Ducati XDiavel Specifications
|Engine||1262 CC||Mileage||18.5 Kmpl||Max Power||152.2 PS @ 9500 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||18 Liters||No Of Gears||6 Speed||Tyre Type||Tubeless|
|Kerb Weight||221 Kg||Max Torque||126 Nm @ 5000 rpm|
Ducati XDiavel Features
- Starting (Self Start Only)
- ABS (Dual Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
- Pass Switch
Ducati XDiavel Bike Latest Updates
Ducati has extended its BS6 fleet yet again with the launch of the 2021 XDiavel in India. The cruiser sits right below the BS6 Diavel 1260 and comes in two new variants. Head to our launch story for more details.
The Ducati XDiavel is powered by the 1262cc L-Twin engine producing 160PS at 9500rpm and 127Nm at 5000rpm, which is 8PS and 1Nm more than before. In a typical Ducati fashion, the XDiavel 1260 gets Sport, Touring, and Urban riding modes, traction control, launch control, cruise control, and cornering ABS with Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
The Ducati XDiavel’s underpinnings include a 50mm USD front fork and rear monoshock, both adjustable. While the base Dark variant is anchored by Brembo M4.32 radial calipers with 320mm discs up front, the Black Star model flaunts more premium Brembo M50 calipers. A 265mm disc with Brembo 2-piston calipers at the rear handles braking on all the variants.
The Ducati XDiavel locks horns with the Triumph Rocket 3 GT in our market.
Ducati XDiavel PriceThe price of Ducati XDiavel starts at Rs. 21.20 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 24.49 Lakh. Ducati XDiavel is offered in 2 variants - Dark and the top variant XDiavel Black Star which comes at a price tag of Rs. 24.49 Lakh.
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Ducati XDiavel User Reviews
Fastest thing on two
Fastest thing on two wheels.I think it’s a great bike, Looks great, Sounds great, Runs great.Share
5.0The bike is fast and best
The bike is fast and best for their speed.The design of the bike is dashing it's suit for my and rider personality.Share
The xdivel delivers its power through a 1262cc testatretta dvt twin cylinderShare
It very not good as ducati is the monster bike i need itShare
More Customer Reviews of XDiavel
Bikes Similar to XDiavel
Harley Davidson Fat Boy 114
Rs. 24.49 LakhXDiavel vs Fat Boy 114
Indian Scout Bobber
Rs. 17.16 LakhXDiavel vs Scout Bobber
Triumph Rocket 3
Rs. 19.90 LakhXDiavel vs Rocket 3
Harley Davidson Nightster
Rs. 17.49 LakhXDiavel vs Nightster
Harley Davidson Sportster S
Rs. 18.79 LakhXDiavel vs Sportster S
Ducati XDiavel Images
- 3 more
Ducati XDiavel Colours
Compare XDiavel with Alternatives
|Rs.21.20 Lakh onwards||Rs. 24.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 17.16 Lakh onwards||Rs. 19.90 Lakh onwards||Rs. 17.49 Lakh onwards|
|4.4 4 reviews||4.2 16 reviews||4.4 6 reviews||4.2 5 reviews||4.2 10 reviews|
|1262 CC||1868 CC||1133 CC||2458 CC||975 CC|
Ducati XDiavel Mileage
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying XDiavel
- The Ducati Diavel Diesel was a limited edition bike of which only 666 units were available worldwide. The Diavel Diesel was available with a BS IV-compliant, 1198cc Testastretta 11°, L-Twin engine that pushes out 154PS of power at 9000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 8000rpm. On the other hand, the Ducati XDiavel is powered by the 1262cc L-Twin engine producing 160PS at 9500rpm and 127Nm at 5000rpm, which is 8PS and 1Nm more than before. Ducati has extended its BS6 fleet yet again with the launch of the 2021 XDiavel in India. The cruiser sits right below the BS6 Diavel 1260 and comes in two new variants. Read More: - BREAKING: Ducati’s Devilish Cruiser Has Arrived!
- If you want a sportive bike choose between z900 and street triple... because Diavel looks bit like a cruise bikeAnd again if you come to choose between z900 and triumph then I suggest you choose between brands not bikes because both the bikes are best with no issues but when it comes to maintainence triumph donot usually have spare parts available at the service center.......... As my personal experience you have to wait for over 2-3 months for any kind of part as the spares come from U.K It took about 4 months for me to just get the triumph logos where as kawasaki has got better service than triumph
- These bikes are different segment z900cc is best but maintenance is high and triumph also but ducati too cost bike, maintenance it's cruise segment. My opinion go ahead z900 bcoz its Japanese bikes.
- As per your requirements, you may either go with the Ducati XDiavel or the Ducati Diavel 1260. Both the supersport cruisers offer a refined and powerful engine option and a comfortable ride. The XDiavel remains a potent power cruiser for 2021 and we think the asking price of Rs 18 lakh isn’t really exorbitant. It undercuts its rivals by a sizable amount and continues to offer a good set of features, while still promising to be raspier than ever. On the other hand, the Diavel isn’t just a muscle cruiser anymore. It still has the appearance of one, sure, and it’s got the firepower as well. But it’s now friendlier to manage and has actually got the handling prowess to rival some of the larger roadsters. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - BREAKING: Ducati’s Devilish Cruiser Has Arrived! - Ducati Diavel 1260 vs Ducati XDiavel
Ducati XDiavel Bike News Updates
Ducati XDiavel FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Ducati XDiavel is 24.49 Lakh. Check On Road Price of XDiavel. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Ducati XDiavel is 18.87 . Also check User Reported Mileage of XDiavel.
Yes, ABS feature is available in Ducati XDiavel. View full specification of XDiavel.
Ducati Diavel 1260 Price starts at Rs. 21.49 Lakh which is Rs. 29,000 costlier than base model of Ducati XDiavel priced at Rs. 21.20 Lakh. Compare Ducati XDiavel vs Ducati Diavel 1260 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Ducati XDiavel in Delhi is Rs. 58,045 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
Ducati XDiavel is available in 2 colours : Dedicated Black Star Graphics and Dark Stealth With Carbon Black. View colour images of XDiavel.
The kerb weight of Ducati XDiavel is 221 Kg.