Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||220 cc|
|Power :||19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Spoke|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications Summary
|Avenger Cruise 220 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Standard Rs. 1.05 lakh||220 cc, 45 Kmpl, 19.03 PS @ 8400 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
|BS6 Rs. 1.17 lakh||220 cc, 19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm, Petrol view all||5 Speed Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Spoke Wheels, Tube Tyre view all|
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Overview
About Avenger Cruise 220 Specs and Features
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price starts at Rs.1.05 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.17 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Mated to a 5-speed gearbox, the 220cc, oil-cooled motor generates 19.03PS at 8400rpm with 17.5Nm of peak torque produced at 7000rpm. Suspension duties are managed by telescopic forks at the front and twin shocks at the rear. Braking is via a 220mm front disc and a 130mm rear drum brake. The 13-litre fuel tank should offer a decent range for highway cruising. It tips the scale at 159kg (kerb), while the ground clearance stands at 169mm.
Specs of Avenger Cruise 220 Competitors
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Rs. 1.05 lakhAvenger Street 220 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakhBullet 350 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
Rs. 83,251Avenger 160 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhThunderbird 350 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Rs. 1.01 lakhIntruder Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakhPulsar NS200 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Avenger Cruise 220
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Cruise 220
- The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is a more-urban focused version of the Cruise 220. So, based on your preference and riding style, you can choose either one as they are the same underneath. Yes, the Street 220 doesn’t come with a backrest for the pillion. If that is a point of concern, the Cruise 220 is the way to go. Otherwise, the Street 220 offers fantastic value for money. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is amongst the most popular cruisers on sale in India, offering fantastic value for money proposition. The Pulsar 220-sourced engine delivers a fine balance between power and frugality with a lot more oomph than the previous generation model. It is also the most affordable of all cruisers mentioned above.
- Both cruise 220 and street are having same heart ,that is 220cc engine but 220 cruise is looking more classic with its lots of chrome inserts and additionally a wind shield but you should wait till 2019 for new govt. Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range.
- If you're looking out for the 220cc engine, then its up to you w.r.t the looks. If you're more of that street rider, then look for the Street. Its got the handle bars designed for the streets. Cruise is got more of that highway riding posture. Its more comfortable on the highways and if you're from a place where you got good roads, less traffic, then go for the Avenger Cruise 220.
- Avenger Cruise is stell spoke rim with tube and 200 street is with black alloy and tube less. If you are planning to ride it city than tube less or with tube does not make much of difference, because I am owning a cruise and as of now I have not face any problem.
- No and never because avenger comes with spoke wheel so there is no availability of tubeless tyre..
- When I bought , that time I did not got tubeless, but you can contact now with seller only, if now coming with tubeless or not. I heard now tubeless coming.
- Sir mileage is better in 180 street because it have a less cc engine then cruise. Cruise have around 30-35 mileage.Looks make you royal in cruise and make you sporty tourer in street avenger.Performance wise avenger cruise is winner.Comfort wise no doubt blindly avenger cruise is best
- On looks and comfort, 220 cruise is anyday a hands-on winner for me. On mileage, 180 cruise is reportedly better, naturally because of a lighter, newer fuel efficient engine.
- Jeet bro how is the bike, in spare quality, mileage & over all what are complaints faced by u in ur avenger. pls answer bcoz i m waiting for buying the new avenger 220 cruise abs model. Will i buy it or not. pls give a true answer.