Maruti Celerio Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Features (7)
- Comparison (7)
- Specifications (4)
- Fuel Type (3)
- Maintenance (3)
- Transmission (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Safety (1)
- Price (1)
- Most Relevant
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Yes, Maruti Celerio features keyless entry.
- Maruti Celerio is available in 7 different colours - Silky silver, Speedy Blue, White, Caffeine Brown, Glistering Grey, Pearl Midnight Black, and Fire Red.
- No, Maruti Celerio does not feature a sunroof.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers details.
- As expected from the entry-level variant of an affordable compact hatchback, the Celerio LXi only offers the absolute basics. You get dual front airbags, manual AC, and engine idle start/stop as standard. If this is your maximum budget, the base-spec Celerio is worth considering for its overall package, which includes that frugal petrol engine and a spacious boot. The VXi offers the basics like central locking, power windows, manual AC, power-adjustable ORVMs, manual (day and night) inside rearview mirror, and wheel covers for the 14-inch steelies. The Celerio VXi also offers a split-folding rear seat for added practicality, and the body-coloured ORVMs and door handles make it look a lot better than the base variant. The ZXi offers an audio system with Bluetooth, steering-mounted audio controls, tilt-adjustable steering, and remote keyless entry. The ZXi even gets a rear window washer and wiper and a rear defogger for extra safety in inclement weather. This top-spec variant offers all the features you’d need to enjoy the second-gen Celerio. The ZXi trim comes with a height-adjustable driver’s seat, power-folding ORVMs, and push-button engine start/stop. You also get a well-integrated touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, along with other Smartplay Studio features. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- New variant is the best for look like premium car
- Vxi petrol with company fitted accesories
- Both the cars are amazing in their own forte. Maruti Alto K10 the carmaker has equipped it with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, keyless entry, digitized instrument cluster, steering mounted controls, and manually adjustable ORVMs. On the other hand, Maruti Celerio has a spacious and comfortable cabin, a peppy engine with high fuel efficiency, and a practical feature list. The reason to buy the Celerio remains singular you need an easy-to-drive city hatchback with lots of fuel efficiency. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive so that you can check the performance and comfort of the car. You may click on the given link to check out the nearest authorized dealership details as per your city.
- The automatic variants of Maruti Celerio stats from Celerio VXI AMT, Celerio ZXI AMT and Celerio ZXI Plus AMT.
- Yes it is In zxi
- The exact information regarding the CSD prices of the car can be only available at the authorized dealerships. We would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership for further information. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- Selecting between the Maruti Ignis and Maruti Celerio would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, usage of the car, features required, etc. The Maruti Ignis is bright aqua blue on the diesel Ignis makes sure people take notice. Second, the all-LED projector headlamps with daytime running lamps. The DRLs shine brightly even under the harsh noon sun. The Ignis, especially in its Alpha trim, the headlamps are pretty much the only thing that differentiates the Zeta variant visually from the top-spec Alpha you see in the pictures. Everything else, including the black-finished 15-inch alloy wheels, the quirky tail and the one-piece grille with a chrome lipstick remain as is. The other subtle pointers are puddle lamps (placed under the wing mirrors) and the inclusion of a rear-view camera. On the other hand, The 2021 Celerio is based on the same HEARTECT platform as the Ignis and the Wagon R, but when it comes to styling, it takes a middle ground where it isn't as utilitarian as the Wagon R or as quirky as the Ignis. Overall, this car looks well balanced from most angles and is pleasing to the eye. When you compare it to the old Celerio it also has more muscle which lends it more road presence and character. When it comes to size, the new Celerio is slightly longer and wider than the Wagon R but in terms of height, it is slightly shorter because of which it doesn't look as big as its sibling. The Celerio is powered by a 1-litre three-cylinder petrol engine which is similar to the old car but Maruti has made significant changes to improve power and efficiency. It now gets a new engine block, head and in fact, this motor is a smaller version of the Swift’s 1.2 litres Dualjet unit. It is a high-tech motor with dual injectors and variable valve timing, produces 68PS and 89Nm, and is paired to either a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
Maruti Celerio User Reviews
Features & Styling3.5/5
This car is so nice and comfortable
A very good car and an affordable car for the common man as well as good mileage.Best for the driving as compared to another car new look is very nice & best performance, Low maintenance, Overall good.Share
4.3I love the car so much because
I love the car so much because of these things.Performance and fuel efficiency.Its have enough tank space.Comfort, Its a small car but it has a lot of space.Its affordable.Share
Maruthi suzukki is bad car
Maruthi suzuki is a bad car because i have a lot of time and its very hard to weel.Share
Fuel efficient, Comfortable with compact design.It's completely design for middle class family.Share
Best mileage car so far, Sitting height is also good, 170 mm above ground, Leg room is enough, 6 to 7 lac range this car is best if you want mileageShare
I have drive celerio more than 22000km my personal experience with this car, It has very good mileage i got always 20plus mileage city as well as highways.Drawbacks is power not up to much.800cc engine not sufficient for highway roads.Share
Amt not prefer to buy.Bcz its gear shifting sometimes not working, When consult with dealer they couldn't find the erro.Share
Frequently Asked Questions about Maruti Celerio
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Celerio available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Celerio available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Celerio available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Maruti Suzuki Celerio petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. How many cylinders does Maruti Suzuki Celerio has?
- Q. How many gears available in Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the boot space of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Celerio a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the length of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the width of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the colours available in Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. Is Maruti Suzuki Celerio available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What are the top variants of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the EMI of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
- Q. What is the price of Maruti Suzuki Celerio?
More Cars in Same Budget
Maruti Alto K10
Rs. 3.99 LakhView All Q&A Celerio vs Alto K10
Rs. 5.84 LakhView All Q&A Celerio vs Ignis
Rs. 4.26 LakhView All Q&A Celerio vs S-Presso
Rs. 5.99 LakhView All Q&A Celerio vs Swift
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 5.54 LakhView All Q&A Celerio vs Wagon R