Suzuki GSX S750 Specifications
(12 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||749 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||81 Nm @ 9000 rpm|
|Power :||114.2 PS @ 10500 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Suzuki GSX S750 Specifications Summary
|GSX S750 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 7.47 lakh||749 cc, 114.2 PS @ 10500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Suzuki GSX S750 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GSX S750
Q. Which should I buy Z900 or Suzuki GSX750 I am confused?
- Both Kawasaki Z900 and Suzuki GSX S750 are good and powerful bikes. However, we'd recommend opting for the Z900 for its more powerful engine and subtle performance. Z900 packs an all-new 948cc, in-line four engine that churns out smashing 125PS and 98.9Nm of peak torque. The new gear ratios are said to offer better mid-range and top-end performance. The feature list includes 41mm upside-down forks, horizontally mounted rear mono-shock, dual 300 mm front disc brakes, dual-channel ABS, etc. For a better understanding of performance and handling, take a test ride of the bike. Follow the link for New Bike Showrooms.
- GSX 759 has all the technology . But Z900 is a raw engine. Both the different character bikes. I suggest go for GSX750
- Z900 is so aggressive and good looking. My thoughts about the gsx750 is it is mostly used for bike stunts with some modifications rather than riding
Q. What about the service cost and parts availability - GSX S750?
- Well, here’s where things get interesting. There are lots of great bikes on offer in the segment where the Suzuki GSX-S750 will play, such as the Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple S and even the Ducati Monster. But with a price tag of Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom India), its toughest competition will be the Z, which offers more power, is lighter and can be had for a premium of just about Rs 25,000. In the horsepower per rupee fight, the GSX-S750 is certainly at a bit of a disadvantage. But then again, the Suzuki fights back with a competent electronics package (in the form of its traction control) as well as significantly better tyres. But while the outcome of that battle can only be clearly decided by a proper comparison test, there’s no denying the appeal of the S750’s sweet handling package, easy-going motor and overall forgiving nature. It certainly has what it takes to become a great first “big bike” for many riders looking to upgrade from something smaller, and has enough to keep them engaged for a few years at least. Service quality will depend on the service centers. We would suggest you to get in touch with authorized dealership as they will be better persons to assist you regarding availability of parts. Click on the given link to check authorized dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Suzuki/Delhi
- It would be easy for pocket to maintain and for exact service cost and availability of parts, we would suggest you to contact authorized dealership as they will be the better persons to assist you in this concern. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Service cost depends on which oil you are going to use as suzuki recommends motul 300v & ecstar r9000 for GSX-S750 cost wise motul 300v cost Rs1075/Ltr and R9000 Cost Rs700/Ltr . I personally service my GSXS750 with motul 300v and the service cost comes to 7000rs
Q. What is the maintenance in Suzuki GSX S750 and what is mileage and performance of the bike?View More Questions
- The ARAI claimed mileage of the bike is of 20.4 kmpl. Moreover, the actual figures may differ depending upon the factors like road conditions and riding pattern. Talking about the maintenance, there are no stated figures as it may changes from one authorized service centre to another because of certain factors like labour cost and the part which is being serviced. To get complete details regarding the bike handling and performance may check the following given link:Suzuki GSX-S750: First Ride Review https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/suzuki-gsxs750-first-ride-review/30190/
- 2 times a year service7000 paid service4000 on tyres on each service 6000 brake pads on each 4.5k kn20000 fuel ( all this for each 4500 km ride)
- I personally ride GSX-S750 AT 5k to 6k RPM on 6th gear my bike gives me a finominal mileage of 23.5 kmpl .