Honda Amaze User Reviews

• Safety

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family

Vikram Solanke
Vikram Solanke 4.0 29 Aug 2020

I have honda amaze diesel v variant 2019 interior quality of fiber is great car has done 2 servicing average over all 18km/lit ground clearance is 163(original)mm there is less ground clearance engine sound is ok,pickup is good big problem with suspension it is softer side but more jurk fill in cabin tyre pressure has been filling 33psi always and second biggest problem is more bodyroll and front seats have no thigh support, steering weight not match with high and low speed it is almost hard all the time its fill hydraulic power steering speed limit is 140 and in bumper to bumper traffic clutch fill more hard your left leg has more pain, rear windows glass not goes down completely, if it half open its vibrate closing and opening time and more vibrates on rough roads when driving Difference between display average and full tank Method is 2/3 km per liter on rough roads more body sound and suspension sound come inside Rear seat is more comfortable legroom is more sufficient then other cars but thigh support is biggest issue boots pace is 420 lit more than other cars tyre size is ok 175/65/R15 this tyre is broad but height is less I don't understand its suspension is softer side but why this car fill jurk and vibrates on rough roads you can't get high speed my old zen 2005 lx has more better suspension than this car

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma 4.0 11 Aug 2020

I purchased Honda on the year it was launched 2013 (Purchased Dec 2013). It's a budget friendly car & gives me good mileage. City 14-16 kmplHighway 18-19 kmplService cost approx 3200-3500 per yearInterior - Basic (Very Simple)Exterior - BasicBoot Space - OKMusic System - Very Good (Simple)Ground Clearance - Ok (Depends on the rider though I drove it in Hills area & haven't yet faced any kind of problem yet)Cons - Chasis is not so heavy so whenever you drive at speed of 100 above & then tries to reduce the speed by switching gear & reduce speed simultaneously in short time it's body gets j****d but only it feels to the driver. I thoroughly studied it & found that due to light weight chasis it gets j****d otherwise it's pick up speed is very very good.

Amal Das
Amal Das 4.0 25 Jan 2019

Amaze can"t overcome hills.Low power is main issue I found and it"s only in petrol version.I am also one of the happy customer of Honda until driving a hill or ascent.Amaze can"t overcome ascents.Its the only issue i found since driving 3000km,which is not an acceptable issue.When i contacted Honda they said its handed over to dealer,but the dealer informed Honda that they didn"t find any abnormality in my car which they accepted that Amaze has power issue and its for maintaining mileage once i was there at showroom.And when i asked dealer about their reply to Honda they said its made like that they can"t tell this to Honda,if we want to ride hills we must choose another vehicle and they can"t fit same Honda engine on both boat and car(just imagine my situation hearing this kind of reply from dealers).Really pathetic situation. So, dear brothers and sisters please don"t buy amaze petrol.If you like Amaze go for diesel.All other features in amaze are good.I choose petrol because i am not aware of this power issue and now suffering for my choice.My bad i have test driven Amaze but not on an ascents. When you people ask sales person about this power issue they will reply there is nothing like that,better have a test drive with the same sales person on a hill or ascent and ask him to stop car in middle and then move, you can experience what i was saying about.

Mahadevan Sivaraman
Mahadevan Si.. 3.7 21 Sep 2020

Man, this car is a performance beast. I get around 25 kms on highways (Chennai to Trichy) if I do not exceed 90kmps. It has excellent power of 1500cc four cylinder 16 valve DOHC. But maintenance is a problem. Every 6 months we will have to service it and the service cost around Rs.9000.- per service. once the car crosses 30000 kms, honda service people starting that you will have to change the clutch plate, ( which is around Rs.35000/-), change the brakes (Around Rs,18000) after 50000kms starting telling that the shock absorber is to be changed. ( which is again around Rs.20000). The cost of the engine oil is also high around Rs.4000/- approximate which has to be changed every 6 months.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Suresh Sahadevan
Suresh Sahad.. 4.7 27 Jul 2019

