Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Maruti Ciaz is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. 8.31 Lakh to 11.09 Lakh in India. It is available in 8 variants and 7 colours. Maruti Ciaz comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Ciaz has a boot space of 510 litres while it's ground clearance is 170 mm. The petrol engine of Ciaz is a 1462cc unit which generates a power of 103.25bhp and a torque of 138nm. The Ciaz is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Ciaz is 20.65kmpl.
Maruti Ciaz Latest Updates
Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the Ciaz diesel sedan ahead of the April 2020 BS6 deadline. The Ciaz diesel came with Maruti’s DDIS motor developing 95PS of power and 225Nm of torque. It was offered with a 6-speed manual transmission. The Ciaz diesel could make a comeback if the 1.5-litre motor is upgraded to meet BS6 norms. Rivals for the Ciaz include the Honda City, Toyota Yaris, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid.
The Ciaz is available in five variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta , Alpha and S. It is priced from Rs 8.31 lakh to Rs 11.09 lakh. The 4-speed AT is available with Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The S variant Ciaz S comes with aggressive bumpers, blacked out alloy wheels, ORVMs and a trunk spoiler. It is offered in three exterior shades: Sangria Red, Pearl Snow White and Premium Silver. All other variants are available in Nexa Blue, Dignity Brown, Pearl Midnight Black, Metallic Magma Grey, Metallic Premium Silver and Pearl Sangria Red.
Maruti Ciaz Competitors
Rivals include the Toyota Yaris, Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento and the Skoda Rapid.
Maruti Ciaz Summary
|Engine :||1462 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||20.65 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||4 Speed|
|Length Width Height :||4490*1730*1485|
|Boot Space :||510-litres|
Maruti Ciaz Price
The price of Maruti Ciaz starts at Rs. 8.31 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 11.09 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of Ciaz ranges between Rs. 8.31 Lakh to Rs. 11.09 Lakh. Maruti Ciaz is available in 8 variants and 7 different colours.
- Petrol (8 Variants) |
- Manual (5 Variants)
- Automatic (3 Variants)
Maruti Ciaz Price List in India
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Top Competitors of Ciaz
Rs. 10.89 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 9.3 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 5.89 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 8.39 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 7.49 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 5.63 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 6.17 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Rs. 8.86 LakhCompare with Ciaz
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ciaz
- The Honda City mileage is 17.8 to 24.1 kmpl. The Manual Diesel variant has a mileage of 24.1 kmpl. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 18.4 kmpl. The Manual Petrol variant has a mileage of 17.8 kmpl.
- Both cars are of different segments. Glanza is a hatchback segment car and it is more practical than the sedan counterparts. The compact dimensions of Glanza with chopped boots make it easy to manoeuvre in busy city traffic. Besides, parking a hatchback takes less space compared to a sedan, thereby making it a favourite among city dwellers. Also, Glanza has CVT transmission which offers a smooth driving experience. On the other hand, Ciaz would be a good choice and you can opt for it if you are looking for a car which has a good amount of boot space where you can keep the luggage easily so that your drive can be comfortable. Sedan segment cars are best when you frequently travel to other cities and highways or travelling with the family. Apart from this, Ciaz offers a 4-speed torque converter gearbox. The gearbox is smooth enough but does not match the refinement offered by the Glanza's CVT. Click on the following link to check the complete comparison of both the cars - Comparison. Moreover, we would suggest you to have a test drive of both the cars so that you can check their performance and comfort. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car Showrooms.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz offers a 4-speed torque converter gearbox.
- Maruti Ciaz automatic comes with a 4-speed torque converter.
- Good question and an excellent answer. Cars are driven to take us from A to B to C.Everyone is proud of their car ..let it be.some prefer an SUV to ride through our' cushioned roads'. some sedans,popularly known as 'cars' which carries a badge of upgradation from it's small sibling an hatch back. .ventos verna citys have their battle ground here. not to tell about the hatch backs..there sprouted subsidised sedans like dezires aspires indigo cs ameos Nowadays they got a premium tag ..Normal plus posh features is premium.like premium petrol. jeep means wiilyd for dome mahindra for some until the real jeep came.war for supremacy is here among dusters creta. luxury starts with cla to AMG among Benz. a4 6 8(Even no) are audis gaints q357now q8 .Volvo and bmws has their share. Toyota maintenance their classics with aftermarket philosophy. Innovas replaced ambassadors from parliament. bolero us synonymous with police and other govt car. Entry of hybrid to electric...All started from ambassodor to premier padminis . Above all maruti 800 which changed our concept of cars. So all is well hereto be continued.......
- Elite i20 is the best car for me. It's very good in comfort, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. But one thing sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. Performance wise car takes times to get pick up in 2nd gear, It easily go 60 - 100 km without any extra efforts very smoothly. Need to say if you are looking for premium class with good comfort can go blindly with i20 but mileage wise slightly slow compare to any Maruti vehicles... What else to say further.... As i have Elite i 20 Asta O Petrol 2017 model and driving busy Bangalore city traffic gets around 11 -12 km in city & highway around 14 - 16 km depends driving pattern. You can easily get around 16 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac.Even i gets same till now. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km. At the end not the least most depends on your budget & likes ultimately...
