Renault KWID 2015-2019 User Reviews

3.7/5
  • Safety
    3.1/5
Sathish Kumar 8 Nov 2022

It is a great car for my

It is a great car for my wife.She loves its design, Feature and how it drives.

Shravanya Na.. 11 Oct 2022

Good car simple driving mileage

Good car simple driving mileage is good don't complete

RAJESHWAR PA.. 26 Sep 2022

I bought Renault kwid automatic

I bought renault kwid automatic car in, 2018.Amazingly it is superb car.Milage is too good of 18-19 km per litre.No any complaint till today.I am very satisfied with this car.Don't forget to buy this car.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Venkatesan P.. 9 Sep 2022

City rides

Easy to drive.Economy in city rides.Fuel cost high in long drive.

Tathagatsinh 5.0 7 Sep 2022

Best car for city and highway, large trunk which can store good amount of stuffs. Good mileage. Best car in this budget.

Tathagatsinh 5.0 7 Sep 2022

SEAN TADDEI 28 Aug 2022

I want to know all about

I want to know all about the car.Positive and negative.

Singlunmang .. 26 Aug 2022

I am using Easy R Renault

I am using easy r renault kwid 2016 model.My driving experience is good.The mileage is more than expected.I travel from churachandpur to imphal regularly on week days and it is giving a very good mileage and my experience say it is more than 25 kml.The engine is ok but not excellent, Pick up is ok, But not the best.The engine is ok for city not for rough road and so is the suppension, Which is very soft.

AMEESH Arora 27 Jul 2022

Got Second hand Kwid 2016.

Got second hand kwid 2016.Car is good however, Mileage of 8kmpl with ac and 9kmpl without ac.And breaks not very reliable.Service centre changed radiator fan saying it's heating up and so mileage is low.But no change in mileage.

Farhan | 3 months ago
Same situation with me my car is giving 10km/l
Rajesinch Mu.. 3.7 Owned 23 Jul 2022

My experience of owning&

My experience of owning& driving the renault kwid car has been overall 3.5 out of 5 in matter of star rating for an 800 cc.Driving is very comfortable on city roads & on highways a good performance at 85-90 speed max.Nice pickup even with full luggage in300 ltr boot space & 4 people in the car.Little difficult in ghat section though.Service maintenance is as low as about 10, 000 a year.Superb engine compaired to other cars of similar category but the build quality could have been better.

View More Customer Reviews