Yamaha YZF R1 Highlights
The YZF-R1 has undergone a number of changes to keep itself updated in the highly competitive world of superbikes. But with rivals upping the ante, the R1 seems a little bit left out yet it remains one of the most highly desired superbikes in the country due its handling prowess and performance.
Yamaha YZF R1 Summary
|Engine :||998 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque (Nm@rpm) :||112.4 Nm @ 11500 rpm|
|Power :||200 PS @ 13500 rpm|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||855 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||200 Kg|
|Colors :||Blue Black|
Yamaha YZF R1 Price
Yamaha YZF R1 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 20.39 lakh
YZF R1 Variants Price List
Editor's View of Yamaha YZF R1
Performance, technology, features
The Yamaha YZF-R1 is powered by a 998cc, in-line four, liquid cooled engine which makes 200PS power. The ECU is programmed with five different types of control systems, including traction control, slide control, launch control and quick shifter.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying YZF R1
- Yamaha YZF R1 comes with a cowl at the rear and you have to get a pillion seat as an accessory.
- Yes, you can adjust the seat height by making some adjustments in the suspensions and by dropping the rear ride height. There won't be much difference but it can be dropped down a bit. Moreover, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the service centre as they will be the better people to assist you in this case - Bike Showrooms.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Both the bikes are speed hungry monster is next to same but the major difference between then is Yamaha YZF R1M is more track oriented bike then Yamaha YZF R1 due it has some of the great features such as smart electronic suspension(SES), communication control unit std(CCU), traction control(TC), full carbon fibre bodywork, Yamaha ride control system(YRCS), quick upshift and downshift, object-based tuning interface(OBTI) etc. If you needed a city and track riding bike so you can go for Yamaha YZF R1 whereas if you needed more track oriented bike then you can go for Yamaha YZF R1M. But to know more about this we suggest you take a test ride of the vehicle and then decide.
- R1M can be compared to v4 R from Ducati..they are for supremacy on the track..its all about customising changing bore and stroke of engine making to sub 1000cc
- - adaptive Ohlins suspension, - titanium pushrods, - magnesium wheels, - data logger for recording track times,- and carbon fibre fairings
- 10R is way cheaper. Looks R1 is better. Forget about comfort in superbikes.
- Zx10r is the beast among litre class bikes..that's what I can say .. but R1 is also a good bike with its own features . 10r is best.
- Obviously zx10R because presence of road or pillion rider seat comfort,or it is lower price then the Yamaha R1 so l suggest zx10R
- I am 5’5” and have had an R1M for over a year. I cannot tippy toe both feet at once, but if you can shift your bum as you stop and use the rear brake for starting and stopping it is not a major issue. If I slide to one side I can place my left foot flat on the ground (right on rear brake). I’d suggest you are very comfortable with the above before buying one.
- At the seat height of 855mm, it would be difficult for you to ride Yamaha R1 bike. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride of the bike which would help you to clarify your doubts about the bikes riding comfort.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha
- It's not suitable
Yamaha YZF R1 Images
Yamaha YZF R1 Colours
Yamaha YZF R1 News Updates
2020 Yamaha YZF-R1 Revealed At Laguna Seca
The bike is sleeker and more aerodynamically efficient than beforeJul 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha’s New Patent Images Hint At Multiple Upcoming Electric Bikes
The brand seems to be experimenting with different socket positions… and it’s not as boring as it soundsApr 25, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha To Redesign R1 To Adhere To Next Euro Emission Laws
A completely new from the ground up design could be on the cards for the next-gen R1Apr 3, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha’s YZF-R1 GYTR Costs Over Rs 30 Lakh!
The motorcycle will only be available in limited numbers; India launch unlikelyDec 20, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha R1 and MT-09 Prices Slashed
Yamaha’s superbike lineup sees substantial price cuts thanks to import duty revisionsMar 23, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha launches the 2018 version of the YZF-R1 in India
Priced at Rs 20.7 lakh, it gets updated features like Quick Shift System and Lift Control SystemDec 5, 2017 | By Karan Narsu