- Best reliability is associated with Toyota, best build quality, ride, handling and safety is associated with German and Czech cars, performance and efficiency is associated with Maruti, few German cars and Honda. Refinement, features and catchy designs are associated with Korean makes like Hyundai. No single car comes with all goodies as the universal truth is that everything has its own plus and minuses. So identifying a best car would mean to look for a car which is a decent all rounder in parameters highlighted above. Based on family requirements, usage conditions and pattern as well as budget you need to declare a car as best in segment
- Ciaz shall be the better option, m driving it for around last one year, it is very spacious, most fuel efficient in its class, maximum ground clearance in its class, vast service network in India with spares available easily as compared to others. For City spares are not easily available, verna's spares are also costlier than ciaz.All in all Ciaz is a very good package. My Ciaz gives me 21.5 km/ltrs average in city traffic, thanks to its Diesel Hybrid engine.
- 165 mm ground clearance is enough for India roads, at some places while parking you might feel it touch the ground or some speed breaker's. But otherwise it is enough. and as far as Ciaz is concerned, it is a light weight car. the body parts are very light. otherwise in all other aspects it is a wonderful car.
- If you need a spacious car with brilliant back seat comfort, reliability and peace of mind, go for Ciaz. It also hass 170 mm ground clearance. Whereas, if you want a good performer and can compromise on space go for verna. Ciaz has the highest ground clearance in its class.
- Verna is a Good buy.Please prefer anniversary addition SX(o) trim .Verna , It offers best of all worlds .It won in fact heart of the all auto pundits .Many months it displaced city interns of sales sold till now about 50,000 +vehicles in the market . Now Ciaz leads in sales due to new 1.5 l engine and facelift version . Verna gives you best features in style ,comfort safety and offcourse it has best style . Powerwise it is superior due to its engine .it is a tough fight between Ciaz and Verna .In many strengths and corners you have Edge over Ciaz . Hyundai service is good enough . Rear seat space is one area Verna scores less. Since Ciaz is new and maruti's strong backup may help the brand now to surge ahead . Till now in C segment Maruti could not farewell, now Ciaz is made it . Verna is a best buy .nothing to worry. In safety aspects in our view Verna is far better than Ciaz..
- Verna is a Good buy.Please prefer anniversary addition SX(o) trim .Verna , It offers best of all worlds .It won in fact heart of the all auto pundits .Many months it displaced city interns of sales sold till now about 50,000 +vehicles in the market . Now Ciaz leads in sales due to new 1.5 l engine and facelift version . Verna gives you best features in style ,comfort safety and offcourse it has best style . Powerwise it is superior due to its engine .it is a tough fight between Ciaz and Verna .In many strengths and corners you have Edge over Ciaz . Hyundai service is good enough . Rear seat space is one area Verna scores less. Since Ciaz is new and maruti's strong backup may help the brand now to surge ahead . Till now in C segment Maruti could not farewell, now Ciaz is made it . Verna is a best buy .nothing to worry. In safety aspects in our view Verna is far better than Ciaz.
- Verna is a better build car, safe too
Maruti Ciaz News Updates
Fifth-gen Honda City vs Rivals: Specifications Compared
The fifth-gen City is larger and packs more features, all at an attractive price tag, but is that enough to take on its well-established rivals? Let’s find outJul 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Compact Sedan Of The Year: Which One Would You Choose?
Which compact sedan from this list is your favorite pick?Jun 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Honda City vs Rivals: Petrol Engine Specifications Compared
The City will come with an updated 1.5-litre petrol engine and develops slightly more power. But how does it fare against its rivals that have received new BS6 engines? Let’s find outJun 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Discontinued Ahead Of BS6 Deadline
The Ciaz diesel could make a comeback if the 1.5-litre DDiS motor is upgraded to meet BS6 normsFeb 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Petrol Gets A BS6 Upgrade And A Sporty ‘S’ Variant
The BS6-compliant Maruti Ciaz is priced from Rs 8.31 lakh (ex-showroom)Jan 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Petrol To Get BS6 Update; Diesel Likely To Be Axed
A Ciaz was spotted testing with a BS6-complaint Smart Hybrid engineJun 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Maruti Ciaz
Spacious, comfortable and feels premium. Second row leg room can shame cars from many segments above it.
Only 2 airbags in even the top Alpha model. No sunroof which it's rivals have.Not the most inspiring to drive
If you need a comfortable sedan that ticks a lot of boxes for a daily driver which can also do long distances in comfort then look no further.
Maruti Ciaz Mileage
Maruti Ciaz User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.3/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
45% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Body material is not of high quality
fabolus luxury car. for tour ,long route ,family commitment and daily use with very good average
best car in its segment and value for money ,biggest car in its segment after some modification rear and side profile looks amazing
Its completely family car. With comfortable sitting. Even in long run its comfortable
A good car but not mileage efficient and when you hit the pedal it should start to cruise post 130kmph cars starts to tremble...