Following is a review on the Honda Amaze Petrol after 5000kms. Looks: The overall silhouette of the new Amaze is good. It now looks like a bigger car compared to the previous version. I am not a big fan of the thick chrome grill at the front. The headlamps are stylish. The rear looks good with C-shaped lamps and sloping roof.Performance: The engine is super smooth and the gears are slick. Frequent gear changing is required but the performance is good. The initial pickup is low to maintain fuel economy. The car feels best on the highway. Feels stable even at speeds of 120kmph.Interiors: The interior is spacious and comfortable. The beige and piano black finish looks classy. The AC is quick and powerful. The rear seats offer ample legroom. The door speakers produce good sound. Audio controls are present on the steering wheel. The boot is spacious at 420 liters.Mileage: For a 1.2 liter petrol sedan, the mileage is good. It offers about 18.5 kmpl on the highway and 14-15 kmpl in the city with AC.Ride and Stability: The wheels soak up most bumps effortlessly. The ride quality is good. The stability at high speeds is good and body roll is controlled.Overall: Value for money. Spacious interiors and boot space. Good mileage and ride comfort.

Bees Cmrit
Bees Cmrit 4.7 9 Jan 2019

1. Honda Elite Cars Rajahmundry delivery my car in time as they promised to me.After reviewing Swift,Xcent and Ertiga i decided to by New Honda Amaze.I have seen so may bad review in amaze but my friend who is service engineer of Top Brand told that New Amaze is best in segment . Also service cost is low as so many told that Honda car service is High.2. I completed my 900 KMS traveled continuously for 300 KMS i did not feel any discomfort while journey. But the same journey with Etois i feel so much discomfort . Normally when we travel in car we feel dizzy but with amaze while riding we feel as we are at home . AC is very good no need for Rear AC vent.3. From far its looks like Volvo car. Mileage is good got AVG 21KMPL with in local and Highway. Some reviews told there is a problem in reverse gear but it is totally wrong.4. yet to give to service 5. Pros:Lots of boot Space, Leg room , Audio is Superb when compared to other cars . Diesel engines are noisy but Amaze engine is low noise like petrol engine. AC is very good no need for Rear AC vent.Cons: Some told that it has no resale value. But with Honda Pre owned car and its brand its not a big issue it think.

Uses this car for : Family Car | Tours
Aman Chhikara
Aman Chhikara 3.0 9 Nov 2019

Suspension quality is very poor. Honda Amaze has extremely soft suspension which results in high body roll and poor ground clearance.Build quality of both interior and exterior parts are very poor. External noise enters in cabin very easily. Engine quality is excellent but there's a speed limiter on 145KM/Hour which is for safety reasons obviously but it makes the car out of the competition when it comes to the top speed.Overall I'm neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with it but yes, not happy with the build quality and suspension system. I have a 2017 model petrol SMT model.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Anuj Gupta
Anuj Gupta 3.7 29 May 2020

I have recently faced fuel pump failure issue . Car was parked and weekly I was doing start and running, battery was ok but all of sudden one day it did not started and cause was bad fuel pump. Its very sad that a car which we bought new has manufacturing issue of fuel pump failure. In case I would have travelling and then it happened then think how much painfully it would be.So later I called the service center and they sent their mechanic to replace new fuel pump without any charges.I urge Honda to recall all faulty cars of bad fuel pumps.

PRANAV JOSHI
PRANAV JOSHI 4.7 26 Jun 2020

Great car. I've bought Honda Amaze SMT second model in September 2018. DSL. I'm fully satisfied with this car. By profession I'm in business of tours and travels. I've driven this car by me & my professional drivers about 75k till today. Maintenance is not so costly.fual mileage is also good. AC is also powerfulSome of to my drivers giving 28-30 kmpl. Some time in rough driving gives 20-25 kmpl. By impression of good performance I've also taken another car same model, same veriant in August 2019.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Arit Dey
Arit Dey 4.3 12 Aug 2020

Overall performance of petrol automatic is great in the city. It has paddle shifts which are effective in hilly areas. Many complain about the low torque and poor pick up but it totally depends on how you control the car. Best thing about the CVT in the hills it does not decent back immediately in a climb when brakes are released. City average is 12 kmpl with ac on. High mileage is better. Service of Honda is fair enough. Car is very smooth and comfortable and engine is quite silent.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours