Honda Livo User Reviews

341 Rating & 122 reviews

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Artist Awdhesh
Artist Awdhesh 3.8 28 Dec 2019

मेरे पास डेढ़ साल पुरानी होंडा लिवो बाइक है मैंने करीब डेढ़ साल में 8550 किलोमीटर चलाया है एवरेज ठीक-ठाक है थर्ड गियर में बहुत अच्छीपिक अप नहीं लेती है लास्ट गियर चेंज करने पर कभी-कभी गियर फंसता है और बहुत तेज से आवाज होता है जिससे कभी-कभी डिस्टरबेंस फील होता है और इक्नॉमी में मीटर क्रॉस करने के बाद गाड़ी बहुत वाइब्रेट करती है सब मिला जुला कर अभी हौंडा लियो को इंजन में बहुत सुधार करने की जरूरत है और गियर में भी थोड़ा वर्क करने की जरूरत है

Azam Sheikh
Azam Sheikh 3.8 26 Aug 2019

I have been riding livo for 1 year and it's been great. Comfort wise it's not the best bike because of its stiff suspension and somewhat hard seat, other than that styling and look is best in its segment. I haven"t try to check the mileage but I think it gives me around just over 55 kmpl and anyday below 60. I have Bajaj discover 100, I guess it"s 8 years old, but still gives output of 65- 70 kmpl, therefore if ur a mileage oriented person. You can opt for Bajaj and tvs bikes as they are good at it. If ur a tall person 6.1ft like me u can consider it a viable option.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Devendra Singh
Devendra Singh 4.7 16 Aug 2018

To all friends who are short listing Livo as their first bike, or the next to the previous one or to transport fully loaded….or for the bumpy no-road areas….Just say yes! Go for it!I had a very tight budget and was looking for the perfect bike which could give me all…in a way…a perfect bike. Finally I arrived to the Honda…as I read the comments and it was already my first choice. NOT TO MENTION THE BLUE COLOR…WHICH I ACTUALLY WANTED AND EVENTUALLY GOT. I was given a test drive and I was left with no doubts that this is what I wanted.Now, I have been driving it for 2 months now…no complaints yet. It is an all-rounder bike. My pros and Cons are below…Pros…Fuel efficiency and mileage ,Great Looks and design,Good ground clearance,Good fuel tank capacity,for long drives,Very comfortable seats (front as well as back) Cons:Not suitable for drag racing ,No LED DRLs

Munesh Kv
Munesh Kv 3.0 24 Jan 2020

When I bought this bike from that very first day the petrol leaking problem was there when I park it and also the back light is keep turning on without putting the break.. rubbish experience because of this two reason rest bike is awesome just love it..m hope you will solve the problem

Subhajit Karmakar
Subhajit Kar.. 5.0 29 Sep 2019

I think HONDA LIVO is the best bike to buy low budget. It"s mileage is just amazing, it"s 74kmph.even it"s maintenance cost is limited budget not high, like other bike. It"s features and it"s styling are just great. The seat are totally Comfortable to riding for long distance.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
K S
K S 2.6 24 Jan 2019

Be wise...Pros: Sporty lookCons: 1) Unbalanced body structure 2) Faulty gear box 3) Low pick up 4) Worst resale valueBefore buying this bike. Get the real-time opinion of users. Ask your neighbouring evaluator about the resale value of Livo. Don"t rely on online positive reviews. Be practical. Coz I own this bike

Karthik S
Karthik S 3.0 13 Feb 2020

Its very good bike for that budget, with mileage of 65 in highway, 52 at high speed of 80KPH, pick up and top speed is little less, rest everything is good.

K S
K S 3.0 15 Mar 2019

Low pick up, Vibrates after economy speed, Worst resale value, and inherit engine problems. Do not trust just online reviews. Ask realtime users. Contact nearby bike evaluators. After knowing it's resale value,definitely you will not buy it.

Kaushik Mishra
Kaushik Mishra 5.0 25 Oct 2018

ExcellentAwesomeFantasticAnd so many more 1 no. Bike in 110cc segment and do not confused in LIVO and Victor i am used both and LIVO is 1NO.I am riding this bike like light racers and awesome performance at that time mileage is 44kmpl.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Ravi Chandra
Ravi Chandra 2.6 17 Nov 2019

Bike height is OK but I'm suffering from chain and engine heat over and dip and dim lighting is low and look not better than the price

Honda Livo Overview