Honda Livo Reviews

User Reviews of Livo
  • All (90)
  • Daily Commute (81)
  • Leisure Rides (15)
  • Occasional Commute (10)
  • Tours (8)
Azam Sheikh
Azam Sheikh 3.8 26 Aug 2019

I have been riding livo for 1 year and it's been great. Comfort wise it's not the best bike because of its stiff suspension and somewhat hard seat, other than that styling and look is best in its segment. I haven"t try to check the mileage but I think it gives me around just over 55 kmpl and anyday below 60. I have Bajaj discover 100, I guess it"s 8 years old, but still gives output of 65- 70 kmpl, therefore if ur a mileage oriented person. You can opt for Bajaj and tvs bikes as they are good at it. If ur a tall person 6.1ft like me u can consider it a viable option.

Uses this bike for : Occasional Commute
Devendra Singh
Devendra Singh 4.7 16 Aug 2018

To all friends who are short listing Livo as their first bike, or the next to the previous one or to transport fully loaded….or for the bumpy no-road areas….Just say yes! Go for it!I had a very tight budget and was looking for the perfect bike which could give me all…in a way…a perfect bike. Finally I arrived to the Honda…as I read the comments and it was already my first choice. NOT TO MENTION THE BLUE COLOR…WHICH I ACTUALLY WANTED AND EVENTUALLY GOT. I was given a test drive and I was left with no doubts that this is what I wanted.Now, I have been driving it for 2 months now…no complaints yet. It is an all-rounder bike. My pros and Cons are below…Pros…Fuel efficiency and mileage ,Great Looks and design,Good ground clearance,Good fuel tank capacity,for long drives,Very comfortable seats (front as well as back) Cons:Not suitable for drag racing ,No LED DRLs

Subhajit Karmakar
Subhajit Kar.. 5.0 29 Sep 2019

I think HONDA LIVO is the best bike to buy low budget. It"s mileage is just amazing, it"s 74kmph.even it"s maintenance cost is limited budget not high, like other bike. It"s features and it"s styling are just great. The seat are totally Comfortable to riding for long distance.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
K S
K S 2.6 24 Jan 2019

Be wise...Pros: Sporty lookCons: 1) Unbalanced body structure 2) Faulty gear box 3) Low pick up 4) Worst resale valueBefore buying this bike. Get the real-time opinion of users. Ask your neighbouring evaluator about the resale value of Livo. Don"t rely on online positive reviews. Be practical. Coz I own this bike

K S
K S 3.0 15 Mar 2019

Low pick up, Vibrates after economy speed, Worst resale value, and inherit engine problems. Do not trust just online reviews. Ask realtime users. Contact nearby bike evaluators. After knowing it's resale value,definitely you will not buy it.

Kaushik Mishra
Kaushik Mishra 5.0 25 Oct 2018

ExcellentAwesomeFantasticAnd so many more 1 no. Bike in 110cc segment and do not confused in LIVO and Victor i am used both and LIVO is 1NO.I am riding this bike like light racers and awesome performance at that time mileage is 44kmpl.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Mono Mishra
Mono Mishra 3.4 23 Sep 2019

Bol bam himanshu mahakala ne kaha ki ye hara.J panti ji koy hoi kusha kouaj jgibj nabiz najHsbu nahzisbw jaiBwisbw kahz

Ajay Mv
Ajay Mv 5.0 24 Feb 2019

The bike as a commute was fabulous. I had some problems with the chain sprocket in the beginning but the company provided a free replacement and it has been running butter smooth ever since then.

Ankur Katyal
Ankur Katyal 5.0 28 Aug 2019

Very nice to ride and I like honda livo very much. It's comfort is so good.

Allan Pinto
Allan Pinto 4.2 6 Jan 2019

poor pickup and vibrations post 60 kmph and so-so mileage for a 110 cc bike...Hero bikes are a better choice if one is looking for mileage...if power then better to go for Honda Shine

Honda Livo Overview