Toyota Fortuner Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (12)
- Comparison (10)
- Features (4)
- Comfort (2)
- Performance (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Transmission (1)
- Maintenance (1)
- Mileage (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- The Toyota Fortuner gets two engine options: a new 204PS/500Nm 2.8-litre diesel and a 166PS/245Nm 2.7-litre petrol unit. Transmission options include 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox. The diesel variants get an option for rear and all-wheel drive, whereas the petrol variants are only offered with a rear-wheel drivetrain.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Toyota in your city. As they may assist you better.
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20%-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle, and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for the nearest authorized dealership details.
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement.
- The mileage of Toyota Fortuner ranges from 8 Kmpl to 10 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Fortuner Petrol Manual is 10 Kmpl and for the Fortuner Diesel Manual is 8 Kmpl. In Automatic the claimed ARAI mileage of Fortuner Petrol is 10 Kmpl.
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Fortuner is capable, more powerful, can look both rugged or city slicker and promises to be more comfortable on the inside. It's that big jump up in price that is going to be a hard pill to swallow. On the other hand, MG Gloster's interior quality is almost flawless and the comfortable seats and spacious cabin makes it a fantastic car to spend time in. Then there is its long convenience and safety features list which can put even some cars twice its price to shame. Even the engine and gearbox combo works really well, be it in the city or out on the highway, and the comfortable ride results in a car you can spend long hours in. What we expected to be better however is the fuel efficiency, which is disappointingly low compared to its rivals. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Toyota Fortuner GR S 4X4 Diesel AT is a 7-seater Diesel car. Fortuner GR S 4X4 Diesel AT has Multi-function Steering Wheel, Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror, Touch Screen, Automatic Climate Control, Engine Start Stop Button, Anti Lock Braking System, Alloy Wheels, Fog Lights - Front, Fog Lights - Rear, and Power Windows Rear.
- Yes, Toyota Fortuner is available in 4X4 drive option in Fortuner 4X4 Diesel, Fortuner 4X4 Diesel AT, Fortuner Legender, Fortuner Legender 4x4 AT, and Fortuner GR S 4X4 Diesel AT variants.
- Toyota Fortuner has a dimension of Length- 4795 mm, Width - 1855 mm and Height - 1835 mm. So, you can plan the garage according so that the car is parked and there is space left for opening the doors and movement.
- Both the cars are good in their forte. The Fortuner is capable, more powerful, can look both rugged or city slicker and promises to be more comfortable on the inside. It's that big jump up in price that is going to be a hard pill to swallow. On the other hand, the XUV700 comes across as a very sensible, usable and family-friendly machine that packs potent engines and incredible segment-first safety technology. It has sharp design elements, comfortable ride quality, clean dashboard layout, powerful drivetrain options, AWD
Toyota Fortuner User Reviews
Cruising in Style and Comfort
The Toyota Fortuner is a great SUV. Its muscular exterior presence and the spacious and well-designed interior make for a comfortable ride for both drivers and passengers. The powerful engine delivers great performance, even on challenging terrain. The Fortuner's advanced safety features enhance the overall driving experience. While its fuel efficiency may not match smaller SUVs, the Fortuner, with its versatile utility and towing capacity,. Overall, the Toyota Fortuner is a reliable and versatile choice for those seeking a blend of adventure and practicality in their SUV.Share
5.0I am having a Fortuner 2021
I am having a fortuner 2021 model sigma 4 automatic diesel it has the reliability of toyota i was having fortuner since 2014 i have drive that fortuner almost 4 lakh kilometres then i decided to upgrade my fortunate to the latest one if you are having almost a budget of 50 or 55 lakhs i suggest you to definitely go for itShare
Awesome car, A combined beast with human like intelligence, Both comfort and crazy driving feel easy to upgrade and best for tunersShare
I like Toyota very much,since
I like toyota very much, Since from the time of initial launched because of the design both interiors n exterior.Along with that the engine power is magnificent or paramount or outstanding.When compare with other luxury car say audi, Marcedes etc they are unmatchable to toyota fortuner because of the budget, Design etc.So i really want to own one that my dream.Share
Best everywhere in everything,
Best everywhere in everything, Adblue gives trouble sometimes but it’s not any inconvenience, I love my carShare
Power and Performance with the Toyota Fortuner
The Toyota Fortuner combines interpretation and authority. This SUV has a striking surface and a ample innards that make it ideal for lengthy passages. important machine elections that give a dégagé and stirring driving experience are standard-issue on the Fortuner. With consequently numerous security features, it's a reliable option for out- road or megacity sorties. The Toyota Fortuner is the stylish option if you are seeking for an SUV that blends interpretation and authority.It's a Vehicle that excels at both efficiency and beauty, fusing form and function. Having substance and style on the road is possible, as seen by this vehicle.Share
4.7I have a fortuner and i have
I have a fortuner and i have driven it 60, 530 km till now and it is as smooth as it was when i brought it, It's comfort level is best thing.This car gives me a mileage of 9.4 km/l but it's ok because it gives the same level of power and performance too, I have done many offroading with this car and it performed very well.I am satisfied with this car.This car worth every peene.Share
More Customer Reviews of Fortuner
Frequently Asked Questions about Toyota Fortuner
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Toyota Fortuner petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Toyota Fortuner diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. How many cylinders does Toyota Fortuner has?
- Q. How many gears available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the service cost of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the boot space of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the length of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the width of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Toyota Fortuner Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the colours available in Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. Is Toyota Fortuner available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What are the top variants of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the EMI of Toyota Fortuner?
- Q. What is the price of Toyota Fortuner?
More Cars in Same Budget
Toyota Fortuner Legender
Rs. 43.66 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Fortuner Legender
Mahindra Scorpio N
Rs. 13.26 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Scorpio N
Rs. 14.02 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs XUV700
Rs. 38.79 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Gloster
Rs. 16.19 LakhView All Q&A Fortuner vs Safari