Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (13)
- Comfort (12)
- Features (11)
- Specifications (10)
- Maintenance (9)
- Performance (6)
- Mileage (3)
- Price (3)
- In the city, with the engine stop start system helping out when necessary, the Ray ZR manages to deliver class leading fuel efficiency of 66kmpl.
- Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid is available in 9 different colours - Metallic Black, Cyan Blue, Racing Blue, Cyan Blue, Sparkle Green, Matt Red, Metallic Black, Matt Copper, and Reddish Yellow Cocktail. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid has a fuel tank capacity of 5.2 L.
- The kerb weight of the Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid is 99 kg.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center of Yamaha. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Yes available in service center yamaha
- Contact authorized service center
- This means your vehicle has an ECU Problem. It needs to be scanned and the error code needs to be rectified at once. Please do not drive much with this engine light on as it may trigger other issues also. You can use an OBD II scanner if you are an expert or rush to your nearest Yamaha service station at once. Do not delay or it can prove you to be costly.
- My Friend had the same issue, if you have modified any electrical component like, indicators, headlamp, taillamp, or any mechanical parts like exhaust etc. It might have tricked the ECU into a false alarm of engine failure, You Can Visit The Service Centre And Get A MRI Done, it will solve the problem,But if you have not changed any of these, your engine might have a problem with it.
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the authorized service center as they will be assist you better. You can find the service center.
- You can not only drive 500 km but also more than that. But the thing is as the vehicle is a VBelt drive system you will have to give in a drive break of 30 mins post every 100 kms of run, if not your VBelt may harden and break off.
- Riding for 500 kilometres continuously would not be a good idea, specially with a 125cc scooter. You may ride the scooter at nominal speeds and by taking regular intervals and keeping your health in check.
- Don't even think about it. You may end up in bed for days. The seat contour is not good. You cant carry high speeds for long. And the suspension is stiff.A great combo for fun short rides. But the body wont like it for long durations.
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the load capacity of the scooter but RayZR 125 can carry the average weight of two adults without any lag in performance. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the scooter for a better insight into the performance, comfort, and compatibility. Follow the link for dealership details - Bike Showrooms.
- What is maximum load of ZR125 street rally?
- 156 kg as per Yamaha show room pamphlet, i saw
- The A symbol stands for the Smart Motor Generator (SMG) which brings a quieter engine start without the need for a separate conventional electric starter.
- A is the switch which enables / disabled auto engine off / on feature while at signal stop. That is not an ignition off switch.
Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid User Reviews
Funky looks and hybrid technology
Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid comes with hybrid technology. It gives a comfortable ride. It is a fuel efficient and powerful scooter. The style of this scooter is same as non hybrid but some changes in features. But it has not enough space for two adults. It provides an air-cooled, fuel-injected 125cc BS6-compliant engine. It provides 66 kmpl mileage and automatic transmission. It provides good features like Smart Motor Generator system, Automatic Stop and Start System, Unified Brake System and many more. It comes with good pricing and it give funky looks.Share
The first thing is the mileage it gives me 50 in city and 60 in the high way which is really good for a 125 cc, This scooter has a good punch in traffic and in the high way, You can over take small cars and bikes easily, I stay in shillong so roads here has a lot of curves and hills, And the stability when leaning is perfect you can learn till the full stand touches the road it won't slip or slide and for the cons it has this clutch vibration issue when you just start your day or and right when you're about to pull off, It cause the whole front end to shake really badly and sadly even after cleaning the whole clutch pulley it'll only run smooth for a few kilometres and then it'll start vibrating again.Share
As a daily commuter in the busting city finding the perfect mode of scooter but the rayzr 125 fi has been a great support for me its style is good and pretty light weight it can be well suited for studentsShare
Style is good, Weight is very less and vehicle is over vibrating on riding.Overall below average compare to other 125cc scooters.Share
Very super engine smooth
Very super engine smooth sound good quality very good mileage totally very very good scooter thankyou yemaha ray zr 125ccShare
"Sleek and Sporty: The Yamaha RayZR 125 Scooter"
Take advantage of the Yamaha RayZR 125 Bike's dynamic vivacity. This model has captured my heart because of the provision it offers reliable mpg and true lift sapience while being equipped with fineness and effectiveness. The RayZR 125 has wide seating and a responsive lift, icing that you can navigate business with ease. Its machine transmits vivacious speed rise and effective operation, making it suitable for both megacity driving and brief excursions. The RayZR 125's outside design is vibrant and energetic, and its factors give comfort and ultramodern invention. Its dexterity, jazzy look, and environmental benevolence are all included by masters. nonetheless, implicit downsides might include limited redundant space.Share
An Impressive Fusion of Functionality and Eleganc
"The Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid showcases an impressive amalgamation of practicality and sophistication, catering to the discerning riders. Seamlessly blending advanced technology with a sleek design, it guarantees remarkable efficiency without compromising on style. Its hybrid mechanism ensures remarkable fuel economy, rendering it an ideal choice for daily commutes. With its captivating aesthetics and formidable engine performance, the Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid unquestionably establishes a new standard in the competitive scooter industry."Share
"Experience Sporty Agility with the Yamaha RayZR 1
The Yamaha RayZR 125 is a very agile and adaptable motorcycle. Ideal for those who need to pave a new route. The motor is quite responsive, and the display is flawless. The seat is large, and the suspension is comfortable. The strategy is quite attractive and up to date. The bike is quite affordable and gets excellent mileage. The technical developments are quite beneficial, and the health features are outstanding. In general, I heartily recommend the Yamaha RayZR 125 to anybody looking for a coordinated and versatile bike.Share
More Customer Reviews of RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid
Frequently Asked Questions about Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. What is torque of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. How many gears available in Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is engine power of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the seat height of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the mileage of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What is the top speed of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. Does Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid have ABS or not?
- Q. What are the colours available in Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Yamaha RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid?
More Bikes in Same Budget
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 84,536View All Q&A RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid vs NTORQ 125
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 76,234View All Q&A RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid vs Activa 6G
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 79,806View All Q&A RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid vs Activa 125
Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid
Rs. 79,600View All Q&A RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid vs Fascino 125 Fi Hybrid
Rs. 87,800View All Q&A RayZR 125 Fi Hybrid vs Avenis