Hero Super Splendor
Hero Super Splendor is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 68,150 to 71,650 in India. It is available in 2 variants and 4 colours. The Super Splendor is a powered by 124cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Super Splendor develops a power of 10.8 ps and a torque of 10.6 nm . The Hero Super Splendor gets drum brakes in the front and rear. The Hero Super Splendor weighs 122 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 liters.
Hero Super Splendor Latest Updates
The Hero Super Splendor BS6 is an all-new 125cc motorcycle. Besides an all-new fuel-injected motor, the Super Splendor gets a new 5-speed gearbox, new frame, longer travel suspension and an optional disc brake. It also gets a new headlamp, new tail lamp and new bodywork. Pricing for the new Super Splendor BS6 starts at Rs 67,300, a Rs 5,500 premium over the BS4 version.
Super Splendor Specifications
Super Splendor Variants
While the BS4 Super Splendor was available in just one variant, the Super Splendor BS6 gets an additional disc brake variant. The drum brake version costs Rs 67,300 while the disc brake variant costs Rs 70,800 (both prices ex-showroom Delhi).
Super Splendor Design
Super Splendor Features
Hero Super Splendor Competitors
Hero Super Splendor Summary
|Engine :||124.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||10.8 PS @ 7000 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|Seat Height :||799 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||123 kg|
|Engine :||124 CC|
|Colors :||Nexus Blue , Heavy Grey +2 more|
Hero Super Splendor Price
The price of Hero Super Splendor starts at Rs. 68,150 and goes upto Rs. 71,650. Hero Super Splendor is offered in 2 variants - Drum BS6 and the top variant Super Splendor Disc BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 71,650.
Hero Super Splendor Price List in India
4 Offers Available
Top Competitors of Super Splendor
Rs. 69,750Compare with Super Splendor
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 65,740Compare with Super Splendor
Rs. 68,812Compare with Super Splendor
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,500Compare with Super Splendor
Honda SP 125
Rs. 74,407Compare with Super Splendor
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Compare with Super Splendor
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 47,800Compare with Super Splendor
Honda Livo BS6
Rs. 70,056Compare with Super Splendor
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Super Splendor
- Castrol will be best
- Hero Moto Corp provides a basic leg guard in Super Splendor to save it from the damage when the bike falls. However, if you want to get it changed then we would suggest you to visit the service center as they have a separate department for the accessories where you can check other available options. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- Spelndor original
- The Hero Super Splendor BS6 gets a complete revamp which scores on styling but misses out on features. The new fuel-injected motor loses out on power but claims to be more fuel-efficient now. Also, the 5-speed gearbox should help the motor breathe easy on the highway. Given that it is an all-new motorcycle, Hero has done well to keep the price premium in check. Buy the Super Splendor BS6 if you want a rugged, utilitarian 125cc motorcycle. On the other hand, Hero HF Delhux would be great pick if you are on a budget and want better fuel efficiency. The Hero HF Deluxe has been one of the most popular choices for those who want an affordable, hasslefree means of two-wheeled transportation. Now, Hero has managed to make the age-old sloper motor future-proof with the BS6 update, so it clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I think super splendor will be the best
- The Honda Shine gets new graphics for 2018. Although it still manages to look plain-jane, the new graphics and the chrome strap on top of the headlamp, add a bit of freshness to it. Just like the Discover 125, you also get the option to opt for a disc brake, which is absent in the Super Splendor. The Shine also gets the longest seat in the segment, so it should be comfortable for people on the larger side as well. Honda's reputation for reliability and a price tag that is closer to the Super Splendor, enhances the deal further. On the other hand, the new Super Splendor certainly marks an improvement over the model it replaces in the performance department. When it comes to fuel efficiency, the Super Splendour is equipped with Heroâ€™s i3S technology, which gives it an edge over the others. But by how much, is still something we have to figure out. While the Splendor comes across as an admirable motorcycle offering good comfort and ride quality. Do take a test ride in order to pick one.
- I believe that Honda CB shine is much better than Hero super Splendor Splendor because of the pickup that CB shine offers as well as the Honda agent with that delivers a good power and after an hour wonderful speed so that you can cruise easily.
- Ofcourse CB Shine Is The Best As It's Maintenance And Handling Is Easy And Due To It's Light Weight The Speed Acquired In The Second Gear Is Quite Fast Than Super Splendor
- Honda is generally known for durability of its engine and Hero is well known for wide service network with a better mileage output. So, if you are concerned about the mileage and economical bike than hero Super Splendor will be a good option and if looks, performance and durability than Honda SP 1425 will be a good option. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride of the options so that you can feel the difference and decide accordingly. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Obviously honda sp 125. because you get totally digital board and a sports look in this segment. it's mileage is also good. i have honda sp 125 and it gives 60-65 Km/L .
- Looks wise & feature wise Definitely Honda SP 125.
