Hero Electric Photon Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (11)
- Features (3)
- Performance (3)
- Comfort (2)
- Safety (2)
- Comparison (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Price (1)
- Yes it is waterproof we can ride in rain season
- You need no license or registration in India for scooters that have their top speed capped at 25km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Hero Electric Photon is powered by a 1000-1400 W Motor and the top speed is around 45 kmph, thus requiring license and registration.
- Hero Electric Photon has a bright multi-reflector 12V-35/35W headlight that illuminates the road well and provides a proper vision at nights. The twin rear-view mirrors alerts the rider of traffic behaviour behind him to prevent any accident. The scooter has a durable disc brake mounted at the front wheel that stops the vehicle instantly and works fine in all conditions.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Hero Electric Photon is available in a single variant: Photon HX. The electric scooter is powered by a 72V / 26Ah battery that offers a claimed range of 108 km in a single charge. The top speed of Photon HX is capped at 45 kmph. Hero Electric Photon is priced at Rs. 71,440 (ex-showroom). For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Yes, the Hero Electric Photon is available with 2 batteries.
- There is not much difference. Powering the Hero Electric Photon is a BLDC hub motor. On the 72 Li version, you get a 1kW motor with a peak power of 1.5kW. The LP trim gets a larger 1.2kW motor that has a peak power of 1.8kW. Both variants offer the same top speed of 45kmph. Both models get different battery sizes. The more affordable one gets two 28Ah battery packs. This gives the scooter a maximum range of 110km in economy mode and 80km in power mode. The other variant gets just a single 26Ah battery pack, giving the scooter a range of 80km. Underpinnings on both versions of the Photon remain the same. The Photon electric scooter runs on 10-inch alloy rims. It is the only scooter in Hero Electric’s current lineup that gets a front disc brake as standard. Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork and twin shocks. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- The Hero Electric Photon features plastic body parts.
- Plastic body parts
- Yes, you need a valid license and registration in order to ride the Hero Electric Photon. On the 72 Li version you get a 1kW motor with a peak power of 1.5kW. The LP trim gets a larger 1.2kW motor that has a peak power of 1.8kW. Both variants offer the same top speed of 45kmph. You need no license and registration for the electric scooter whose top-speed is capped at 25kmph.
- Rto ka Kitna kharcha hoga
Hero Electric Photon User Reviews
Design and Look is Good,
Design and look is good, When you drive it feels good and comfortable.Build quality is not good.Also after driving 20 thousand km the maintenance is very high every month you have to spent rs 1000 in maintainace.The biggest problem with this scooty is that in 2 to 3 year engine start giving problem.Share
Scooty is good but service is very poor no spare parts available on the time and service facility is not available all.Stand scooty 4 days to after service again and check to call to service center.Share
Don't purchase hero electric scooter very bad service dealer is cheating every time of services.Charger and motor replacement time are 6 months in warranty please choose another one.Share
Bakwas modal & service bekar
Bakwas modal & service bekar i request all user's pahle test drive le.Phir aap nahi lene ke.Share
Vehicle sold has manufacturing defect i have purchased photon matt black from m/s.Vandana motors on 22/10/2022 by paying 100000 rs.Whose chassis no.Is me******90 and motor no.Is hemi2203r1380.Stopped starting with in 2 hours of buying the scooty which is still not working.Numerous complaints were filled continuously even then it was not rectified.I want my money @100000 rs.Back immediately.Share
1.0The problems are: 1.6 lead
The problems are: 1.6 lead acid batteries make it heavier 2.Batteries needs rotation.Service center never rotate3.Poor support from show room and service center4.Applying breaks discharge batteries5.Turning on headlight discharges batteries6.Bumper hits road dividers7.Battery charging indicator is worst8.No technical support9.No customer care support10.Savings on petrol and zero maintenance is a shot.Share
4.2The front side looks
The front side looks dashing and aggressively designed giving too much knee room to the rider which allows maneuverability very easy and height also adds a point to this feature.The only demerit i found was the pillion footrest which is not adjustable.Best low-price electric scooter designed for every middle-class people.Share
hi i purchased hero electric photon 72 v 9 months ago at first i enjoy the ride after 7 months its battery discharges very rapidly it may not give at least 15 k m mileage i took my bike for service and they told me for replacement battery under warranty but till now. it was about 3 months my bike in service center i complained so many times but there is no proper response from dealer and the company they deleted my comments on their website so guys my request dint buy hero electric bikes they harassing me about 3 moths giving their feed back about battery replacementShare
More Customer Reviews of Photon
Frequently Asked Questions about Hero Electric Photon
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. How many gears available in Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What is engine power of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What is the seat height of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. Does Hero Electric Photon have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Hero Electric Photon?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Electric Photon?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Hero Electric Optima
Rs. 1.06 LakhView All Q&A Photon vs Optima
Rs. 1.25 LakhView All Q&A Photon vs 450X
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 93,499View All Q&A Photon vs Burgman Street
Rs. 1.20 LakhView All Q&A Photon vs Chetak
Ola S1 Air
Rs. 1.19 LakhView All Q&A Photon vs S1 Air