Okinawa PraisePro User Reviews

3.4/5
    3.7/5
    3.6/5
Ayaskant Parija 5.0 Owned 17 Jun 2022

Well i would like to say

Well i would like to say this is the best ever scooter it charges well and works properly the looks is amazing and people do notice the best part i got caught 5 time and more but i said its an electric vehicle and they left me so no need of rc and licence

Dinesh Kumar 8 Jun 2022

Worst Bike

I am extremely disappointed with the quality of materials used, every bike is having frequent quality issues. I am getting frequent issues. Worst Bike.

Dr Mn 3.8 Owned 8 Jun 2022

Eco friendly scooter gud

Eco friendly scooter gud mileage less maintenance good for long driving n gud seating space overall gud scooter

Image
Do you own a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Hitesh Kawna 2 Jun 2022

Don't go with okinawa.. I

Don't go with okinawa.I have seen many problems related to lock, Stand, And after sale services.In.Jalna.Even owner don't picks the phone.How can we expect the employees will do.They never pick the phone.Else they switch off the phone.They are really not worried of after sales services and registration services, How the services like insurance, And service of anywhere leave your bike will work, As they charge for the same around 20000 /- for both above service.Really worst experience.

Priyanka Aga.. 2.2 Owned 1 Jun 2022

Is price me ye bahut sahi

Is price me ye bahut sahi scooty h kahi koi dikat nahi h

Srinivas Tumati 5.0 Owned 27 May 2022

Seated electric scooters

Seated electric scooters longer rides more comfortable.Modern e-scooter convenient.Save environment and money.T srinivasa rao9398757545hyderabad.

Ranjit Singh 8 May 2022

Okinawa praise

I had purchased first okinawa praise, And found good in most aspects.Surprisingly i found second one similar scooter better model for my assistant.Both are running very nicely with regular services and my savings on fuels expenses.I recommend to friends.

2 0000B 18 Apr 2022

I phone is very best phone

I phone is very best phone his place is not take any phone company i phone is the best phone thanks

Abhi Patilpa.. 29 Mar 2022

Best bike i'm comfortable to

Best bike i'm comfortable to drive this mileage also no.1.

Dnyaneshwer .. 19 Mar 2022

Correct pricing

Best website to show two-wheeler such a good thing is correct pricing of vehicle

View More Customer Reviews