Get Instant Bike Loan
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price in Sathupalli
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 price in Sathupalli starts from Rs. 98,680 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 98,680. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 variants in Sathupalli. The EMI of FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 is available at Rs. 2,843 per month @ 9.45%. Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0's top competitors are Yamaha MT 15 (price starting at Rs. 1.40 lakh in Sathupalli) and Bajaj Pulsar 150 (price starting at Rs. 73,098 in Sathupalli).
Yamaha Dealer Showroom in Sathupalli
GRR MOTORS#15-100, 100/1, Opp TTD Kalyana Mandapam, Vemsoor Road, Sathupalli, Telangana, 507303Phone : 9666464440 Phone : 9666464440Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Competitors
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 86,500CB Hornet 160R On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,200FZ V3 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.40 lakhMT 15 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 73,098Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 91,316Apache 160 4V On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Rs. 1.00 lakhGixxer On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
TVS Apache RTR 160
Rs. 87,552Apache RTR 160 On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.03 lakhBS6 Apache RTR 160 4V On Road Price Compare with FZS V3
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 87,552160 cc | 60 kmpl
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 73,098149 cc | 65 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 91,316160 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 94,512177 cc | 45 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 72,633149 cc | 60 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 86,500163 cc | 42 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 BS6 Price
Rs. 96,500160 cc
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 99,200149 cc
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 80,325163 cc
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ-S Fi Version 3.0
- If we compare Fi version of all bike then i think pickup of TVS Apache will be more, according to mileage 1st will be Hornet then Yamaha and then Apache but the difference will be only 4-5 kms.If we come to comfort i own Apache and i didnt find any problem with comfort, and for pricing you should contact dealers in the city.
- I have carb. version of apache its good that your bike is giving such a mileage.
- Bro U have the older version of apache i think The rtr 160 4v gets almost 59-60 on the highways and minimum 48 in city i think u will change ur opinion
- Specifically for long rides, the cruiser bikes would be a good option to purchase. To name a few are Bajaj Avenger Street 220, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. To churn more details on the bikes may check the following link: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/best-cruiser-bikes-under-1-lakh
- Sir if you r looking bike for touring purpose then in this budget Avenger would be good choice for you ...you will get better sitting position as well as Bajaj service station is available in every corner of India
- Hero xpulse 200
- I am very happy with the comfort of FZ S FI V3, Milage 48-50 KM/ltr, till the speed of 80/hr. after that millage depends over driving. seats are gud, very less vibrations, trust of Yamaha. One major thing to notice is to check carefully each and every part before purchasing.
- See friend riding a bike depends on each individual, however I recommend fzs fi as it is the most comfortable bike, R15 is also a good bike but you have to bend while riding which I think is not good for long rides. Rest depends on you what you prefer.
- What are the things we should take before buying new bike?
- Both are good bikes and similar. Hornet is lower priced. Yamaha's braking is better. Hornet is more powerful. The biggest problem with fzs is during rainy season mud will splash in the legs of the pillion rider due to poor rear design.
- Both bike are in same price,and about to choose you,if you wants good looking and power then you should go on for fzs v3,bt if you wants mileage lower price and avg looking then you should go for hornet 160R depends on you
- I also had the similar confusion. specs are almost same. but when I saw the pillion seat comfort , there was a huge difference between the two and went for FZS FI V3 ,and no regrets at all
- The Yamaha FZ S V3 FI is one of the best available street bikes with a frugal engine, good build quality and amazing ergonomics. The bike is heavier than the older model which shows the improvement it has received over the ages. Moreover, the leg guard is a very important accessory to save the rider's legs during any coalition. We would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike so that you may get the idea regarding the build quality of the bike. Click here for the Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- Look fzs v3 has plastic all over it's body . So it's usual to have that kind of damage . If you don't want that kind of damage go for rtr160 4v
- I am a user. I can assure you the build quality is good. But the suspension is stiff and bumby ride may result in backpain.
- Yamaha has offered the new technology with better engine performance on their bikes. FZ S FI Version 3.0 has been enriched with the aggressive stance. FZ S FI V3.0 gets a single channel ABS which makes it clearly a safe motorcycle. Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 returns ARAI tested 45 kmpl being a naked sportbike. The bike is an amazing package at an amazing price. Moreover, we would suggest you visit the nearest dealership for a test ride so that you may get acquainted with ride quality, comfort and features of the bike.Click here for Dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- You can check out the hornet too
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price in India
Calculate Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less