Vespa SXL 125 On Road Price in ChennaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|SXL 125 CBS||Rs. 1,12,482||Rs. 98,108||Rs. 7,848.00||Rs. 6,526|
|SXL 125 BS6||Rs. 1,31,550||Rs. 1,15,422||Rs. 9,233.00||Rs. 6,895|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Vespa SXL 125 Price in Chennai
Vespa SXL 125 price in Chennai starts from Rs. 98,108 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.15 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all SXL 125 variants in Chennai. The top-end variant Vespa SXL 125 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.15 lakh. The EMI of SXL 125 is available at Rs. 2,826 per month @ 9.45%.
Vespa Dealer Showrooms in Chennai
Orange MotorsNo 6 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opposite Vee Care Hospital, Anna Nagar West, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600040Phone : 04426210051, 04426210061 Phone : 04426210051, 04426210061
Pillai Motors127, Greams Road,Next to MRF BldgsThousand Lights, - , . Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600006Phone : 04428295854, 04428293150, 9444018231 Phone : 04428295854, 04428293150, 9444018231
JMB MOTOPLEXNO.106/64, 4TH AVENUE, ASHOK NAGAR, -83, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600083Phone : 9710551000, 04442116777 Phone : 9710551000, 04442116777Email : email@example.com
Vespa SXL 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Honda Activa 5G Price
Hero Maestro Edge Price
Bajaj Chetak Price
Rs. 1.00 lakh
Honda Dio Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SXL 125
- The on-road price mentioned on the website includes RTO and Insurance charges but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges or third party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. Click on the link for dealership details: Vespa Bike Showrooms
- After 1000 km you can do your first service
- Oil may have not changed
- I like to know how much year is your vehicle, This happened to me also after 2 years old, if this happens to you earlier less than a year then this can corrected by service person by means of cleaning the float profile of the Fuel indicator. If this not helped you the you can replace fuel indicator line with the help of service center, one thing keep in mind if your Vehicle if new one go ask for replacement by covering warranty. If no warranty you know we have to pay for it .
- The fuel gauge may not be working due to faulty wiring in the instrument cluster or could be an issue with the ECU of the scooter. We'd recommend visiting the nearest authorized service centre as they would be able to assist you in a better manner after a physical inspection of the vehicle. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the details - Vespa Bike Showrooms
- The only difference between Vespa SXL 125 and Vespa SXL 125 CBS is of the braking system. Vespa SXL 125 CBS comes with Combi-Braking system which misses in STD variant.
- Its combined breaking system bro, your left break lever controls rear and front wheel, and right break lever controls only front only.
- Only cbs will have combi braking like Activa
- Nope they are not going to launch them
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Thanks for your immediate response.
Vespa SXL 125 Price in India
Calculate Vespa SXL 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less