Get Instant Bike Loan
Harley Davidson Fat Bob Price in Ludhiana
Harley Davidson Fat Bob price in Ludhiana starts from Rs. 14.69 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 14.69 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Fat Bob variants in Ludhiana. The EMI of Fat Bob is available at Rs. 40,221 per month @ 6%. Harley Davidson Fat Bob's top competitors are Harley-Davidson Iron 883 (price starting at Rs. 9.23 lakh in Ludhiana) and Harley-Davidson Fat Boy (price starting at Rs. 18.19 lakh in Ludhiana).
Price of Fat Bob Competitors
Indian Scout Bobber
Rs. 13.15 lakhScout Bobber On Road Price Compare with Fat Bob
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Rs. 9.23 lakhIron 883 On Road Price Compare with Fat Bob
Rs. 13.60 lakhScout On Road Price Compare with Fat Bob
Harley Davidson Fat Boy
Rs. 18.19 lakhFat Boy On Road Price Compare with Fat Bob
Harley Davidson Forty Eight
Rs. 10.58 lakhForty Eight On Road Price Compare with Fat Bob
Harley Davidson Fat Bob Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.46 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.15 lakh
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price
Rs. 2.02 lakh
Rs. 1.64 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price
Rs. 1.89 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Price
Rs. 1.06 lakh
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fat Bob
- The Harley Davidson Fat Bob is available in the Indian Market.
- Two people can easily sit on the Harley Davidson Fat Bob.
- Two seater
- Two seater
- For that, we'd recommend visiting the nearest authorized dealership as they would be the better person to assist you with. Follow the link for New Bike Showrooms
- Customisation is Harley's trademark got it?
- Harley-Davidson is all about customisation....so service cost depends upon your choice from oils to the parts to be replaced...first service if no brake down issues will be on 1500kms which can start from minimum 25000rs ...little costlier...rest depends on the conditions and per in user manual( very detailed manual).. will update on the go..
- Approx 12k
- 10-13 K
- In the automobile world, there is say "if Italians company can't make it then an American company will do it." Both the pickup hungry monsters cannot be compared due both are for the different segments Harley Davidson F*t Bob is a cruiser that is "the king of the highway" and has more power, mileage and a better long getaway partner whereas Ducati Diavel is a sport tourer made for stiff city rides and has more pick up and has a capability to ride on long roads with a eases. But to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide. Click the given link to read more. Ducati Diavel vs Harley Davidson F*t Bob Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-diavel-vs-harley-davidson-fat-bob
- The fat bob
- The Fat Bob is the sportiest motorcycle from the 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail range. It’s something that you can happily use everyday, and have a blast when the road gets twisty. At Rs 14.59 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India), it’s not cheap by any means, but if you’re in the market for a Harley-Davidson, the Fat Bob should definitely be on your radar. And even if you’re not a Harley fanboy, do check it out and take it for a test ride. It might actually end up converting you. Fat Bob was already one of the more engaging motorcycles from Harley-Davidson. The 2018 model ups the ante with a more aggressive stance, powerful and more dynamic motor. It is not an easy motorcycle to live with, but makes a lot of sense if you are looking for a bike for those weekend rides.
- It was awesome for regular use even in city and for touring both.
Harley Davidson Fat Bob Price in India
Calculate Harley Davidson Fat Bob EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less