Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai Grand i10 is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 5.89 Lakh to 5.99 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 4 colours. Hyundai Grand i10 comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Grand i10 has a boot space of 256 litres while it's ground clearance is 165mm. The petrol engine of Grand i10 is a 1197cc unit which generates a power of 81.86bhp and a torque of 113.75nm. The Grand i10 is available only with a manual transmission. The mileage of Grand i10 is 18.9kmpl.
Hyundai Grand i10 Latest Updates
Hyundai has updated the Grand i10 to comply with BS6 emission norms. The hatchback is now available in two variants: Magna and Sportz.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is a compact hatchback priced between Rs 5.90 lakh and Rs 6.00 lakh (ex-showroom).
Grand i10 Specifications
Grand i10 Variants
The Hyundai Grand i10 is available in two variants: Magna and Sportz. CNG is only available in the base Magna trim level.
Hyundai offers the hatchback in four exterior colours: Fiery Red, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, and Polar White.
Grand i10 Features
Hyundai Grand i10 Competitors
The Hyundai Grand i10 rivals the Tata Tiago, Ford Figo, Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Swift, and Wagon R.
5 Offers Available
Hyundai Grand i10 Summary
|Engine :||1197 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||18.9 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Ground Clearance (Unladen) :||165mm|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Fuel Capacity :||43 Liters|
|Minimum Turning Radius :||4.8 metres|
|Length Width Height :||3765*1660*1520|
|Rear Shoulder Room :||1220mm|
|Boot Space :||256|
Hyundai Grand i10 Price
Hyundai Grand i10 prices start at Rs. 5.89 Lakh (Ex-Showroom).
- Petrol (2 Variants)
Hyundai Grand i10 Price List in India
Top Competitors of Grand i10
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.06 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 5.19 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.57 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.6 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.41 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 5.63 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 4.89 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Rs. 3.7 LakhCompare with Grand i10
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Grand i10
- This totally depends on the car manufacturer as many automakers have oil-change intervals at 10,000 or even 15,000 km and 6 or 8 months for time according to the type of engine(Petrol or Diesel). Your owner’s manual has more detailed information about your car so we would suggest you yo check it once or you can have a word with the nearest service center as they would be the better people to assist you by checking the engine oil quality. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Car Service Center.
- If you want a fun to drive car for your family with good fuel efficiency, you may go for Maruti Swift. It is nicely loaded with features, it has a practical and spacious cabin too. On the other hand, the Grand i10 soldiers on with its basic kit but advanced infotainment system. Its understated aesthetic is neater. It has a decent build and interior quality, quiet cabin, adequate passenger and luggage space. If we talk about Ford Freestyle, It would be a great package of fuel efficiency, performance and comfort. It has good ground clearance which helps it to tackle bad road conditions. If you want better power performance with great safety, you may go for Ford Freestyle. You may compare all these cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Neither Hyundai Grand i10 is available with automatic transmission not available with CNG Kit.
- There are ample of options available in this price range like Tata Tiago, Maruti Baleno, Hyundai Grand i10 etc. Click on the link to check all options: https://bit.ly/2LjJRSh You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one. If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways. As new car purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, transmission, fuel type, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- So many options .It depends on your needcelerio petrol plus cng if you don't need s boot.wagon r petrol had ample boot.wagon r petrol cng is good for long rides.For city commute celerio cng/petrol is the choice.
- Liva, Swift and Tiago are better ones. Tiago has best build quality but poor after sales experience. Swift is best in features and mileage. Liva is stable, safe and a long term bet. In case you are looking for an hatchback AMT then you may like to consider Celerio(its best only for city daily usage and not stable but very cost effective).
