Hyundai Tucson Price in Jamshedpur
Hyundai Tucson On Road Price in Jamshedpur August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Tucson 2.0 AT GL Opt||Rs. 25.42 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS AT||Rs. 26.79 Lakh|
|Tucson GL Opt Diesel AT||Rs. 27.73 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS Diesel AT||Rs. 29.09 Lakh|
|Tucson GLS 4WD Diesel AT||Rs. 30.75 Lakh|
Hyundai Tucson On Road Price in JamshedpurChange
2.0 AT GL Opt (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceJamshedpur Rs. 22.3 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,11,700 On-Road Price Jamshedpur Rs. 25.42 Lakh
GLS AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceJamshedpur Rs. 23.52 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.11 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,16,272 On-Road Price Jamshedpur Rs. 26.79 Lakh
GL Opt Diesel AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJamshedpur Rs. 24.35 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.19 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,19,382 On-Road Price Jamshedpur Rs. 27.73 Lakh
GLS Diesel AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJamshedpur Rs. 25.56 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.3 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,23,917 On-Road Price Jamshedpur Rs. 29.09 Lakh
GLS 4WD Diesel AT (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceJamshedpur Rs. 27.03 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.43 Lakh Insurance Rs. 1,29,426 On-Road Price Jamshedpur Rs. 30.75 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Tucson Competitors
Rs. 28.66 LakhFortuner On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 13.69 LakhHarrier On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 16.49 LakhCompass On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 19.99 LakhT-Roc On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace
Rs. 33.13 LakhTiguan Allspace On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Rs. 24.99 LakhKaroq On Road Price Compare with Tucson
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Hyundai Car Dealers in Jamshedpur
Fairdeal HyundaiHS Tower, Bistupur, "L" Road, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001Phone : 07061005369 Phone : 07061005369Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairdeal HyundaiPlot No. 42, Adityapur Kandra Road, Phase 2, Adityapur, Near Tata Motors, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001Phone : 7061005360, 7903344718 Phone : 7061005360, 7903344718Email : email@example.com
Union HyundaiNew Kalimati Road, Sakchi Jamshedpur, Near Howrah Bridge, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001Phone : 0657-6552000,23262077, 9204789811 Phone : 0657-6552000,23262077, 9204789811Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Union HyundaiJamshedpur, NH-33 (Beside BSNL Telephone Exchange), Pardih, Mango, Jamshedpur, Telephone Exchange, Paridh, Mango, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831018Phone : 657 - 2362066, 9204789832 Phone : 657 - 2362066, 9204789832Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tucson
- There is a huge price difference in both cars and have different usability too. The Hector Plus definitely is a Plus to the Hector. The middle row seating is the biggest upgrade here and is surely the most important one in terms of improving the cabin experience. The last row can seat kids and gets ample features as well. The new features that have been added are a bit gimmicky and don’t really add value to the overall package. At its price, the Hector Plus offers a better overall experience and should be the pick if you have narrowed down to get the Hector for your family. Something worth checking out if it's space and comfort for the family that you are looking for. On the other hand Hyundai Tucson is more expensive and justifies price too. It continues to be a great all-round, mid sized, urban SUV that's even a worthy upgrade from smaller SUVs like the Brezza, Nexon or even the Creta. Updated BS6 drivetrains and the diesel gets a new 8-speed automatic. Features are now up to date with the rest of the Hyundai lineup with a panoramic sunroof, new infotainment and connected car tech. Petrol variants are cheaper than before. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- No, there is no 360-degree camera in Hyundai Tucson 2020.
- No, Hyundai Tucson 2020 gets a bigger grill like old Creta.
- Both the cars are of different segments and come under different price ranges too. The Hyundai Creta is clearly an impressive compact SUV. It is spacious, comfortable, loaded with features, easy to drive and offered with powerful petrol and diesel engine options. Compared to the old car, it is a huge upgrade, both in terms of drive and feel. It does have some shortcomings like the polarising design or the lack of features like front parking sensors and telescopic adjust for the steering. But other than that, it is hard to fault the Hyundai Creta and it comes across as a well rounded product. On the other hand, the updated BS6 drivetrains and the diesel gets a new 8-speed automatic. Features are now up to date with the rest of the Hyundai lineup with a panoramic sunroof, new infotainment and connected car tech. Petrol variants are cheaper than before. The Hyundai Tucson continues to be a great all-round, mid sized, urban SUV that's even a worthy upgrade from smaller SUVs like the Brezza, Nexon or even the Creta. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes, GLS 4WD Diesel AT in Tucson 2020 is the only variant that offers a 4WD drive type.
- Hyundai Tucson 2020 is powered by BS6-compliant 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines. While the petrol engine continues to come mated to a 6-speed AT, the diesel unit gets a new 8-speed automatic transmission option instead of the 6-speed AT in the pre-facelift model. The petrol engine produces 152PS and 192Nm, while the output of the diesel unit stands at 185PS and 400Nm.
Hyundai Tucson Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Tucson in Jamshedpur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Tucson is 23.52 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Tucson in Jamshedpur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Tucson is 27.03 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Hyundai Tucson in Jamshedpur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hyundai Tucson in Jamshedpur is Rs. 1,11,700.
Hyundai Tucson User Review
Features & Styling4.5/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Calculate Hyundai Tucson EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Hyundai Tucson News Updates
Here’s How The Next-Gen Hyundai Tucson Interior Will Probably Look Like
A leaked sketch has emerged in which the interior of the SUV looks like a cleaner version of the 2020 Hyundai CretaJul 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift: Here’s What You Get In Each Variant
Limited to just two variants, let’s take a look at what the facelifted Tucson has to offerJul 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Hyundai Tucson vs Rivals: Specification Comparison
Are the updates on the Tucson enough against the competition? Here’s all of them compared on paperJul 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Updated Hyundai Tucson Is Finally Here!
Hyundai’s flagship SUV in India continues to be offered with petrol and diesel enginesJul 14, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch Tomorrow: Five Things You Should Know
A refreshed front end, redesigned dashboard and BS6-compliant engines are the main changes in the updated TucsonJul 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Cars News Of The Week: 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launch, Bentley Bentayga Facelift and Audi Q5 Facelift Global Reveal, Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch Date And More
A couple of global unveils, a car launch, a new manual gearbox and a car launch timeline round off this week’s newsJul 4, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :