Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in Jangaon
Bajaj Pulsar 150 On Road Price in Jangaon August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Pulsar 150 Neon BS6||Rs. 1.1 Lakh|
|Pulsar 150 BS6||Rs. 1.18 Lakh|
|Pulsar 150 Twin Disc BS6||Rs. 1.22 Lakh|
Bajaj Pulsar 150 On Road Price in JangaonChange
Neon BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad* Rs. 91,707 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 11,570Handling ChargesRs. 1,450Other ChargesRs. 1,560Temp. RegistrationRs. 300 Insurance Rs. 7,156 On-Road Price Hyderabad* Rs. 1.1 Lakh
BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad* Rs. 98,662 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 12,190Handling ChargesRs. 1,450Other ChargesRs. 1,560Temp. RegistrationRs. 300 Insurance Rs. 7,367 On-Road Price Hyderabad* Rs. 1.18 Lakh
Twin Disc BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceHyderabad* Rs. 1.02 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 12,540Handling ChargesRs. 1,450Other ChargesRs. 1,560Temp. RegistrationRs. 300 Insurance Rs. 7,473 On-Road Price Hyderabad* Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Explore Other Pulsar BikesBajaj offers 6 more bikes starting from Rs. 70,995
5 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Pulsar 150 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 LakhApache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 97,000Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Rs. 93,972Unicorn On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.06 LakhPulsar NS160 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.03 LakhFZS-FI V3 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 1.01 LakhFZ V3 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 180F
Rs. 1.11 LakhPulsar 180F On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.2 LakhPulsar 220 F On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 150
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Pulsar 150 Ownership Cost
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 144GST Price :- 40Total Price :- 184
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 717GST Price :- 200Total Price :- 917
Tail Light SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 774GST Price :- 216Total Price :- 990
Silencer AsslyAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2560GST Price :- 716Total Price :- 3276
Side Panel SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 784GST Price :- 219Total Price :- 1003
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 150
- View dealer list in the link https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Bajaj/Kottayam .
- Because the fit and finish is better than the neon version in the twin disc variant and you get a wider tyre and the twin disc offers better breaking. But end of the day all the variants are more or less the same.
- There will be few dimension changes and seat comfort, front flaps, rear disc, tire size will be added.
- Because of styling,finishing and twin discs with abs,also feel much sporty then previous versions
- May be false for you. I went show room and was shocked hearing the rate and dropped the plan of purchasing. Before that I have already contacted customer care to know the on road price. They are not ready to reveal onroad price. Instead forced me to go nearby showroom. It may be wrong for you. But I faced the bad situation sir. And neon have 150 cc and 125 cc vehicle. I am speaking about 150 cc neon bike on road price. Please check nearest showroom before commenting sir.
- 99000 on road . asked for neon 150 cc. advertisements are good. but price is very high.
- Yes showroom price is too high... as compare to online price
- Buy apache 1604v sporty experience and also good mileage around 50 to 57kmpl on highway 45 to 50kmpl in urban traffics
- Once try for bullet 350 a very good looking and good resale value
- Pulsar 150 is good for mileage and looking alsooo.
- That is because, there is no stickering and cost cutting has been done in parts. but, the good thing is that, the engine is the same. Both offer good mileage and are smoother than before.
- Pulsar 150 STD offers some additional features like Halogen with AHO, twin pilot lamps, stand alarm, average fuel economy, etc. over the neon variant that is the reason STD variant is priced at a premium. Follow the link for further comparison.
- Standard version of pulsar has stand alarm, average fuel ecomony, halogen with Automatic Headlight ON which is missing in neon version
- Pulsar std is the most selling bike and loyal fans would always go for it since huge demand hence the price difference besides no difference but looks
- Pulsar 150 STD offers some additional features like Halogen with AHO, twin pilot lamps, stand alarm, average fuel economy, etc. over the neon variant that is why it is slightly priced over. Follow the link for further comparison.
- It's just a sale difference with design. That's it.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 in Jangaon?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Pulsar 150 in Jangaon is Rs. 7,156.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
48% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Almost 15 years I am riding this bike occasionally. Till now there is no problems as such. Normal maintenance.
100% experience 150 Bajaj pulsar
engine very heating problem i tell my problem to the dhruvtara jhansi and Natraj jhansi (up )service senter but there is no solution of my problem .my suggestion to alm my friends that you must not buy this bike
Good propmanc gjhdnbj jjdhdbjsj jxhxhhhd hdhhxdhhdhdhddjjh hdjedjshd hsjdhbd hjdhdhdj jdjejdh jdjhxh
It's a good bike it's very sporty you will have a good ride but Maintainince is something that creates a issue
When it comes to the best 150cc bike or for daily use just close your eyes and opt for **P****ulsar 150**. I am having the same and some of its special qualities felt by me are:- 1. It **looks so lovely when dim light glows in the handle** and at the **front side during sunset time**.2. Mixture of **simplicity and stylish feature**.Enclosure:- latest pic of my bike with me which is looking like a **newly bought one:-**3. **Awesome sound** when the accelerator is taken.4. Reaches to a **high speed in a couple of second**.5. Good **mileage of approx 45** and best for daily use.6. The best part is **digital meter with green light**.7. **Long life** and most running evergreen bike.8. The most important is it looks like a new one after years also.Take my example I bought it more than 3 years ago but when I clean it lil bit, it seems that I bought it just now and mostly people ask me whether I have bought another new one or what.So my suggestion is** just to grab it **and I love it and you must have heard **'life ki pehli bike kaafi special hoti”**.
If we ask bajai customer care for a simple clarification, they would redirect us to showroom only. What is the use of this customer care ID. Useless. After getting to showroom, i came to know that Bajaj Neon is heavily priced. Not a budgeted vehicle. Cost is 25000 more than show room price (up to 15000 more is acceptable). They are misleading customers. Response for customer care email is also not clear. They wont give you details. They suggest you to go to showroom. But showroom will give you huge price for neon. Adding 6000 to that amount we could get a Apache rtr 4v abs single disc vehicle. Neon is old model with old spare parts. Their pricing is much high for a old stock vehicle parts.
Before I purchase I sold my pulsar 180 ug4 Now I brought pulsar 150 ug5 duel disk,After one month issues come start , firs issue oil leakage,2nd issue alignment3rd issue performance, 4th & very iriteting issue is con set I change my con set 3rd time in 5 months , still issue is same, also change change sprocket too, now macanic said cluch plate issue .I am now done with this bike.... Really Bajaj wants to make some changes with it, 1st cc need to upgrade at least 160 or 170 cc, beacouse of body weight, 2nd parts availability, 3rd gear box with 6 gear. I brought bike from kanchan Bajaj ulhas nagar Mumbai.
It has been a great and exciting experience with this bike. This is my third 150 cc plusar bike. I love this bike for its combination of power and mileage. I always had choice and freedom in other segments but i bought it for third time.I guess, My earlier bikes were bit smooth and powerful than the present one BSIV MODEL 2017. I had rode this bike in long distance touring of 360 KM in a single day, believe me man it won't let you down. But, it gets choppy after 120 km ride on highway in one go. I am fond of this bike. Value for money but it should be maintained properly.
I own pulsar 150 twin disc bs6 from last 4 months. My daily riding is about 70 km. It's overall performance is ok. its mileage is about 53 kmpl. But when speed is increased above 60 ,feels lots of vibrations & pick up is also not quick & also suffering from chain sound problem. Also its shock absorbers are not smooth. I would recommend to clean & l**e its chain once in a week to avoid it's chain sound problem. Built quality is awesome.
Calculate Bajaj Pulsar 150 EMI
Bajaj Pulsar 150 News Updates
Bajaj Pulsar Range Gets Costlier
Fortunately, the price hike isn’t all that substantialJul 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Is The Bajaj Pulsar 150 The Best Bike In Its Segment? Have Your Say
The commuter bikes in the sub-160cc segment have a fine balance of performance required for everyday needs and frugality. You decide which one takes the crownJun 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
How different are the BS6 and BS4 Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Despite looking similar, there are a few differences between the two motorcyclesFeb 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Officially Launches The BS6-compliant Pulsar 150
It commands a premium of Rs 8,998 over the old bikeFeb 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc Joins The Green Revolution
It carries a premium of a little over Rs 11,000 compared to the BS4 modelFeb 11, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Twin Disc Variant Arrives At Dealerships
The Pulsar 150 finally gets fuel injectionJan 29, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :