Honda Gold Wing Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (3)
- Performance (3)
- Maintenance (2)
- Comparison (2)
- Fuel Type (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Features (1)
- Mileage (1)
- Most Relevant
- The ground clearance of the Honda Gold Wing is 130 mm.
- Honda Gold Wing is available in 1 colour : Gunmetal Black Metallic Mat Morion Black.
- The kerb weight of the Honda Gold Wing is 390 kg.
- The Gold Wing Tour gets all-LED treatment for the headlight and tail light units. The bike gets a huge 7-inch TFT full-colour display, which acts as a console alongside the two lit up analogue units and a small digital screen. Besides the fuel meter and speedometer, it also shows the outside air temperature, allows you to handle cruise control and also monitor the heater level. A USB flash drive plug-in and a Bluetooth headset are other ways to enjoy the ride while on the road and did we mention that it is the first motorcycle to get Apple Carplay. The bike is available in only one variant and gets Dual Clutch Transmission and an airbag as standard equipment.
- We would recommend you to go for the latest one as The Gold Wing is all about relaxed touring. All of which would be incomplete without the electronic wizardry it boasts of. The 2018 version gets ride-by-wire and four riding modes, namely: Tour, Sport, Econ, and Rain, which a first in Gold Wing's history. There’s also keyless ignition, an electronically-controlled windscreen, music system, heated grips, and even an air-bag as an option. Let’s not forget hill start assist, ABS, and the much-needed cruise control. The Tour variant of the Gold Wing additionally gets heated seats (not really a boon on Indian roads, unless you’re somewhere up North), a trunk that has a keyless function, Honda’s version of traction control called the Honda Selectable Torque Control, and electronic rear suspension, which allows you to adjust it with a button instead of having to remove the fairing of the bike, to do so manually. Honda Gold Wing is powered by an 1833 cc engine. This Gold Wing engine generates a power of 126.4 PS @ 5500 rpm and a torque of 170 Nm @ 4500 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Hayabusa is best sports bike...and gold is best luxury bike
- You ll have a service executive sent to your place for service. petrol only . mileage defers based on the mode you use maximum would be 15km per litre. This bike is equal to luxury car at comfort. For a highway ride did a stretch of 600km in a single go only one stop for coffee and refuel it's that comfortable. on a bad road you can compare it to a normal bike as it has decent ground clearance I suggest you avoid too much bad roads as they lead to high maintenance. ride in traffic not a problem . heating issues negligible when compared to sports bikes and roadsters in my experience. cleaning no issues. maintenance simple calculation you could dofor any vehicle is 1-2% of the vehicle cost based on you usage .
- Some other dealers like Ducstis do the servicing in some states ..do please enquire about service outlets.
Honda Gold Wing User Reviews
Features & Styling4.7/5
Proven reliability and ease of handling due to lower center of gravity.To sum it all up it's a honda need i say more.Share
A premium, Classy, And
A premium, Classy, And luxurious bike is honda gold wing.Honda gold wing has the strongest aesthetic and powerful engine.The design is so evergreen stylish, And futuristic that it will simply last long for a century.The price stands on the expensive side starting from 39lacs.Share
Honda gold wing is
Honda gold wing is a next-generation bike that has every feature available in this world in it.The starting price range is 39lacs and can easily go up for the top-end variant.No doubt it is a beast that looks beautiful in stunning black color.Share
it's too heavy. I've dumped it a couple times. it's super comfortable for my wife.Share
Love this bike. That six cylinder engine is the greatest, lots of power. Has many comforts.Share
Very nice experience.Smooth driving control.Has a very good safety measures.Share
Good bike and activities
Good bike and activities for every use it's good as normal bikeShare
Frequently Asked Questions about Honda Gold Wing
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. How many gears available in Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is engine power of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What is the seat height of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. Does Honda Gold Wing have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Honda Gold Wing?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Honda Gold Wing?
More Bikes in Same Budget
BMW K 1600 GTL
Rs. 33.00 LakhView All Q&A Gold Wing vs K 1600 GTL
Rs. 43.48 LakhView All Q&A Gold Wing vs Roadmaster
Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
Rs. 37.49 LakhView All Q&A Gold Wing vs Street Glide Special
Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
Rs. 31.99 LakhView All Q&A Gold Wing vs Chieftain Dark Horse