- The saddle height of both the bikes is the same (785 mm) and a 5.2ft long person can ride this bike but might face difficulties in traffic. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the nearest dealership and test ride both the bikes so that you can check their performance, comfort, and compatibility. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Both will be best for you but I recommend you to go for super splendor instead of splendor plus because super splendor is very comfortable than splendor plus
- Both are best But i ll prefer for super splendor
Editor's View of Hero Super Splendor
Finally gets a 5-speed transmission, Offers better ground clearance than before, Competitive pricing
The Hero Super Splendor BS6 gets a complete revamp which scores on styling but misses out on features. The new fuel-injected motor loses out on power but claims to be more fuel-efficient now. Also, the 5-speed gearbox should help the motor breathe easy on the highway. Given that it is an all-new motorcycle, Hero has done well to keep the price premium in check. Buy the Super Splendor BS6 if you want a rugged, utilitarian 125cc motorcycle.
Hero Super Splendor Videos
Hero Super Splendor User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.5/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
42% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
mileage very bad. Performance is not so good . and not comfortable. Overall super splendor bike is not good
BEST MILLGE ALD GOOD CONDITION
in terms of Maintenance and mileage is good. but points drop when we look into the (Looks and Power). but its a nice exprience
1 its mileage are good 2 its pickup are good
Very good bike as it is very economic
PROS It's very nice and comfortable bike for daily riding. Servicing cost of this bike is very good and easy to maintain.SITTING IS COMFORTABLE. it is a stable bike at high speed no vibration. Engine is good. We can drive 100 to 120 km continuously without any problems.CONS Quality of headlight is very poor. its not good for night ride. Suspension is very hard. Chain spocket making noise. It's seat is very hard. Overall bike is good and cheap to maintain and comfortable for daily riding. I am using this bike from three and in three years, I ride my bike almost 55000 km still engine is good performance is good. I had done 400 km in a day. Its good. But its suspension is and head light creating problem.
I have purchased super splendor bike last november month since getting many problems in my vehicle last month i had replaced block head along with piston due to smoke in my bike but again same problem happening.Very worst experience of mine for hero bike which is SUPER SPLENDOR this was an most selling bike.Request you folks don't purchase hero super splendor bike just because most of the bikes are having same issue.983****334
Nice bike with comfort driving, nice control, with Good Power (125 CC), Mileage is 50 to 55 KM/L which is very good for a 125 cc engine. Nice performance , Comfort riding even in long distance. Just a little problem is shifting gear from 1st to 2nd. This problem is available in all model of super splendor. But it will NEVER create too much problem. Otherwise everything is OK. Even after using 4 years Engine sounds like new.
My bike is awesome but it"s performance is going little bit low I think hero motorcorp should do something otherwise bike is very good it"s very comfortable mileage is awesome just it"s performance is little bit going down I think hero will look into this matter
I am using splendor plus since Feb 2007, It's very good bike for daily commuters. It's very low maintenance bike and good built quality, Regular service at every 2000km, So I would like to say thanks to #Hero Honda (now heromotocorp) for good build quality.
Hero Super Splendor Images
Hero Super Splendor Colours
Candy Blezing Red
Hero Super Splendor News Updates
Hero MotoCorp Rides In The Super Splendor BS6
The motorcycle is dearer by just Rs 5,500 over the BS4-compliant version!Feb 27, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero Super Splendor BS6 Revealed, To Launch Soon
Features a BS6-compliant engine with a 5-speed transmissionFeb 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices
This hike will be implemented across all motorcycles in the manufacturer’s portfolio, starting from January 2018 in order to offset rising input costDec 27, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero Super Splendor iSmart launch next year
Hero will add the i3S (idle Start Stop System) to the Super Splendor 125cc motorcycle and the new motorcycle will be showcased at the 2016 Auto ExpoDec 8, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Updated Hero Super Splendor launched at Rs 51,250
Hero MotoCorp has launched an updated version of its 125cc offering, Super Splendor with cosmetic changes and new featuresMay 12, 2014 | By Team ZigWheels
Hero Super Splendor FAQs
What is the price of Hero Super Splendor?
The ex-showroom price of Hero Super Splendor is 71,650. Check On Road Price of Super Splendor. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of Hero Super Splendor?
Hero Super Splendor has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the Hero Super Splendor have ABS?
No, ABS feature is not available in Hero Super Splendor. View full specification of Super Splendor.
Which is better Hero Super Splendor or Hero Glamour?
Hero Glamour Price starts at Rs. 69,750 which is Rs. 1,600 costlier than base model of Hero Super Splendor priced at Rs. 68,150. Compare Hero Super Splendor vs Hero Glamour on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of Hero Super Splendor in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hero Super Splendor in Delhi is Rs. 1,963 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in Hero Super Splendor?
Hero Super Splendor is available in 4 colours : Nexus Blue, Heavy Grey, Glaze Black and Candy Blezing Red. View colour images of Super Splendor.
Hero Moto Corp Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
M/S. HIMGIRI HERO AUTOMOBILES PVT LTDK-1577, Rajgarh Colony, , Delhi, 110031Phone : 8130022467 Phone : 8130022467Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTO NEEDS (INDIA) PVT LTDE-1/4 Pandav Nagar, OPP. Mother Dairy Plant, Pratapganj, New , Delhi, 110092Phone : 9999500500 Phone : 9999500500Email : email@example.com
Pashupati Motors Aya nagar27, Ghoda Mohalla, Aya Nagar, New , Delhi, 110047Phone : 9599191457, 8800167700 Phone : 9599191457, 8800167700Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PASHUPATI Motors Khanpur245, Khanpur Village, New , Delhi, 110062Phone : 9599191459 Phone : 9599191459Email : email@example.com