Suzuki Gixxer (2014-2018) Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (67)
- Performance (29)
- Comfort (23)
- Mileage (14)
- Features (9)
- Maintenance (5)
- Specifications (5)
- Price (4)
- Safety (2)
- Most Relevant
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- There are different sorts of engine oils available in the market depending on the climate and driving conditions. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center and they would assist you with the best suitable oil. Moreover, you may refer to the user manual of the bike.
- On paper its written that this engine can go 60000 kms without any problem...it certainly depends on how you take care of that machine
- One may get refund of Rs5000/ if payment is done through PAYTM
- Both are good bikes but if you like sporty look then go for Gixxer.
- Gixer blindly
- Gixxer 150
- Hi Abhishek, 120 kg is average weight any 150 cc bike could bear (including pillion) so it will not be a much problem for you. But for which type of commute you are using.? If it's for city ride go for it. Just make sure whether it suits your body type. If you think it suits you go for it.. don't worry about performance until n unless you take good care of bike
- No dude dont take it,coz bike is also heavy!u will nt get tht fun while riding,i think u should go to the yamaha!in case of my personal suggestion u should get bullet 350 .if ur interested in suzuki thn u have to think abt 250 gixxer,the new one
- Ya it will perfect for your weight and height. It will look classy for both lean and fat guys. U can check out in nearby showrooms.
- Sir i will consult toservice center.But is it possible to change gixxer's monoshock with that of Yamaha Fz-s ?
- Don’t know
- I have change my yamaha fazer v.2 monoshock to gixxer monoshock. Perfect fitting and better results
- Have you done it ?if yes then is suspension better now..
- Suzuki gixxers pillion seat is not comfortable thats the only prblm.if you are riding as solo its a comfortable one for a rider.
- Gixxer's is not that comfortable,for rider as well as pilion.If you want better comfort go for FZ Fi or hornet..avoid gixxer..
- It is more comfortable to short riders.
- Not much.. just two average people
- I carry 1 person along with 10kg of goods
- 100/120 kgs
Suzuki Gixxer (2014-2018) User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
I had very much good driving
I had very much good driving comfortable with a high performance bike.Even at its top speed.Share
I love it and I would like
I love it and i would like to have a good spare parts store which is the only down sideShare
Nice machine.Very comfortable on city or off road.I highly recommend this bike for new riders.No single penny expend in last 3 years.Except service cost.Share
Get 40kmpl Seat comfort not good for both rider and pillionStyling is goodPerformance is really goodEngine refinement is good as well. I do 80-90km per day in city and highway. Overall happy. Wish mileage was better and comfort was more.Share
Good bike for daily commuter. mileage also good. But main problem is seat. It's too much uncomfortable.Share