar 150 Neon ABS||Rs. 90,442||Rs. 75,200||
|Pulsar 150 ABS||Rs. 1,02,950||Rs. 85,958||
|Pulsar 150 Twin Disc ABS||Rs. 1,07,463||Rs. 89,837||
|Pulsar 150 BS6||Rs. 1,09,011||Rs. 94,956||Rs. 7,596.00||Rs. 6,459|
|Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6||Rs. 1,13,282||Rs. 98,835||Rs. 7,906.00||Rs. 6,541|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in Kheri
Bajaj Pulsar 150 price in Kheri starts from Rs. 73,047 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 98,835. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Pulsar 150 variants in Kheri. Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS is priced at Rs. 85,958 and the top-end variant Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6 is priced at Rs. 98,835.The EMI of Pulsar 150 is available at Rs. 2,123 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Pulsar 150's top competitors are Honda CB Unicorn 150 (price starting at Rs. 72,645 in Kheri) and Yamaha FZ V3 (price starting at Rs. 99,200 in Kheri).
Price of Pulsar 150 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 94,750Apache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 87,409Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 63,616Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs. 72,645CB Unicorn 150 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 94,195Pulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,200FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 85,463CB Hornet 160R On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 83,251Avenger 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Rs. 79,288XBlade On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Honda CB Unicorn 160
Rs. 75,896Unicorn 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 73,047149 cc | 65 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 87,409160 cc | 60 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 94,750160 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 72,645149 cc | 60 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 85,463163 cc | 42 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 94,066177 cc | 45 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 99,200149 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 79,288163 cc
Honda CB Unicorn 160 Price
Rs. 75,896163 cc | 62 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 150
- Because the fit and finish is better than the neon version in the twin disc variant and you get a wider tyre and the twin disc offers better breaking. But end of the day all the variants are more or less the same.
- There will be few dimension changes and seat comfort, front flaps, rear disc, tire size will be added.
- Because of styling,finishing and twin discs with abs,also feel much sporty then previous versions
- May be false for you. I went show room and was shocked hearing the rate and dropped the plan of purchasing. Before that I have already contacted customer care to know the on road price. They are not ready to reveal onroad price. Instead forced me to go nearby showroom. It may be wrong for you. But I faced the bad situation sir. And neon have 150 cc and 125 cc vehicle. I am speaking about 150 cc neon bike on road price. Please check nearest showroom before commenting sir.
- 99000 on road . asked for neon 150 cc. advertisements are good. but price is very high.
- Yes showroom price is too high... as compare to online price
- Once try for bullet 350 a very good looking and good resale value
- Pulsar 150 is good for mileage and looking alsooo.
- You can try Yamaha
- That is because, there is no stickering and cost cutting has been done in parts. but, the good thing is that, the engine is the same. Both offer good mileage and are smoother than before.
- Pulsar 150 STD offers some additional features like Halogen with AHO, twin pilot lamps, stand alarm, average fuel economy, etc. over the neon variant that is the reason STD variant is priced at a premium. Follow the link for further comparison.
- Standard version of pulsar has stand alarm, average fuel ecomony, halogen with Automatic Headlight ON which is missing in neon version
- Pulsar std is the most selling bike and loyal fans would always go for it since huge demand hence the price difference besides no difference but looks
- Pulsar 150 STD offers some additional features like Halogen with AHO, twin pilot lamps, stand alarm, average fuel economy, etc. over the neon variant that is why it is slightly priced over. Follow the link for further comparison.
- It's just a sale difference with design. That's it.
- The Honda CB Shine SP Disc CBS has been priced at Rs. 68,122 Ex-showroom Price, Kolkata. You may check the link below for the estimated on-road price of the bike.Click here for the price for CB shine : https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Honda/CB-Shine-SP/on-road-price-barasat The Pulsar 150 comes with 3 variants Pulsar 150 Neon, Pulsar 150 STD and Pulsar 150 Dual Disc. The Pulsar 150 is priced in the range of Rs. 68,243 - 89,901(Ex-showroom Barasat). Moreover, you may check the link below for the estimated on-road price of the bike.Click here for the price of Pulsar 150: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Bajaj/Pulsar-150/on-road-price-barasat
- Cant say anything about discount, that you have find. Yes about CBS vs ABS, better to have ABS.
- I think 77 thousand and pulsar price I don't know
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Pulsar 150 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less