Specifications Summary of Hyundai Grand i10
|Mileage (ARAI) kmpl :||18 Kmpl|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol / CNG|
|Length Width Height :||3765*1660*1520|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Rear Shoulder Room :||1220mm|
|Boot Space :||256|
Hyundai Grand i10 Highlights
Hyundai Grand i10 Price: Hyundai Grand i10 prices start at Rs. 5.79 lakh for petrol and goes upto Rs. 6.14 lakh. Hyundai Grand i10 is available in 3 variants and 6 colours.
Grand i10 Engine and Specifications: Hyundai has ditched the old 1.1-litre diesel engine in favour of a new 1.2-litre unit. While power and torque have a marginal bump up, the Grand i10 diesel is a lot easier to drive - especially inside the city. The 1.2-litre petrol motor is carried over as is, which makes for a fantastic city commuter too. While neither are at ease on the highway, we’d pick the diesel since it doesn’t run out of breath as easily. There’s no diesel automatic on offer like the Ignis, sadly.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants
The Grand i10 can be had in a total of five trim levels with either engine. Add the automatic transmission to the mix, and you’re looking at a total of 12 variants. The Era variant is best avoided, and the Magna variant is the one to pick if you’re on a strict budget. That said, the all-rounder of the lot is the Sportz (O) variant.
Grand i10 Exterior and Interior
Hyundai’s plush little hatch isn’t drastically different looking. The updates are just enough to give it a new identity. We like the new face with the cascading front grille and the horizontally stacked DRLs. Other updates include new 14-inch ‘diamond-cut’ alloy wheels and a new rear bumper. The Grand i10 retains its please-all design and quality build. We’d have been surprised if it was anything but.
Step inside and you’ll be welcomed by one of the best cabins in the segment. Build quality is one notch above its immediate rivals, and so is the space on offer. The goodie-bag includes features like 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, push-button start and rear AC vents. The boot is quite generous at 256-litres as well.
Hyundai Grand i10 Competitors
Maruti Ignis : It may be quirky, but it’s super fun. It’s got space, is comfortable and is the only one in the segment to offer an automatic transmission paired with a petrol and a diesel engine. It’s not the most affordable, but it’s definitely the most unique.
Mahindra KUV100: Mahindra’s SUV-like hatchback turns quite a few heads. Its funky design, fuel-efficient diesel engine and high equipment levels make it a compelling buy, while things like higher engine noise and excessive body roll make it less desirable.
The Grand i10 may not have zing, but it’s as good as budget hatchbacks get. Hyundai has got the recipe of a small city hatch spot on. There’s no reason you shouldn’t consider buying one.
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants Price List
Hyundai Grand i10 Latest Updates
The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has finally launched on August 20 in India with prices ranging fromRs 4.99 lakh to Rs7.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It will be sold alongside the current Grand i10. The hatchback comes with redesigned exteriors and interiors along with BS6-compliant engines. Coming to the interior, the hatchback gets features likeautomatic climate control, 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, rear ac vents and wireless charging. The hatchback also comes with an Arkamys sound system and a 5.0-inch digital cluster with MID.
Powering the new Grand i10 are the same 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines, albeit BS6-compliant. The 1.2-litre petrol engine makes 83PS and 114Nm, while the diesel makes 75PS and 190Nm. Transmission options include a 5-speed MT and a 5-speed AMT. It rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Ford Figo.
