Hyundai Tucson Price in Vasai
Hyundai Tucson On Road Price in Vasai
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Tucson 2.0 AT GL Opt||Rs. 26.95 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS AT||Rs. 28.86 Lakh|
|Tucson GL Opt Diesel AT||Rs. 29.89 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS Diesel AT||Rs. 31.42 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS 4WD Diesel AT||Rs. 33.07 Lakh|
On Road Price of Hyundai Tucson in VasaiChange
2.0 AT GL Opt Petrol
Rs. 26,95,579 On-Road Price Vasai
GLS AT Petrol
Rs. 28,86,213 On-Road Price Vasai
GL Opt Diesel AT Diesel
Rs. 29,89,608 On-Road Price Vasai
GLS Diesel AT Diesel
Rs. 31,42,057 On-Road Price Vasai
GLS 4WD Diesel AT Diesel
Rs. 33,07,243 On-Road Price Vasai
Hyundai Car Dealers in VasaiChange City
Prime House, SATAVLI MAIN ROAD, WALIV PHATA, Opp. Shailesh Industrial Estate, Vasai, Maharashtra 401202
250 - 6458066, 0250 6458061, 9920776555
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Tucson Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 11311GST Price :- 3167Total Price :- 14478
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 10320GST Price :- 2889Total Price :- 13209
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 21323GST Price :- 5970Total Price :- 27293
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 20815GST Price :- 5828Total Price :- 26643
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 12796GST Price :- 3582Total Price :- 16378
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tucson
- The first three services of Hyundai Tucson include: Replacing of Engine oil and engine oil filter, Climate control air filter(for evaporator and blower unit), Fuel additives after every 12 months, Air cleaner filter inspected for two years and then replaced in third, Rotate tires after every 12000 km, Vacuum hose inspected.
- The Hyundai Tucson comes equipped with a boot space of 530 litres. For more details, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership.
- It is powered by a 1999 cc engine which is available with an Automatic transmission. The 1999 cc engine puts out 149.92bhp@6200rpm of power and 192.21nm@4000rpm of torque. It is smooth and responsive and offers good power delivery. However, it is not that fun to drive as compared to its rivals. Do take a test drive for better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- With its new updates, the Tucson seems to be up to date with the features now expected in the segment. It might be the pricier SUV here. But it justifies its premium price tag with a host of feel good features, large size and powerful diesel and petrol engines. Sure the lack of a manual gearbox might put some buyers away, but as an overall package, the Tucson facelift makes a strong case for itself than ever. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Hyundai has finally launched the facelifted Tucson SUV in India with prices starting from Rs 22.30 lakh (ex-showroom). Hyundai Tucson comes with 2.0-litre Dual VTVT petrol engine that churns out 152PS and 192Nm. The petrol engine can be had with a 6-speed automatic transmission. As compared to the Toyota Innova Crysta, the seating capacity is limited to five persons. Hyundai Tucson continues to be a great all-round, mid sized, urban SUV that's even a worthy upgrade from smaller SUVs. It offers a great deal of features, premium quality cabin and a comfortable ride quality. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Toyota Innova Crysta Gets A Facelift And A Steep Rs 70,000 Price Hike - 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Here’s What You Get In Each Variant - 2020 Hyundai Tucson vs Rivals: Specification Comparison
- If we talk about Hyundai tucson, while the Tucson’s cabin is a nice place to be in, we wish it was richer still and fitting of a car this price. Also, the middle row seat could have been more comfortable. The more discerning may also point out that the Tucson should have gotten a sunroof and paddle shifts at least in the top-end variant. Despite all of this, the Tucson makes a delightful case for itself as an overall package – it looks dapper, is laden with convenience and safety features (the top-end model gets 6 airbags, electronic stability programme and vehicle stability control), is a perfectly amicable machine to drive on all seven days and to any destination, however far or fancy that might crop up. The Hyundai Tucson continues to be a great all-round, mid sized, urban SUV that's even a worthy upgrade from smaller SUVs like the Brezza, Nexon or even the Creta. On the other hand, Volkswaget T-Roc is a cross over that heavely leads to its onroad ability. Which comes at the cost of the SUV space, practicality and road presence. It would be a good option for a small family or an individual who occasionally travels with friends. Also, it offers better driving dynamics and ride quality, fuel efficiency, power performance and feel of more premium cabin. You may compare both the cars accoridngly. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Hyundai Tucson is powered by a regular 2.0-litre petrol engine that makes 152PS and 192Nm paired with a 6-speed AT.
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the brand name of the airbags. Moreover, Hyundai vehicles are not affected by the Takata Airbag recalls.
Tucson User Reviews
Features & Styling4.1/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Family
54% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Speed (1)
- Most Relevant
Calculate Hyundai Tucson EMI
Hyundai Tucson News Updates
Sharp-Looking 2021 Hyundai Tucson Breaks Cover!Sep 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here’s How The Next-Gen Hyundai Tucson Interior Will Probably Look LikeJul 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Here’s What You Get In Each VariantJul 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Tucson vs Rivals: Specification ComparisonJul 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Updated Hyundai Tucson Is Finally Here!Jul 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch Tomorrow: Five Things You Should KnowJul 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Second Hand Hyundai TucsonSave Big on Used Tucson
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Hyundai Tucson Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Tucson is 24.25 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Tucson is 27.35 Lakh.
What is the Hyundai Tucson on-road price Vasai?
The on-road price of the base variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai is Rs 26,95,579.
What are the RTO charges for Hyundai Tucson in Vasai?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai will be Rs 3,21,296.
What is the insurance cost of the Hyundai Tucson in Vasai?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai is Rs. 1,17,283.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Hyundai Tucson in Vasai is Rs 22,57,000.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Hyundai Tucson?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Hyundai Tucson is Rs 710890 and the EMI is 43,661.
Loans From Top Banks
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :