Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute

Aniket Rajendra
Aniket Rajendra 2.6 15 Feb 2019

Problems observed in day to day running:1.Every other day gear shifting gets hard and clutch setting needs to be done. This problem usually happens while lowering gear from 2nd to 1st.2.Fuel tank starts making noise and then service station guys adds packing to tank.3.Due to vibration, both mirrors and speedometer vibrates and makes mirror and speedometer vision blurred.4.Rear seat is very compact and not at all comfortable for passenger in behind. Forget about long drive but passenger behind can’t even sit continuously for more than an hour’s time.5.Mileage is very poor: I know there are various factors like fuel quality & driving habits on which mileage is dependent and also, I cannot expect heavy mileage of 60 - 70 kmpl in such variant. But during purchase it was informed that it gives mileage of 40 Kmpl and even in city traffic I should get min. up to 35 kmpl. But from day one I am getting is 21-22 Kmpl which is contradicts commitment.6. Handling becomes very difficult while taking sharp turn. Sales: I Got this bike on 18th October 2018.I was really happy to see bike online but had only one query whether its available in ABS to which sales executive replied “NO”. Since executive denied for ABS version I bought standard version and later post-delivery I understood it was available. Which means false information was shared, even if the ABS version was planned to be launched with nearby date, I should have been informed clearly so that I would have waited till it gets launched.Service:Service support needs improvement: As per periodic maintenance plan I went for 1st Service after 500 kms and the same was done but invoice copy was not given to me.During second service I requested for invoice of 1st service as well but still the same was not given and service team said they would mail me later and now I am still waiting for their mail.

Vinoth Kumar
Vinoth Kumar 1.8 5 Mar 2020

Such a piece of junk. Never ever go for this bike... Better avoid RE. I bought my Thunderbird 350X in 2019 October. It's been almost 1.5 yrs and hv faced lot of issues with it. 1) Silencer core broken 2) Petrol tank lid couldn't be opened, so changed the locks3) Front suspension gone, so gotta change it completely4) One way clutch is making lot of noise while trying to kick start. It's yet to be changed.5) The bigger chassis s***w beneath the display, gets loosened quite often, so have bought a 30-32 spanner and kept it in the pouch permanently.And lot other minor defects.When I purchased my bike in October 2018, I asked the store manager repeatedly, whether the company is gonna launch ABS version of the same, any sooner. But he denied. But within 15 days from purchase, they've released the ABS version. Such a pathetic service. So please don't waste your hard earned money on this crap.

Thamim Ansari
Thamim Ansari 4.6 14 Dec 2019

As i have been using for past 8 months so I would prefer to say it fit to the person dependents on their crazes. My self i can say it’s 90% worth for money, Why because, Since it 350Cc machine and it gives 40+ milage in all kind of ride(50-110). You can drive on anywhere (OFF r On Road), i must say the Stabilisation of bike is Excellent, Until you pust it about 120km. You would feel to put more throttle when you added some louder after market Exhaust!! The looks and stile is really amazing!!

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Vinoth Kumar
Vinoth Kumar 1.8 5 Mar 2020

Never ever go for this bike... Better avoid RE. I bought my Thunderbird 350X in 2019 October. It's been almost 1.5 yrs and hv faced lot of issues with it. 1) Silencer core broken 2) Petrol tank lid couldn't be opened, so changed the locks3) Front suspension gone, so gotta change it completely4) One way clutch is making lot of noise while trying to kick start. It's yet to be changed.And lot other minor defects.

Sathya Malnad
Sathya Malnad 1.8 4 Feb 2019

Selfish company they don't care customers emotional They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money.RE people has cheated all Owners if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why there will not launch in there earlier I brought in August 2018.Related To Service Very Pathetic Service I been experienced You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre of their peoples slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Platform

Bharat Singh
Bharat Singh 4.6 4 Apr 2020

Back seat is small but rider seat is awesome give comfort and there is gear shift problem some times but not a big problem rest everything is the best.In City mileage is 25kmpl but when you go on highways you can get more than 50kmpl and mileage depends on your riding also i tested and got 60kmpl.I got top speed of 110km/h.

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Sathya Malnad
Sathya Malnad 1.8 15 Jan 2019

Selfish company they don't care about customers emotions. They Only Need To Fill up There lockers with customers harden Money .RE people has cheated all Owners ,if they were launching Thunderbird 350X with ABS then why they have not launch it in 2018. I brought in August 2018 Related To Service: Very Pathetic Service I have experienced . You even can't imagine how casual approach is in RE service centre .slowly and gradually now people are losing trust on brand like Royal Enfield .Going forward I will not recommend to buy Royal Enfield to anyone in my group in Facebook in All Social Plateform.

Nayan Jyoti
Nayan Jyoti 4.6 19 Mar 2020

The bike is just awesome. Inspite of all rumours I hear, it delivers a very good mileage. Ride is powerful and i enjoy riding the bike. It is okay with all kind of terrains, the bike is very much stable. The only thing is it is not a sport bike, so forget about street racing and everything else is just fine.

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides
Shubham Jagale
Shubham Jagale 4.2 18 Mar 2020

Loved this bike Expected a few changes in riding position As it's a cruiser cruising pegs should be added And try to introduce flipped mirrors as they will look good I just had one problem with my bike and that is colour wears off too easily from my bike's handle fixture

Uses this bike for : Daily Commute | Tours | Leisure Rides | Occasional Commute
Dr Sundaram
Dr Sundaram 5.0 29 Apr 2019

Good bike. I have been using Bullet since 1978. I started with Lamby from Lambretta, in 1974, then Yamaha 250 D, a wounderful bike I sold off due to lack of spares and good service. Then started Enfield, Bullet 350, Electra, Thunderbird, Enfield classic 350 and now since March Thunderbird 350X. Beautiful bike in its looks and performance, If the local dealer give trust worthy service it will be a pleasure to use it. Mileage I have not checked as I am completing one month usage.

Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Overview