Yamaha Fascino Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (61)
- Comfort (18)
- Mileage (14)
- Performance (13)
- Features (11)
- Maintenance (7)
- Specifications (2)
- Safety (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- You may go Fascino 125 as fuel-injected engine promises better mileage and this coupled with the light kerb weight make it among the most easily manoeuvrable scooters on sale. Fascino 125 is perfect for the average consumer who is looking to step up to the 125cc segment. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride before making the final decision. Dealer.Read more -Honda Activa 125 vs Yamaha Fascino 125.
- For that, we'd suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Yamaha as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centre.
- You can buy it from authorised Yamaha service centre
- As per the Motor Vehicle Act, every motor vehicle running on-road be it new or old requires a PUC (pollution under control) certificate.
- My polution date yamaha fzs
- Generally, 10-12% of the overall fuel capacity is determined as the reserve capacity. However, the introduction of fuel-injection supply type has eliminated the use of an reserve fuel tank. For more details, you may refer to the owner's manual of your vehicle.
- How much milagefuel in Reserve of fashino scooter
- How much fuel mileage in Reserve of fashion 125 scooter
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Yamaha Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- It’s launched
- You can opt got hero pleasure ...dusl colour scheme mobile charger heros care...please sit in it in the showroom and plant your foot on ground..adjust your sitting position...please avoid traffic initially...please master to control it by riding very slowly in s tarred ground..you too can put quality riding gears..second is yamahas fascino...Jupiter is heavy. good luck
- In these three , you could choose either pleasure or fascino
- I suggest scooty Pep have a test ride before buying
- It's a lightweight vehicle with 113cc and can be controlled in demanding situations by you. So go for it.
- Fascino has less weight as compared to others and yes it is good comfortable moped for all
- Yamaha Fascino is stylish and have better riding comfort. Go for it
- No abs only cbs.
Yamaha Fascino User Reviews
Features & Styling4.2/5
I hve driven my yamaha fascino for 4 long years.It has been a great experience.This review is after 4 years usage.The scooty is very comfortable to ride for 50-100 km at once.For more than that it's a bit painful.The acceleration is very nice and decent imran it can really beat any other scooty or even bike of 100+125 cc capacity in 100m drag race.You can easily ride at 60-70 kmph speed without vibration and the build quality is of fibre but it's strong.I have done services many time after sale and in my area they offer very decent service.Share
First of all Yamaha fascino
First of all yamaha fascino engine very strong and best mileage and you have to use after 2 & 3 same pic up.I suggest yamaha fascino good.Share
My lovely and budget motoscoter.Mileage is super.I can drive long drive also super no boaring and no body pains.Maintenance also very cheep.My most lovely bike i love to yamaha facino.Share
The yamaha fascino is a popular scooter model from yamaha motor india.Here are some of its key features and specifications: 1.Engine: the fascino is powered by a 113cc air-cooled, Single-cylinder engine that produces 7.2 ps of power and 8.1 nm of torque.2.Fuel efficiency: the scooter has a claimed fuel efficiency of 66 kmpl.3.Design: the fascino has a retro-inspired design with a curvy body, Round headlamp, And chrome accents.It is available in a range of colors such as cyan blue, Matte blue, Dark matt blue, Yellow cocktail, Suave copper, And more.4.Features: the scooter comes with features such as a digital instrument cluster, Tubeless tires, Led tail lamp, And an under-seat storage capacity of 21 liters.5.Suspension and brakes: the fascino has telescopic front suspension and a unit swing rear suspension.It also has drum brakes on both the front and rear wheels.6.Price: the yamaha fascino is priced at around rs.57, 500 (ex-showroom) in india.Overall, The yamaha fascino is a stylish and efficient scooter that is popular among young riders in india.Share
My experience with fascino
My experience with fascino is very good.It almost giving average of 45-50 kmpl.Engine quality is very good and service cost is 500 per month.Share