Top Competitors of Grand i10
Rs. 3.69 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 5.14 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.40 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.53 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.30 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.00 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.26 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Maruti Wagon R
Rs. 4.34 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 5.59 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.74 lakhCompare with Grand i10
Editor's View of Hyundai Grand i10
Space, Comfort, Equipment, Interior Quality
Bare bones base variant, ABS only in Asta
The facelift Grand i10 in on par with its competition as far as comfort features and pricing is concerned. But its low on safety equipment especially in the lower variants
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grand i10
- Grand i10 design old but has nest interiors high seats good mannered when it comes to steering. now with a factory fitted cng and diesel with power. petrol is good too. planted on roads with good highway and city performance.swift is feauristic as described in other answers. safety Is a concern. so I10 is best on a cng .swift diesel is still the of choice when we see styling and features. : By Joshy | 2 days ago
- Swift & I10 Grand we’re sustainable when they were launched when one didn’t have better choices in theIndian Auto market. Now you have more than 250 models of different brands to choose from depending on your specific preferences and the size of your purse. : By Ramanath | 9 months ago
- Swift is a better choice. Last time i checked Grand i10, it doesn't have adjustable headrest for back seats which makes the journey tiresome. Grand i10 mileage is around 17, where as Swift gives 22 . Boot space of Swift is larger than i10. : By R | 1 year ago
- The mileage of grandi10 varies between 20-25litres and it is very fuel efficient car compared to others. : By Sarvesh | 5 days ago
- I am no expert but both are different segments. sedan would give more comfort while i10 will be budget friendly hatchback which won't disappoint you at all. : By Bhaskar | 1 week ago
- Toyota Yaris. You would love it. : By Mudasir | 18 hours ago
- Elite i20 is obviously good compared to Grand i10. But it is an entry level verient is misses out all bells and whiesels compared to Grand i10 top model. I suggested you to go with Grand i10. : By SUSANTA | 1 week ago
- If you say top variant of grand i10 vs lower version of i20 than go with the top variant 10 otherwise i20 is step forward car from i10. My opinions are always for petrol cars. : By Mahendra | 3 months ago
- I20 it is a four cylinder diesel engine refinement but superior to the Grand i10 and cost wise I think it makes sense even if you take a lower model of I20 rather than taking top end model of Grand i10. : By Nawab | 1 year ago
- Grand i10 : By Sunil | 1 week ago
- Honda better power .grand i10 have high cabin noise : By Raj | 7 months ago
- Grand i10 is much more spacious than Brio. : By Leonard | 7 months ago
- In automatic, there is no clutch : By Sunil | 1 week ago
- Mileage differs and automatic gear shift is best for oldies who often get tensed while shifting gears in traffic. : By Leonard | 7 months ago
- Automatic has 4 gear shift and manual has 5 gear shift so go for the manual : By Sunit | 7 months ago
- Hyundai Grand i10 gets 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs, push-button start, rear parking camera with sensors, and tilt and telescopic steering. Hyundai is also offering a dual-tone exterior paint scheme on just the Sportz variant of the Grand i10. For safety, the Grand i10 gets engine immobiliser and driver side airbag as standard across the range. Higher variants get passenger side airbag and ABS as well. Click on the link to know more: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Hyundai/Grand-i10 : By Zigwheels | 1 year ago
- All power window, left ovrm, power steering, rear ac vent, rear seat charging point, in-built parcel tray, night view mirror, vanity mirror in co driver side sun guard, door open reminder : By Jayanta | 1 year ago
- It Is A Base Model You Can't Expect More : By Chandan | 3 weeks ago
- I'm using petrol variant, It hardly has got any maintenance other than regular service. I drive my car everyday for 3 hours on an average. My car gives 12.5 kmpl in city traffic conditions and 18.5 kmpl on highways (AC on mode with 24 deg temp). Initially the car's mileage was 10.5 city and 16.5 highway. But it got increased after clocking 10,000 kms. : By Sravan | 10 months ago
- Mechanical issues might look costier than maruti other wise normal maintainance. I am having grand i10 from past 3 years and hadn't faced any such problem the last service i got done was overdue by 400km but it got serviced at 4.5k inr. : By Aman | 9 months ago
- Maintanance costs are minimal. Regular services cost around3k. Mileage is moderately good at 17-18 KMPL : By Radhakrishna | 9 months ago
- Bahut ni pata par petrol ki to jakas hi he... : By Jemish | 3 months ago
- Not up to the mark : By Mahendra | 3 months ago
- Lajawaab hai!!! : By Ady | 1 month ago
- Hey ur choice is really good compared it's rivals. I would suggest you to go with sportz dual tone this might be 10% high than magna but u won't regret after going with sportz. I use sportz I feel very happy with it. u have got all major features. : By Guru | 9 months ago
- It is a good choice for less price and same cc when compared with Suzuki swift. Only draw back is that the fuel not so good as compared to others but the engine and other features are superb : By Swapnil | 9 months ago
- Magna and sports both are best variant, if you need all basic features then 110% go for magna and if you need touch panel and fog lamps then go for sports variant. : By Ajay | 9 months ago
- Yes Hyundai offers automatic transmission in some of its offerings. : By Nikhil | 11 months ago
- Except Xcent i guess all other models have AMT. : By Rohan | 11 months ago
- Every cars in hyundai are having AT variant : By Nalin | 10 months ago
- Automatic transmission are of 3 types. Different manufacturers adopt one of three types or sometimes two.1). Torque converter type. This type has no manual option.2). CVT type. This too has no manual option.3). AMT or AGS type. Here you can select a manual mode BUT the gear shifting is just an up and down movement and NOT in the traditional H pattern, which kindly note. Plus there will be no clutch. : By Hormazd | 11 months ago
- Torque converter does have L and 2 as manual gears : By Wern | 2 months ago
- Manual mode in at cars are basically automatic cars but u have to shift gears but downshifting is automatic : By Nalin | 10 months ago
Hyundai Grand i10 Images
Hyundai Grand i10 User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
35% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Own 2014 Asta Petrol. Gives me 18kmpl in the city and on long highway drives goes upto 24kmpl. For a family of 3. A good comfortable car with enough space for luggage. Driving is easy in the city with the dimensions. Parking and turning in tight spaces is a breeze. Engine response is good enough and gives you the small boost needed for fast overtakes. Seems confident enough on the highways at fast speeds but I don"t push it more than the 100km mark. Hyundai"s design language is one of my favorites before Honda"s. And the Asta version is feature packed.