This car is a cool sedan you will get a feel of seating in a lap of luxury just like any other premium brand. The sole reason I am disappointed is its super soft suspension that gets pressed if we have rear passengers affecting the ground clearance, this vehicle I own is being tested @140kmph and have found it severing while at that top notch that means Suzuki has lacked some aerodynamics too. The worst part which now is being cured in the updated model is its headlight in my model it's ridiculous. By the way I own a ZXI+
First of all petrol mileage is nowhere near what was promised!! Despite talk claims of smart hybrid. Looks cosmetic with no real value addition. Infotainment is a disaster on 2 accounts 1) They sold a chip for 10k which is supposed to be a GPS along with car. It is totally useless. We can enter only the addresses stored therein. You can"t enter any address which you need to go. Most of the important streets, locations are not even stored in that. May be only New Delhi NCR is mapped. Why then they are selling cars in Chennai and south? 2) First we were told infotainment radio and music features can be controlled by using mobile as remote by downloading an app. After car was bought we were told there is no app which can connect music radio in the car. The lack of this in a premium car is disappointing. Other premium cars have it. They charge Rs 13 lakhs. But these basic features absent.K
It's a scintillating machine by maruti Suzuki till date 💯❤️.The design language is just top notch.It turns me very good mileage at this size and price point.they haven't compromised any elements in this car. The music system is decent.comfort level is just super cool.You get a huge leg room.very large boot capacity,premium interiors and what not. They even provide some segment missing features in base trim that's.Really appreciable. Beige treatment,wooden finish what not. Very comfortable driving position. It's a clear VFM car for this segment. It's an heart touching car of mine and my family as well. The broad stance and elegant look. Finally- this is CIAZ(lot more to confess but it's seems to be enough for me😅😂).The best car of maruti Suzuki 💯❤️☮️
The Worst material and services used in India in any car that is Maruti.. one day it will become like Nokia.. they never saw the safety features and strongness in car made of complete worst material. Even Maruti also is thief in justifying themselves in mileage. They claim Ciaz Milage of 29.2 KMPL, whereas actual mileage is 18 KMPL on the highway, service part also worst.. I can write more than 10 pages over service portion. average regular service cost is 12,000- 15,000..this car is worst in performance, it is made of poor material, touch on small breaker.. worst suspension and shocker.. and steering will be hard like truck steering.
Its a smart looking economically priced car. Have decent build quality and average power but for the price its a steal and is not very high on maintenance. Average cost of service from company is 10 G's. Also the car is ultra spacious for 5 people and boot is also very big. Overall its a good car to buy for daily use. Its smart hybrid feature is uber cool.
Maruti Ciaz Expert Reviews
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna: Comparison Review
What better way to put the new Ciaz, with the 1.5-litre diesel, to the test than pitch it straight into a battle with its closest competitionJul 11, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2019 Maruti Ciaz: New 1.5-litre Diesel Road Test Review
Maruti is offering you the Ciaz diesel with a new 1.5-litre engine. Is it a strong enough improvement over the outgoing 1.3-litre to justify its price premium?Jun 24, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz: First Drive Review
Does the 2018 Ciaz give you new reasons to consider buying one?Aug 23, 2018 | By Tushar Kamath
Maruti Ciaz Images
Maruti Ciaz Colours
Pearl Snow White
Pearl Sangria Red
Pearl Midnight Black
Premium Silver Metallic
Maruti Ciaz Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 16,212|
Maruti Ciaz Offers
OfferCiaz Alpha AT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Aug-31 Aug
OfferCiaz Zeta offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Aug-31 Aug
Maruti Ciaz FAQs
What is the price of Maruti Ciaz Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Maruti Ciaz is 11.09 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Maruti Ciaz?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Maruti Ciaz is 20.65 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Ciaz.
What is the EMI of Maruti Ciaz in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Maruti Ciaz in Delhi is Rs. 16,094 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Maruti Ciaz?
What is the boot space in Maruti Ciaz?
The boot space in Maruti Ciaz is 510 L. View full specification of Ciaz
What is the ground clearance of Maruti Ciaz?
The ground clearance of Maruti Ciaz is 170 mm.
What are the best financing options for Maruti Ciaz?
Maruti Car Dealers in Delhi
Magic Auto- Nexa Premium DealershipSector - 9, Dwarka, Drmc Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110075Phone : 7375004828Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Magic Auto- Nexa Premium DealershipB5, Ghazipur village, near Bharat Petrol Pump opposite Pearl Grand, New Delhi, Delhi 110096Phone : 7375004708Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
Vipul Nexa - East DelhiD3, Ashok Nagar , Village Gokulpuri, Main Wazirabad Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110093Phone : 7375006567Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Jagmohan NexaPlot no.41, Road No.35, West Punjabi Bagh, Ashoka Park Extn., New Delhi, Delhi 110026Phone : 7375967319Email : email@example.com