Ducati XDiavel Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (6)
- Performance (2)
- Comfort (1)
- Features (1)
- Selecting the right bike would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. The Ducati XDiavel BS6 is powered by a 1262cc liquid-cooled L-twin engine which produces 160PS at 9500rpm (8PS more than before) and 127Nm at 5000rpm (1Nm more). It is reined in by various electronic aids such as three riding modes (Sport, Touring, Urban), traction control, launch control, cruise control, and a Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit-enhanced (IMU) cornering ABS. The bike rides on a fully adjustable inverted front fork and a rear mono-shock that’s adjustable for preload and rebound. On the other hand, The Scout uses a 1133cc, liquid-cooled V-Twin that belts out 97Nm of peak torque at 5,600rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The suspension duties on the Scout are handled by a telescopic fork and dual shock absorbers at the rear. its 16-inch front and rear wheels come shod with a 130/90-section tyre and a 150/80-section tyre. On the braking front, the Indian Scout comes with disc brakes (298mm at the front and the rear). If you want to go for a better fit and finish, you may opt for Indian Scout but the after-sales services are a bit of concern.
- The Ducati Diavel 1260 gets a new and larger 1262cc DVT L-twin motor that replaces the earlier 1198cc L-twin, and now makes more power and torque. The Italian brand also launched a sportier variant, the Diavel 1260S, that gets fully-adjustable Ohlins suspension, machined alloys, Brembo M50 monobloc brake calipers and bi-directional quickshifter. The BS6 Diavel 1260 stays true to its name (Ducati maintenance ‘Diavel’ translates to the ‘devil’ in Bolognese dialect). The radical cruiser is almost beastly with the reflexes of a skillful footballer. On the other hand, for 2021 Ducati has made subtle changes to the XDiavel. First and foremost, the XDiavel’s Testastretta 1262cc engine has been updated with a new map and exhaust to meet Euro5/BS6 norms. It puts out 8PS more, delivering 160PS and 127Nm, most of the juice claimed to kick in as early as 5,000rpm. The XDiavel remains a potent power cruiser for 2021 and we think the asking price of Rs 18 lakh isn’t really exorbitant. It undercuts its rivals by a sizable amount and continues to offer a good set of features, while still promising to be raspier than ever. Read More: - Ducati Diavel 1260 vs Ducati XDiavel
- The Ducati Diavel Diesel was a limited edition bike of which only 666 units were available worldwide. The Diavel Diesel was available with a BS IV-compliant, 1198cc Testastretta 11°, L-Twin engine that pushes out 154PS of power at 9000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 8000rpm. On the other hand, the Ducati XDiavel is powered by the 1262cc L-Twin engine producing 160PS at 9500rpm and 127Nm at 5000rpm, which is 8PS and 1Nm more than before. Ducati has extended its BS6 fleet yet again with the launch of the 2021 XDiavel in India. The cruiser sits right below the BS6 Diavel 1260 and comes in two new variants. Read More: - BREAKING: Ducati’s Devilish Cruiser Has Arrived!
- Selecting the right bike would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, brand preference, etc. If you want a bike that makes you look fast even at standstill, nothing is better than the Suzuki Hayabusa. If ridden responsibly, it will show you why it has garnered a cult status among enthusiasts. 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a 1340 cc engine. This 2021 Hayabusa engine generates a power of 190 PS @ 9700 rpm and a torque of 150 Nm @ 7000 rpm. On the other hand, Ducati XDiavel is powered by a 1262 cc engine. This XDiavel engine generates a power of 152.2 PS @ 9500 rpm and a torque of 126 Nm @ 5000 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you want a sportive bike choose between z900 and street triple... because Diavel looks bit like a cruise bikeAnd again if you come to choose between z900 and triumph then I suggest you choose between brands not bikes because both the bikes are best with no issues but when it comes to maintainence triumph donot usually have spare parts available at the service center.......... As my personal experience you have to wait for over 2-3 months for any kind of part as the spares come from U.K It took about 4 months for me to just get the triumph logos where as kawasaki has got better service than triumph
- These bikes are different segment z900cc is best but maintenance is high and triumph also but ducati too cost bike, maintenance it's cruise segment. My opinion go ahead z900 bcoz its Japanese bikes.
Ducati XDiavel User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
Fastest thing on two
Fastest thing on two wheels.I think it’s a great bike, Looks great, Sounds great, Runs great.Share
5.0The bike is fast and best
The bike is fast and best for their speed.The design of the bike is dashing it's suit for my and rider personality.Share
The xdivel delivers its power through a 1262cc testatretta dvt twin cylinderShare
It very not good as ducati is the monster bike i need itShare
It's is the best bike good
It's is the best bike good sound best look.Fast bike.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Ducati XDiavel
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. How many gears available in Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is engine power of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What is the seat height of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. Does Ducati XDiavel have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Ducati XDiavel?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Ducati XDiavel?
More Bikes in Same Budget
Indian Scout Bobber
Rs. 17.16 LakhView All Q&A XDiavel vs Scout Bobber
Harley Davidson Fat Boy 114
Rs. 24.49 LakhView All Q&A XDiavel vs Fat Boy 114
Triumph Rocket 3
Rs. 19.90 LakhView All Q&A XDiavel vs Rocket 3
Harley Davidson Fat Bob
Rs. 20.49 LakhView All Q&A XDiavel vs Fat Bob
Rs. 17.82 LakhView All Q&A XDiavel vs Scout