KTM 200 Duke Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||199.5 cc|
|Power :||25 PS @ 10,000 rpm|
|Gear Box :||6 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
KTM 200 Duke Specifications Summary
|200 Duke Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|BS6 Rs. 1.73 lakh||199.5 cc, 25 PS @ 10,000 rpm, Petrol view all||6 Speed Gear Box, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
4 Offers Available
KTM 200 Duke Overview
About 200 Duke Specs and Features
KTM 200 Duke price starts at Rs.1.73 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Power comes from a 199cc liquid-cooled and fuel-injected DOHC, 4-valve motor. The BS6-compliant motor sees no drop in performance and continues to deliver the same 25PS at 10,000rpm and 19.2Nm at 8000rpm. It gets a six-speed gearbox. Given that the 200 Duke BS6 weighs 9kg more than its BS4 predecessor, expect a slight dip in overall performance. The 200 Duke BS6 continues to be the most powerful 200cc motorcycle you can buy in India. The KTM 200 Duke gets a new split trellis frame. This frame seen on the larger 250 Duke and 390 Duke offers better serviceability and is more affordable to replacRead Less
Specs of 200 Duke Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.29 lakhPulsar NS200 Specs Compare with Duke 200
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.01 lakhDuke 250 Specs Compare with Duke 200
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 Specs Compare with Duke 200
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.39 lakhMT 15 Specs Compare with Duke 200
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.38 lakhDuke 125 Specs Compare with Duke 200
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.46 lakhR15 V3 Specs Compare with Duke 200
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.31 lakhBullet 350 Specs Compare with Duke 200
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Rs. 1.60 lakhClassic 350 Specs Compare with Duke 200
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.90 lakhHimalayan Specs Compare with Duke 200
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
Rs. 1.25 lakhApache 200 4V Race Specs Compare with Duke 200
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 200 Duke
- Check if the showrooms near you if they are having stocks left. Else you may have to consider getting a used one.
- Where is the showroom located brother I need duke 200 bs4 model
- Answer is NO.But you can buy very less used BS4 duke 200 in market. That’s also a good idea.
- Yes you can ride.But buying duke 200 for your personal use that makes lot of uncomfortable for you. Try Yamaha RX. same as Duke200.
- Visit a ktm showroom and take a trail
- KTM 200 Duke BS6 is already been launched in India. In order to check its availability in your city, do exchange your words with the nearest authorized dealership.
- Yes, brother duke 200 BS6 is available in Agartala, Tripura.
- No, KTM 200 Duke comes with an underbelly exhaust and you have to get knuckle guards as an accessory.