i have owned a grand i10 magna crdi in april 2016 and engine wise it is very bad experience the injectors and turbo chagers are not working properly. i have not ever seen such a bad performance car. I advice to management to take action to resolve this problem. most of your customers like me are suffering it"s effects your compeny image also. please resolve the problem other wise i will never adice to anyone to purchase your products. i am shamed after purchasing this product and your company naglegence.
First of all, it is a stylish hatchback that beats the hell out of Maruti Swift and others. Interior is tip top, materials used are superior to other cars in this price segment. Smooth and problem free driving, no major maintenance needed in 5 years. Mileage is not the best in its segment, but it is ok. Overall, it surpasses others in style and comfort. But due to the low ground clearance, the front bumper very often scrapes the ground in bad roads. So have to be careful while driving over potholes.
It gives me a mileage of 17 in 75% city and 25% semi highway condition and 21.5 kmpl in 90% Highway condition.The Car is very good as far as reliability is concerned. I was owning Santro Xing GLS since 2009 also earlier, the same trust continues in Grand i10 Sports which i bought in 2015 also. You Start the vehicle and go wherever is your destination, it will take you and bring you back without any breakdown. That is assured. Frequent minor breakdown is also not there in the Vehicle. But No Airbags. As for me Safety First of my Family.Accident Happens only Once and forever.So safety first.
I am having the 2016 sportz crdi variant of this. Its overall a nice package. For short highway trips with 4 people in the car. For the daily commute its the best one as it has the LIGHTEST steering wheel among all the cars i"ve driven making it easy for me when i have to reach office in the busy city like noida. Also ive taken this through highways many times, most of the time it was allahabad which is around 700kms from my home its not good to drive over 100 as steering is too light, but its not that problematic. Also it returns a nice milage of 21 kmpl on highways and 17kmpl in city.
hyundai is the only car manufacture company who give the segment best features in a affordable price range..
Good but maintenance is heavy. so go for B2B insurance, you don't have to spend much for service and body shop
Best in segment milege comfort beautiful
Car was very good. Using from 5 years. Not spend a single penny on my car only change tyres single time and battery.
It's a value for money and good permormance
Hyundai Grand i10 Expert Reviews
Hyundai Grand i10 : Detailed Review
This, the Hyundai Grand i10, is one of the more, nay, perhaps most, important cars to land in India this year. So what is it about this new i10 that makes it grander than others? Well, we extensively put it through its paces to find outSep 30, 2013 | By Priyadarshan Bawikar Photography: Kunal Khadse
Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel: 3500km Long Term Review
As we piled up kilometres on the small ‘lil diesel hatch, we have grown to love the Grand i10!Nov 14, 2017 | By Eshan Shetty
Maruti Ignis vs Hyundai Grand i10: Diesel Comparo
New kid on the block or tried and tested – which one makes for the better daily mile-muncher?Apr 10, 2017 | By Tushar Kamath Photography: Vikrant Date
Hyundai Grand i10 Colours
Hyundai Grand i10 VideosAll Grand i10 Videos
Hyundai Grand i10 Mileage
Hyundai Grand i10 Service Cost
|Petrol Automatic (5 years)||Rs. 12,274|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 18,612|
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,092|
Hyundai Grand i10 Offers
OfferGrand i10 1.2 Kappa Magna offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Dec-31 Dec
OfferGrand i10 1.2 Kappa Sportz offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Dec-31 Dec
Hyundai Grand i10 News Updates
Nios Effect: The Hyundai Grand i10 Now Only Available In Petrol Manual And CNG Variants
Hyundai India does away with diesel and automatic variants for the hatchback, months after the updated Grand i10 Nios was launchedNov 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Overtakes Venue In August 2019 Sales
The market may be bullish, but Hyundai still shinesSep 26, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants To Be Chopped, Only Petrol Manual To Survive
After the launch of the Grand i10 Nios, the current-gen Grand i10 will be reduced to just a couple of variants with a single powertrain optionAug 20, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels