Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is a cruiser bike launched at a base price of Rs. 1.64 lakh in February 2018 by Royal Enfield in India. Thunderbird 350X is powered by 346cc engine claiming mileage of 42kmpl. Thunderbird 350X has a single cylinder, 4 stroke, twinspark engine and a 5 speed gear box. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X comes with disc breaks in front and rear with a support of ABS. It is available in 2 colours.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Latest Updates
A test mule of the 2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X was spotted recently with a number of accessories. They include a windshield, crash guard and saddle stays for better touring capabilities. Other updates for the 2020 model include a new BS6-compliant engine and altered ergonomics. Underpinnings include telescopic fork up front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. The bike comes to halt using disc brakes on both ends with dual-channel ABS as standard. We expect the company to launch the motorcycle early next year, for a price tag somewhere between Rs 1.80 lakh and Rs 1.85 lakh (ex-showroom).
Specifications Summary of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
|Engine :||346 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|Power :||20.07 PS @ 5250 rpm|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Price
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X price start at Rs. 1.64 lakh (Ex-Showroom). Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Variants Price List
Top Competitors of Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.46 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Rs. 1.57 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.55 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.90 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X
Rs. 2.15 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Benelli Imperiale 400
Rs. 1.69 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.64 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Rs. 1.96 lakhCompare with Thunderbird 350X
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thunderbird 350X
- You may have minor issues with manoeuvring the bike in traffic but it's all about learning. if you can handle the weight and get comfortable with the bike then your height won't be an issue for you. however you have to manage with your toes rather than entire feet
- No..it will be uncomfortable for you..my height is 5.6 ..i face trouble too..u can handle anyhow but will be a bit uncomfortable
- Since the handle bar is straight and placed a bit far from the rider, you may face a little difficulty while taking turns. so I would suggest you to test ride it before buying it.
- Yes you can ride TBTX350 Though you may not have both feet firmly on the ground but you can easily touch proximal foot on the ground for balancing and maneuvering. You need to get used to the weight of the bike to be comfortable with it.
- Yeah bro height is not a matter in thunderbird even height person or short person it suits well
- If you are kind of skinny than weight adjustment and handling can be a problem as it is around 195kg it won't be easy to balance in High traffic
- Royal Enfield machines need maintenance a bit more than other bikes because of the use of metal. The chain needs to cleaned and lubricated each week given the conditions we have here in India. Regular servicing as per schedule. Keeping the body dry. protecting the tank from extreme sunny conditions. Checking for any oil leakages just because the bolt underneath for engine oil may lose grip and you may just have to change the bolt. The MILEAGE will be around 35-40km/lt in mixed riding conditions.
- Mileage is around 30-35in the city and 35-40 on roads. Depends upon how are you going to ride it.Needs service every 3mnths/3000km.Chain lubrication for every 500 to 700kms.Washing every 15days.Oiling and preventing from rust.
- The brand hasn't revealed its mileage figures. Although, you can expect it 37 kmpl. To know about its maintenance, we would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Royal-Enfield
- 350x is easier to maintain and quite reliable. 500x has more power and has fi but in case of maintaining it has gone above par. Some where 500cc bikes of RE are hard to maintain. If you are spending for about 2.5 to 3L you should definitely go for Interceptor 650twins for this is the best. Otherwise you go for TB350x. It is good reliable and easier to maintain. Good luck with the choice.
- Carburetors are supposed to be more reliable in the sense that they are much "simpler" and can be fixed by any and every other mechanic.But fuel injected isn't a problem. Guess what is the problem? Lack of power in the 350. I regret every second that I didn't go for the 500 instead.
- 350x is better although 500x has fuel injection only difference is that it has a crispier throttle response..and the torque output of the later is much better.. 500x is not worth the money.
- Only white and red
- For premium looks, go for Classic 350 but for comfortable ride I would suggest you Thunderbird 350 X. I am not saying that classic 350 is not comfortable ( rider seat is comfortable but pillion seat is very bad in classic 350) but 350 X is more comfortable for both pillion and rider. Also, looks is a subjective matter.
- In a year back the normal Thunderbird are modified by third party customs. So only the royal Enfield has decided and they launched the modified model
- Depends...but bullet is either standard or classic..!!
