Nissan Magnite Key Specifications & Features
|Engine and Transmission|
|Engine||999 CC||Transmission||Manual / Automatic||Max Power||98.63bhp@5000rpm|
|Performance and Fuel Economy|
|Fuel Type||Petrol||Fuel Capacity||40 Liters||Mileage||20 Kmpl|
|Brakes & Steering|
|Brakes Front||Disc||Brakes Rear||Drum||Steering||Electronic|
|Seating Capacity||5||Boot Space||336 Liters|
|Length*Width*Height||3994*1758*1572 mm^3||Ground Clearance (Unladen)||205 mm|
- Airbags (Driver and Passenger)
- Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (152Nm@2200-4400rpm)
Nissan Magnite Car Latest Updates
Nissan has launched the new GEZA Special Edition for the Magnite at Rs 7.39 lakh (ex-showroom). It builds on the one-above-based XL variant and packs a few new features like a bigger 9-inch touchscreen system, with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and a JBL sound system as well. There aren’t any exterior tweaks apart from the shark fin antenna as the changes are concentrated on improving the experience inside the cabin. The interior also gets a beige coloured upholstery along with ambient lighting that can be controlled via app-based controls. The GEZA special edition is only available with the 72PS 1-litre naturally aspirated powertrains.
Nissan Magnite Engine
Nissan Magnite Variants
The Magnite is available in five broad variants: XE, XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium (O).The naturally aspirated petrol engine is limited for the first four variants, whereas the turbo-petrol will be offered across the top variants. The CVT, which comes with the turbo-petrol option, is available with the XL, XV and XV Premium only.
The GEZA special edition is based on the XL trim.
Nissan Magnite Features
Nissan Magnite Competitors
The Nissan Magnite rivals the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Fronx, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Kia Sonet, and the Renault Kiger.
Nissan Magnite PriceMagnite price starts from Rs. 5.99 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Magnite comes in 23 variants with 9 colour options. Magnite automatic models starts from Rs. 9.99 Lakh and comes in 6 variants to choose among.
Magnite Price List (Variants)
18.75 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
18.75 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.04 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Magnite Geza Edition
999 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.39 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
What is good and bad in Magnite Car?
Sleek and sporty design, Turbo petrol engine, Lots of features, Spacious cabin
Interior quality is acceptable at best, Some wow features missed like leatherette upholstery, sunroof and connected car technology
The Nissan Magnite has a lot of potential as a family car. It’s spacious, practical, well loaded and considering its aggressive pricing, will be a strong alternative to the low-mid range variants of its popular competitors.
Nissan Magnite User Reviews
Best budget car in my opinion if you are planning to buy Sonet or Venue cancel it and buy a Nissan Magnate although I wouldn't recommend non turbo it's so underpowered go for a turbo manual or CVT but still finishing could have been better there are a lot of panels gaps.Share
2.3Magnite plus point is spacious,
Magnite plus point is spacious, Drawbacks are poor mileage, Engine output is low, Vibration, Engine manufacturing fault, Poor service after sales, Limited dealership, Spare parts non availability in market overall package is waste of moneyShare
After driving it for 3 months, I find my magnite xv turbo cvt to be a smooth ride and just as smooth an ownership experience.The build quality is amazing for its price, And quite decent if we look at it objectively.I wouldn't call it a vw rival in terms of build quality, But i would happily take it to the highway and drive at 110-120 kmph without worrying about stability or safety issues.It's easy to drive in the city, Where the steering feels light but not too detached from the road, Although, It does feel a bit artificial.Since i drive the turbo-engined variant, I felt no lack of power when pushing down the throttle hard.The one regular service it needed went by smoothly, As a nissan employee came to collect it at my doorstep and delivered it back after servicing the same day, And it didn't cost more than expected either.The one time i had to change a tire due to puncture was also not too difficult as the spare tire and the kit provided are easy to use and figure out even for a first-timer.It looks good, It drives good, It feels good to be in, And the folks in the rear seats didn't complain about lack of legroom or headroom either.The speakers sing in a fine manner, The reverse camera is decent considering the price, And so far, Everything has worked just as expected.You may find yourself wanting some features that are absent from the magnite, But most of them are gimmicks like the small sunroof you get in rival cars or make no sense in a car this cheap i.E.Ventilated seats.Overall, I am one happy owner of the magnite so far.Share
