Ducati Panigale V2 On Road Price in Pratapgarh
On Road Price of Ducati Panigale V2 in PratapgarhChange
Rs. 19,43,191 On-Road Price Delhi*
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 17,49,000|
|RTO + Others|| Rs. 1,53,037
|On-Road Price||Rs. 19,43,191|
|Send this on your WhatsApp|
Ducati Panigale V2 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V2
- Ducati Panigale V2 comes equipped with M4.32s disc brakes from Brembo. It gets a 320mm disc brake unit at the front and a 245mm disc at the rear.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a fuel tank of 17 Litres including a reserve of 5 Litres.
- I am 5’6” with a 28” inside. Had the bike lowered by about an inch. Can now reach the floor ok. Didn’t affect the handling so I could notice (I run in the fast group on track days). The lowering was a combo of seat foam reduction (still comfortable enough for a 1000mile weekend) and rear suspension linkage (from conquest carbon). Then also dropped the front forks to match.
- Ducati Panigale V2 features a saddle height of 840 mm and in order to ride the bike you need to be around 5'10' or higher. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- No, there won't be much issue if you fill normal petrol in Ducati but for better performance and efficiency we would recommend to fill high Octane petrol.
- Ducati Panigale V2 does not get an Akrapovic exhaust as standard, however, they offer the Akrapovič exclusively for the Panigale as an additional accessory with the bike.
- I fitted the Akra slip ons on my V2. It made a big difference both to the sound and the power of the bike as well as losing a lot of weight.
- Is this akrapovic exhaust system option available in India ?
- I’ve done 1000mile weekends - but I am a short guy so the bike is quite roomy for me.
- The chassis of the bike unforgivingly focussed on the racetrack and a has huge power for hilly rides. So, as per its ergonomics and power, you might face issues to handle it at difficult terrains. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- For the availability, please connect with the nearest authorized dealership of Ducati. Follow the link to check out the dealership details.
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.35 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.49 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.51 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.04 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.62 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.04 Lakh
Panigale V2 User Reviews
Features & Styling5.0/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
40% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
Calculate Ducati Panigale V2 EMI
Ducati Panigale V2 News Updates
Ducati Panigale V2: Same Price, Other OptionsAug 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati Panigale V2 Gets A Steep Price Tag!Aug 26, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Baby Panigale Is About To Land In IndiaAug 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Baby Panigale Has A Launch DateAug 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
No, You Can’t Have Your Panigale In White… YetJul 22, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Baby Panigale Coming Soon To IndiaJul 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati Panigale V2 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Ducati Panigale V2 in Pratapgarh?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ducati Panigale V2 in Pratapgarh is Rs. 41,154.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less