Suzuki GSX S750 On Road Price in HyderabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|GSX S750 STD||Rs. 8,52,083||Rs. 7,55,456||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Suzuki GSX S750 Price in Hyderabad
Suzuki GSX S750 price in Hyderabad starts from Rs. 7.55 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 7.55 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all GSX S750 variants in Hyderabad. The EMI of GSX S750 is available at Rs. 20,684 per month @ 6%. Suzuki GSX S750's top competitors are Kawasaki Z900 (price starting at Rs. 7.70 lakh in Hyderabad) and Yamaha MT 09 (price starting at Rs. 10.55 lakh in Hyderabad).
Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Hyderabad
Saboo Marketing & Services Pvt. Ltd26-139, St. No.1, Row.2, Safilguda X Road, Malkajgiri, Secunderabad Hyderabad, Telangana, 500047Phone : 9248077777 Phone : 9248077777Email : email@example.com
MAHALAXMI SUZUKI12-5-149/19/2, Opp to N.I.N Beside Metro Station, Main Road, Tarnaka, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh- , Hyderabad, Telangana, 500017Phone : 9246852534 Phone : 9246852534
OM Sai SuzukiH.No-2-1-21 Saraswathi Nagar ,Beside Bharat Petrol Pump,Near RTA Office, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500039Phone : 9121166212 Phone : 9121166212
Prime Suzuki"Plot No. 5, Reddy Enclave, Old Alwal Rd, Kandadi Enclave, Saraswathi Colony, Alwal, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500010Phone : 8886690104 Phone : 8886690104Email : Sales@primesuzuki.com
Suzuki GSX S750 Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.72 lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.38 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.38 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.53 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Honda Shine Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying GSX S750
- Suzuki GSX S750 got its last update in April 2019. So, we don't expect any facelift for it but you can expect a BS6 version anytime soon.
- For the details of service centers, follow the below link, Service centre.
- You can find it out from the official website
- GSX S750 is only available with 41mm Kayaba inverted forks at the front and no electrolytic gold-coated suspension are available. For more, you can connect with the nearest authorized dealership. Click on the link for New Bike Showrooms.
- For 100 to 120 km the bike seat is pretty comfortable but for more comfort you will have to buy air seat which is an aftermarket accessory
- Yes you can....firstly it will feel hard and after couple of rides you both will get comfortable
- It can run on both but if u want better performance and fuel economy i would suggest octane fuel.. Or least power or xtrapremium
- The bike does run perfectly on the normal fuel. There wouldn't be any issues if you wanna tour around with normal fuel.
- Normal fuel works excellent on the 114 Bhp beast no need of premium fuel .
- Seriously :D, honda is honda, it is also low maintainence with quality hardware and ride
- Always go for Suzuki it has low maintenance
Suzuki GSX S750 Price in India
Calculate Suzuki GSX S750 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less