- Swift if you can spend some more money the go for i20 it would be great choice it looks premium form inside and it has more features than both it doesn't cost you much more than Swift you need to keep car for minimum of 5 years build quality of i20 is far better as it comes under premium hatchbacks segment just take a test drive then decide
- In all aspects, swift would be better. Grand i10 has only two positive factors as compared to swift, i.e., smoother steering wheel, better space on rear seats.What we Indians look for is low maintenance, better mileage, ease of use, better re-sale value. In all these aspects, swift is better.
- If it was a diesel I would have opted for an i10..great mileage..enough road grip ..rear leg space more than in a swift..i10 grand sports meant for fun and enthusiastic rides ...you will get more if that ina swift with all features .do swift vxi is my choice for for you.
- Car specifications remains the same in all variants , but the features inside the car varies, petrol or diesel . In sportz version you get Dual airbags, electrically adjustable side view mirrors etc.
- Magna gets good mods quantitiy and sports is known to be the luxry variant at low price
- I use Sportz. It's pretty smooth and reliable.
Editor's View of Hyundai Grand i10
Decent build and interior quality, quiet cabin, adequate passenger and luggage space.
Lacks the kit which its rivals offer. The exteriors haven’t aged as well as its European cousin.
The Grand i10 soldiers on with its basic kit but advanced infotainment system. Its understated aesthetic is neater than the Nios.
Hyundai Grand i10 Videos
Hyundai Grand i10 Mileage
Hyundai Grand i10 User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.2/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
37% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
गाडी घेऊन एक वर्ष पूर्ण झाले. पिक अप छान आहे. मायलेज १८/१९ कि.मी.प्रती लिटर एवढा आहे. फॅमिली टुर्ससाठी हि कार छान आहे. मध्यम कुटुंबासाठी हि कार छान आहे.
VERY GOOD PERFORMANCE EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
the car is good for going to villages
It's ok but spair part very costly
I drive approx 300-400 kms a week. The performance of the car as been very good considering my usage, which is 80% highways and 20% off roads. Only two issues - fog lights (there is great scope of improvement) & seat. I get an average of 17-17.5 kmpl of complete highway drive & 15-15.5 kmpl for city + highway drive.
a perfect car for a family of 4. worth every single penny. best car in this segment. I frequently travel long distances (700kms) at a stretch, never felt troubled. goes very smooth upto 130-140km. from 140, vehicle starts slightly trembling. but in our roads, we rarely go for that speed continuously. a reasonable mileage of 15-18 Kms(petrol variant). a great look. don't ever ask about the interiors, Hyundai is always the best in this. good controls, great boot space and leg space. this is the only car in this segment which gives a rear AC vent. engine is very smooth. car is very safe. only minor problem is: the bottom portion is made of plastic, if the car goes over some oddly constructed speed breakers or deep pits there are high chances that the bottom carrier assembly getting broken. it happened twice for me in the first year of purchase itself. then I understood that I need to go slower than the slowest over such places and then never faced any problem.apart from that, I have no single complaint. go for minimum sports version, to enjoy a wholesome ride.
Own 2014 Asta Petrol. Gives me 18kmpl in the city and on long highway drives goes upto 24kmpl. For a family of 3. A good comfortable car with enough space for luggage. Driving is easy in the city with the dimensions. Parking and turning in tight spaces is a breeze. Engine response is good enough and gives you the small boost needed for fast overtakes. Seems confident enough on the highways at fast speeds but I don"t push it more than the 100km mark. Hyundai"s design language is one of my favorites before Honda"s. And the Asta version is feature packed.
i have owned a grand i10 magna crdi in april 2016 and engine wise it is very bad experience the injectors and turbo chagers are not working properly. i have not ever seen such a bad performance car. I advice to management to take action to resolve this problem. most of your customers like me are suffering it"s effects your compeny image also. please resolve the problem other wise i will never adice to anyone to purchase your products. i am shamed after purchasing this product and your company naglegence.
