Yamaha FZ S FI (V 2.0) User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Siddharth Choudhury
Siddharth Ch.. 3.0 13 Aug 2018

The bike I bought was in 2015. It was the refreshed model from the company and I loved it's look. An added FI system definitely inclined me towards the bike. The wide looking tyres make the bike look very bold and attractive. Ride quality is good and fuel economy is pretty good. Also note that the bike weighs just 132 kg, which feels great to handle but at the same time gives enough confidence on highways cruising at 80-901kph. Now coming to the points that I don't really like about the bike. These come as part of being with the bike for 3 years.1. The rear brakes suck. They are good for nothing. Thank god, Yamaha introduced rear disc brakes on new models. 2. Tyres skid a lot on wet roads.3. Lack of raw power. It feels under powered in low RPMs. 4.Acceleration isn't the greatest. 5.Feels breathless at speeds over 80kph. 6.Headlight isn't bright enough in dark.Overall, a good bike for the city ride with great comfort.Thumbs up Yamaha for making a good bike for Indian roads.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Raj Singh
Raj Singh 3.8 21 Jan 2019

Now there are 2 versions. I have driven FZS in Delhi for 80K Kms and it was a delight. Perfect bike and excellent service. Spares were but costly but very durable. Then i shifted to Dehradun Mussoorie and (2017) bought FI version. Here situation changed. There is issue with service. Service guys seems to lack proper training unlike their friends in Delhi. Since last 3 services i have been telling them about faint noise from front tyre but they have not been able to resolve it. Otherwise bike is nice. Very low Center of gravity and good handling which is needed when I commute between Dehradun-Mussoorie. Yes it lacks the fast pickup like Pulsar and Apache.

Sargun Nangal
Sargun Nangal 4.6 24 Oct 2018

It"s a daily commuter"s motorcycle, specially for those who expect high fuel efficiency. The fuel injection technology provides an average of 50kmpl if sensibly driven. Although the power and performance at higher speeds are not that much exciting as compared to the other rivals (suzuki gixxer, apache rtr 160 4v) which one may get at a similar price range. Nevertheless the motorcycle is highly stable at even speeds above 80kmph, the breaks provide you enough confidence to flick it around the traffic.Overall its for daily commuters, youngsters, students who expect value for money, style and fuel efficiency at the same time.

Siva Fzs
Siva Fzs 3.8 13 Jun 2020

Mileage wise it gives 45 to 52 kmpl. Pickup not so good like other 150 cc bikes. It can reach top speed 110 Kms per hour. But after 80 kmph speed my bike struggle so much. And also my bike ride feel so judary and handle bar vibration., Bike chain noise. My personal experience after sale service also not good.

jo
Jo 4.6 12 Dec 2019

Naked sibling of r15 which is the un crowned king in the cities till MTs and gixxers evolved.super stability thanks to its wide tyres which made us thing what Yamaha Indis is upto ...pillion friendly city friendly tour friendly with near to 42km/ litre average with straight handle makes each ride fabulous .

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Buddhadev Chatterjee
Buddhadev Ch.. 4.2 22 Dec 2018

It is one of the best bike in 150 CC segment. It's top speed around 115 which I did. And I think that is perfect in a 150 CC bike. It is fit for daily commute and also fit for weekend give away around 200 kms up down which i hv done.it is my first bike and i feel that it would be a great choice for beginners.i use this bike almost two years and it gives me a mileage of 40 km/litre in kolkata city and 45-48 km in Highway.overall my experience is very nice in this bike.and it has a very good engine.thanks Yamaha.

Two Wheels
Two Wheels 3.8 27 Sep 2018

I bought my Yamaha fzs-fi in 2016 till now I have ridden 75k kms I have changed 2 set tyres and 4 chain sprockets and few more accessories this is one of the best bike in 150cc segment. I use this is for daily commute and short and longs tours I never disappointed with the bikes performance in number it sounds like bit under powered than its rivals but its good bike easily you can do 110 kmph with decent amount of milege, if you are planning to buy go ahead with Yamaha you will love it

Suneel P
Suneel P 3.0 26 Nov 2019

I bought the bike in Faridabad, Bike is awesome for Ghat roads, solo riding and short rides. Not too heavy, good styling with 45-50 kmpl mileage.I seem to develop pain in my hands while riding, I am not that much satisfied with Yamaha service.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Pras 8169
Pras 8169 3.4 3 Mar 2020

I am not very happy with the bike. The reason being the bike is not able to absorb even small shocks in the road. While applying front sudden brake, I am getting sound like hitting hard rock. Otherwise, mileage and look is awesome.

Aman Negi
Aman Negi 4.2 9 Dec 2018

As you know yamaha always known for a big brand in 2 wheeler market. Fz-s FI is a good bike but yamaha have to attention for this bike. There are many of bikes comes in 150cc segment like hornet,gixxer,pulsar etc.,whose has more power,features, loaded instrumental cluster.Fz-s has good looks,giant rear tyre,good body balance,but there are lowest power in its segment,even splendour faster in upslope.

5 Offers Available