Customer Reviews on Hero Electric Flash Engine

3.7/5
    3.5/5
    3.4/5

Powerful engine

Very powerful engine.I get 30kmph ek charge karne ke bad lagbhag 80km chalti.Worth for money.Go for it.

(25 May 2022) 0

(16 May 2022) 0

1.0

We purchase hero electric flash from jindal motors khandwa this dealer is good and best in service but hero elecric suddenly change dealer new delaer name is chhabra automobile mobile no phone: 070006 53593 pandhana - khandwa main rd, Near abhishek cinema, Padam nagar, Khandwa, Madhya pradesh 450001 this dealer in not experianced, Not experianced in sevice, And language of talking with coustmer is not bearable against complaint of battery problam dealer un experianced engineer work on my hero flash bike and some items not installed due to this my bike not working properly and demand rs.500 for under warranty service and say you do not purchase bike from me so next time we cannot provide service i suggest never purchase hero electric is also support dealer for like this low quality service.

(2 Aug 2021) 0
Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community

Best User Experiences with Flash Engine

Ask Your Question

Bike News Updates

12991 views 15 Mar, 2023
Breaking: New Hero Electric Optima CX 2.0, 5.0 and NYX E-scooters Launched With More Features
3408 views 22 Nov, 2022