First of all, it is a stylish hatchback that beats the hell out of Maruti Swift and others. Interior is tip top, materials used are superior to other cars in this price segment. Smooth and problem free driving, no major maintenance needed in 5 years. Mileage is not the best in its segment, but it is ok. Overall, it surpasses others in style and comfort. But due to the low ground clearance, the front bumper very often scrapes the ground in bad roads. So have to be careful while driving over potholes.
this is my father's car so I also drive it my experience with this car is fantastic driving .we had gone for a long trip still it makes our face even more happy .The performance of the car is mindblowingly phenomenal it's suspension is apt for our Indian roads but it's stearing has no feel and feedback . it's automatic transmission is a 5 speed torque converter & it gives sudden response
Hyundai Grand i10 Expert Reviews
Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel: 3500km Long Term Review
As we piled up kilometres on the small ‘lil diesel hatch, we have grown to love the Grand i10!Nov 14, 2017 | By Eshan Shetty
Maruti Ignis vs Hyundai Grand i10: Diesel Comparo
New kid on the block or tried and tested – which one makes for the better daily mile-muncher?Apr 10, 2017 | By Tushar Kamath Photography: Vikrant Date
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel Review
Hyundai Grand i10 has received a mid-life update which gives it cosmetic and mechanical changes. Have these worked in its favour? Let's find out.Feb 25, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
2015 Ford Figo vs Hyundai Grand i10 vs Maruti Suzuki Swift: Spec Comparison
Where does the newly launched Ford Figo stand against some stiff competitors like the Hyundai Grand i10 and the Maruti Suzuki SwiftOct 1, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel vs Chevrolet Beat vs Hyundai Grand i10: Spec Comparison
Maruti Suzuki is about to launch its popular hatchback Celerio in diesel form. But where does it stand against the Chevrolet Beat and the Hyundai Grand i10Jun 2, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
Datsun Go Plus vs Hyundai Grand i10 Petrol Comparison Review
The new Datsun Go Plus goes up against one of our favorite petrol hatchbacks, the Hyundai Grand i10. How does this new concept in the Indian automotive scene fare against the might of the family hatchback? We find out..Feb 2, 2015 | By Cyrus Dhabhar Photography: Eshan Shetty and Kapil Angane
Hyundai Grand i10 Images
Hyundai Grand i10 Colours
Titan Gray Metallic
Hyundai Grand i10 Service Cost
|Petrol Automatic (5 years)||Rs. 12,274|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 16,928|
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 12,214|
Hyundai Grand i10 News Updates
Hyundai Grand i10 BS6 Launched In India At Rs 5.87 Lakh
The Korean manufacturer has dropped the Grand i10’s CNG variants from the lineupMar 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 BS6 Specifications Revealed Ahead Of Launch
Hyundai has discontinued the CNG variant of the Grand i10Mar 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Nios Effect: The Hyundai Grand i10 Now Only Available In Petrol Manual And CNG Variants
Hyundai India does away with diesel and automatic variants for the hatchback, months after the updated Grand i10 Nios was launchedNov 12, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Overtakes Venue In August 2019 Sales
The market may be bullish, but Hyundai still shinesSep 26, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Variants To Be Chopped, Only Petrol Manual To Survive
After the launch of the Grand i10 Nios, the current-gen Grand i10 will be reduced to just a couple of variants with a single powertrain optionAug 20, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vs Rivals: Spec Comparo
Can the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios be numero uno in a four-way battle against the Figo and the Swift?Aug 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Grand i10 Offers
Hyundai Grand i10 FAQs
What is the price of Hyundai Grand i10 Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Grand i10 is 599999 (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Hyundai Grand i10?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai Grand i10 is 18.9 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Grand i10.
What is the EMI of Hyundai Grand i10 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Grand i10 in Delhi is Rs. 11,413 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Hyundai Grand i10?
What is the boot space in Hyundai Grand i10?
The boot space in Hyundai Grand i10 is 256 L. View full specification of Grand i10
What is the ground clearance of Hyundai Grand i10?
The ground clearance of Hyundai Grand i10 is 165mm.