Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Reviews

• All (91)
  • Daily Commute (64)
  • Leisure Rides (24)
  • Tours (19)
  • Occasional Commute (11)
Aniket Rajendra
Aniket Rajendra 2.6 15 Feb 2019

Problems observed in day to day running:1.Every other day gear shifting gets hard and clutch setting needs to be done. This problem usually happens while lowering gear from 2nd to 1st.2.Fuel tank starts making noise and then service station guys adds packing to tank.3.Due to vibration, both mirrors and speedometer vibrates and makes mirror and speedometer vision blurred.4.Rear seat is very compact and not at all comfortable for passenger in behind. Forget about long drive but passenger behind can’t even sit continuously for more than an hour’s time.5.Mileage is very poor: I know there are various factors like fuel quality & driving habits on which mileage is dependent and also, I cannot expect heavy mileage of 60 - 70 kmpl in such variant. But during purchase it was informed that it gives mileage of 40 Kmpl and even in city traffic I should get min. up to 35 kmpl. But from day one I am getting is 21-22 Kmpl which is contradicts commitment.6. Handling becomes very difficult while taking sharp turn. Sales: I Got this bike on 18th October 2018.I was really happy to see bike online but had only one query whether its available in ABS to which sales executive replied “NO”. Since executive denied for ABS version I bought standard version and later post-delivery I understood it was available. Which means false information was shared, even if the ABS version was planned to be launched with nearby date, I should have been informed clearly so that I would have waited till it gets launched.Service:Service support needs improvement: As per periodic maintenance plan I went for 1st Service after 500 kms and the same was done but invoice copy was not given to me.During second service I requested for invoice of 1st service as well but still the same was not given and service team said they would mail me later and now I am still waiting for their mail.

Sathya Malnad
Sathya Malnad 1.8 4 Feb 2019

Selfish company they don't care customers emotional They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money.RE people has cheated all Owners if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why there will not launch in there earlier I brought in August 2018.Related To Service Very Pathetic Service I been experienced You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre of their peoples slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Platform

Sathya Malnad
Sathya Malnad 1.8 15 Jan 2019

Selfish company they don't care about customers emotions. They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money .RE people has cheated all Owners ,if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why they have not launch it in 2018. I brought in August 2018 Related To Service: Very Pathetic Service I have experienced . You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre .slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Plateform.

Dr Sundaram
Dr Sundaram 5.0 29 Apr 2019

Good bike. I have been using Bullet since 1978. I started with Lamby from Lambretta, in 1974, then Yamaha 250 D, a wounderful bike I sold off due to lack of spares and good service. Then started Enfield, Bullet 350, Electra, Thunderbird, Enfield classic 350 and now since March Thunderbird 350X. Beautiful bike in its looks and performance, If the local dealer give trust worthy service it will be a pleasure to use it. Mileage I have not checked as I am completing one month usage.

Mohammed Shahith
Mohammed Sha.. 4.2 18 Jan 2019

It"s a super bike from royal Enfield thunder bird series. It is far better than old Thunderbird interms of style and comfort. But it have some manufacturing defeats. I will sort few of them,missing problem after gear changing,severe vibration,always loose the nuts tights, incorrect fuel information on meter, always loose the chain tights, not well braking discs, etc.. These are major.But it"s nice to drive. It should be a raiders choice

Kevin Kalesha
Kevin Kalesha 1.4 3 Aug 2019

I have used this bike continues for 3month bike tank damage for manufacturing .only used 400 km long, fuel tank BS4 line is damage my petrol totally loss, my money, image also is loss, after that the showroom guys telling sorry sir thi is not our mistake it"s manufacturing mistake, after that he replace total tank and hole pipe1line . Very worsted bike .... And services centre also

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours
WTF WHAT
WTF WHAT 4.6 29 Mar 2019

100% comfort once you ride TBX you will never ride any other bike below this segment and thats just because of confort you will feel like you are seating in the chair and RidingTalking about the Mileage yes when there is pros there is cons too, I get around 25-35kmpl according to the road and traffic other than that if you are looking for a comfortable bike and stylish Go for it 🏆♥️

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Tanmay Verma
Tanmay Verma 3.8 18 Dec 2018

It's not a performance bike but it's better than Classic 350 and the old Thunderbird 350, would not recommend to those who need explosion power. There are vibrations but they won't bother you after a week or two. It's comfortable and easy to maneuver. The alloy wheels and tubeless tyres gives better control and confidence even when leaning for a turn at high speed.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides
Sam Subash
Sam Subash 4.2 2 Sep 2019

in my case the handlebar feels like so wide sometimes i have pain in my shoulders so i changed my handlebar now everything fells great after 8k KM"s bike has lesser vibrations too.

Shreyash Ishaan
Shreyash Ishaan 3.4 9 Feb 2019

Amazing bike. Just not for me. I personally need more power for my riding style. It almost meets requirements power wise on daily commute but the moment you get an empty road, you feel the lack of it. Brakes even if much better than before, could be much better. The weight leads to skids upon hard application of only the back one.

Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Overview