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Images
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
42% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Problems observed in day to day running:1.Every other day gear shifting gets hard and clutch setting needs to be done. This problem usually happens while lowering gear from 2nd to 1st.2.Fuel tank starts making noise and then service station guys adds packing to tank.3.Due to vibration, both mirrors and speedometer vibrates and makes mirror and speedometer vision blurred.4.Rear seat is very compact and not at all comfortable for passenger in behind. Forget about long drive but passenger behind can’t even sit continuously for more than an hour’s time.5.Mileage is very poor: I know there are various factors like fuel quality & driving habits on which mileage is dependent and also, I cannot expect heavy mileage of 60 - 70 kmpl in such variant. But during purchase it was informed that it gives mileage of 40 Kmpl and even in city traffic I should get min. up to 35 kmpl. But from day one I am getting is 21-22 Kmpl which is contradicts commitment.6. Handling becomes very difficult while taking sharp turn. Sales: I Got this bike on 18th October 2018.I was really happy to see bike online but had only one query whether its available in ABS to which sales executive replied “NO”. Since executive denied for ABS version I bought standard version and later post-delivery I understood it was available. Which means false information was shared, even if the ABS version was planned to be launched with nearby date, I should have been informed clearly so that I would have waited till it gets launched.Service:Service support needs improvement: As per periodic maintenance plan I went for 1st Service after 500 kms and the same was done but invoice copy was not given to me.During second service I requested for invoice of 1st service as well but still the same was not given and service team said they would mail me later and now I am still waiting for their mail.
Selfish company they don't care customers emotional They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money.RE people has cheated all Owners if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why there will not launch in there earlier I brought in August 2018.Related To Service Very Pathetic Service I been experienced You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre of their peoples slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Platform
Selfish company they don't care about customers emotions. They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money .RE people has cheated all Owners ,if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why they have not launch it in 2018. I brought in August 2018 Related To Service: Very Pathetic Service I have experienced . You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre .slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Plateform.
As i have been using for past 8 months so I would prefer to say it fit to the person dependents on their crazes. My self i can say it’s 90% worth for money, Why because, Since it 350Cc machine and it gives 40+ milage in all kind of ride(50-110). You can drive on anywhere (OFF r On Road), i must say the Stabilisation of bike is Excellent, Until you pust it about 120km. You would feel to put more throttle when you added some louder after market Exhaust!! The looks and stile is really amazing!!
Good bike. I have been using Bullet since 1978. I started with Lamby from Lambretta, in 1974, then Yamaha 250 D, a wounderful bike I sold off due to lack of spares and good service. Then started Enfield, Bullet 350, Electra, Thunderbird, Enfield classic 350 and now since March Thunderbird 350X. Beautiful bike in its looks and performance, If the local dealer give trust worthy service it will be a pleasure to use it. Mileage I have not checked as I am completing one month usage.
Too costly in maintenance, less mileage, poor performance....
over all its a nice machine to live with I love the styling on this
no moremore safety needn't company fitting
New reply on 'Very third bike engine every 1000km change the clutch pad asmbly very poor service provider by royal Enfield not value of money 😖'
Lovely bike . Uptil now very good experience both with short and long trip.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Colours
Editor's View of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
New updates and bright paint job make it stand out from the crowd, Alloy wheels allow for fitment of tubeless tyres, New seat feels more comfortable.
New handlebar has a lot of vibrations, Heavy clutch, More aggressive riding position is uncomfortable in long hauls.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Videos
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X News Updates
The New Thunderbird X 350 Will Get A Redesigned Instrument Cluster & More
The updated bike will also get an LED DRL and retro switchgearDec 17, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 X Spy Shots Surface Once Again
Expect the all-new Thunderbird 350 X to get a price increment of around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 over the current modelOct 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Deck Up Your Royal Enfield Thunderbird X With Latest Genuine Accessories
Find the new Thunderbird 350X and 500X a bit too minimalistic for your taste? Now you can pimp your ride with these genuine accessories!May 23, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X Launched
The new models feature a host of changes like alloy wheels, LED DRLs and moreFeb 28, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X Brochure Leaked
Both models feature some interesting changes and are expected to receive a minor bump in prices as wellFeb 27, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels