About Yamaha Fascino
Yamaha Fascino Overview
The 2020 Yamaha Fascino with BS6-compliant engine has been spotted testing. The motor will be fuel injected and the scooter comes with a revised design that still carries the curvaceous look of the current-generation model. The seat has been redesigned and the scooter might also feature an external fuel filler.
Yamaha has equipped the scooter with alloy wheels. The front end is likely to roll on 12-inchers whereas the rear appears to be a 10-inch unit. Brakes have remained the same: drum setup with CBS on both ends. Suspension bits include the same telescopic fork and monoshock setup as the current model. The 2020 Yamaha Fascino BS6 is likely to be dearer by around Rs 6000 to Rs 7000 over the current Fascino’s pricing. At present, the Fascino retails at Rs 57,523 (ex-showroom Delhi). The scooter is likely to be launched in early 2020 and will compete against the TVS Jupiter and the Honda Activa 5G.
Yamaha Fascino Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Fascino
- Most Relevant
- You may go Fascino 125 as fuel-injected engine promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily manoeuvrable scooters on sale. Fascino 125 is perfect for the average consumer who is looking to step up to the 125cc segment. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Dealer.Read more -Honda Activa 125 vs Yamaha Fascino 125.
- For that, we'd suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Yamaha as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centre.
- You can buy it from authorised Yamaha service centre
- As per the Motor Vehicle Act, every motor vehicle running on-road be it new or old requires a PUC (pollution under control) certificate.
- My polution date yamaha fzs
- BS4 versions, many showrooms have dumped in sales with discounts after lock down was lifted. Very few are left with BS4 versions of Fascino. Whatever you see in today's showroom are mostly BS6 versions only.
- No. Now you will get BS-VI
- Activa 5g or 6g is better
- Tvs ntorq is good.
Yamaha Fascino User Reviews
Features & Styling4.2/5
I hve driven my yamaha fascino for 4 long years.It has been a great experience.This review is after 4 years usage.The scooty is very comfortable to ride for 50-100 km at once.For more than that it's a bit painful.The acceleration is very nice and decent imran it can really beat any other scooty or even bike of 100+125 cc capacity in 100m drag race.You can easily ride at 60-70 kmph speed without vibration and the build quality is of fibre but it's strong.I have done services many time after sale and in my area they offer very decent service.Share
First of all Yamaha fascino
First of all yamaha fascino engine very strong and best mileage and you have to use after 2 & 3 same pic up.I suggest yamaha fascino good.Share
My lovely and budget motoscoter.Mileage is super.I can drive long drive also super no boaring and no body pains.Maintenance also very cheep.My most lovely bike i love to yamaha facino.Share
The yamaha fascino is a popular scooter model from yamaha motor india.Here are some of its key features and specifications: 1.Engine: the fascino is powered by a 113cc air-cooled, Single-cylinder engine that produces 7.2 ps of power and 8.1 nm of torque.2.Fuel efficiency: the scooter has a claimed fuel efficiency of 66 kmpl.3.Design: the fascino has a retro-inspired design with a curvy body, Round headlamp, And chrome accents.It is available in a range of colors such as cyan blue, Matte blue, Dark matt blue, Yellow cocktail, Suave copper, And more.4.Features: the scooter comes with features such as a digital instrument cluster, Tubeless tires, Led tail lamp, And an under-seat storage capacity of 21 liters.5.Suspension and brakes: the fascino has telescopic front suspension and a unit swing rear suspension.It also has drum brakes on both the front and rear wheels.6.Price: the yamaha fascino is priced at around rs.57, 500 (ex-showroom) in india.Overall, The yamaha fascino is a stylish and efficient scooter that is popular among young riders in india.Share
My experience with fascino
My experience with fascino is very good.It almost giving average of 45-50 kmpl.Engine quality is very good and service cost is 500 per month.Share