I recently bought a magnite xe, Which is a really wonderful, Well-priced vehicle with amazing appearance and interior design.I'm content with my magnite.My driving record is excellent.Amazing stock audio system and touch screen performance, A tonne of features at a great price, Effortless driving experience.Excellent exterior and interior design, Both of which are well-balanced.The fit and finish and occasional mild squeaking are the only negative aspects of the driving quality on bad stretches of road.Share
Finally, the Nissan Magnite appears to be a device with an outstanding promise from Nissan. It boasts a wonderful design, a ton of amenities, a fantastic turbo engine, and a similarly tuned CVT gearbox. For those looking to upgrade from hatchbacks or who desire their first SUV, The Nissan Magnite makes a lot of sense. All we can now do is hope Nissan cleans up its dealerships.Share
Good built quality, Looks but average pickup and uphill drive performanceShare
Such a beautiful and family car under 8 lakh.This car is worth buying.Share
Nice city car but with less powerful engine but great interiors.Share
Mileage pick up every thing
mileage pick up every thing bbjsg jobs dg j ch hi bs eth hjShare
More Customer Reviews of Magnite
Cars Similar to Magnite
Rs. 6.49 LakhMagnite vs Kiger
Rs. 5.99 LakhMagnite vs Punch
Rs. 7.46 LakhMagnite vs FRONX
Rs. 7.79 LakhMagnite vs Nexon
Rs. 7.76 LakhMagnite vs Venue
Nissan Magnite Offers
OfferMagnite XV DT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 24 May-31 May
OfferMagnite Turbo CVT XV offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 24 May-31 May
Nissan Magnite Images
- 25 more
Nissan Magnite Colours
Compare Magnite with Alternatives
|Nissan Magnite||Renault Kiger
View May Offers
View May Offers
View May Offers
View May Offers
|Rs.5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 6.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 5.99 Lakh onwards||Rs. 7.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 7.79 Lakh onwards|
|4.2 112 reviews||4.2 117 reviews||4.4 203 reviews||4.6 109 reviews||4.4 501 reviews|
|999 CC||999 CC||1199 CC||998 - 1197 CC||1199 - 1497 CC|
Nissan Magnite Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Magnite owners
|Petrol||Automatic||20 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||20 Kmpl||16 Kmpl|
Nissan Magnite Videos
20 Nov, 202046308 views
The Nissan Magnite is expected to be launched at a price of Rs 5.50 lakh - Rs... read more
21 Oct, 202032668 views
- Magnite promises to be the most affordable Sub 4 metre SUV in the Country -... read more
17 Jul, 20209623 views
- Nissan Magnite will be the 2nd SUV in Nissan India’s line up - Magnite... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Magnite
- Nissan Magnite has a kerb weight of 1039 kg.
- Nissan Magnite is equipped with 3 cylinders.
- Yes, Nissan Magnite features LED-DRLs.
- All these cars are good enough and have their own forte. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. If we talk about Tata Tiago, it has one of the most attractive designs at its price point. Great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. It offers good feature list at its price too. If you are looking for a hatch that ticks a lot of boxes, the Baleno is a great option. There's plenty of features, efficient engine options and more space than a number of more expensive sedans. However, its build quality could have been better. The Nissan Magnite has a lot of potential as a family car. It’s spacious, practical, well loaded and considering its aggressive pricing, will be a strong alternative to the low-mid range variants of its popular competitors. You may compare all these cars accordingly.
- If space is your priority we would suggest you go for Nissan Magnite. Magnite offers an ample amount of features.The Magnite is delivering some good old fashioned value for money. Nissan has managed to carve out ample space for a family of five. At the rear, even a 6 footer will have space to spare both in terms of knee room and headroom. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -SonetvsMagnitevsNexon.
- I take test drive of Nissan Magnite ,sonet and nexon . All car is awesome but MAGNITE WIN THE RACE because of its features and Price..
- Nissan magnite is best.. Value for money.
- Exchange of a car would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers driven, no. of owners and many more.In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with nearby dealership. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I have a car Maruti Celerio 2015 model and want to exchange with Nissan Magnite.
- My car to be exchanged details :- Toyota ethios LIVA petrol manual model 1.2 V.Purchased in 2016 september.First owner.Tota km :- only 18600.
Nissan Magnite Car News Updates
Nissan Magnite FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Nissan Magnite is 11.02 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of Nissan Magnite is 20 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Magnite.
The EMI for the base variant of Nissan Magnite in Delhi is Rs. 11,605 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Nissan Magnite are Renault Kiger, Tata Punch and Maruti FRONX.
The boot space in Nissan Magnite is 336 L. View full specification of Magnite
The ground clearance of Nissan Magnite is 205 mm.
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!