Hyundai Grand i10 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (188)
- Performance (50)
- Features (45)
- Price (37)
- Maintenance (35)
- Mileage (34)
- Specifications (25)
- Fuel Type (23)
- Transmission (22)
- Comfort (11)
- Safety (7)
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. The Hyundai Grand i10 features a 43 litres fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 4.3- 5.1 litres.
- You may have it installed from the aftermarket, but we wouldn’t recommend it as it may hamper or void your car’s warranty. For this, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized service centre of Hyundai in your city. As they may assist you better.
- Hyundai i10 Grand 2014 Diesel model had a BS3 engine.
- And the road is 13 feet..
- The recommended tyre size for the Hyundai i10 is 165/65 R14.
- For this, we would suggest you to refer to the user manual as you will get all the detailed information in it.
Hyundai Grand i10 User Reviews
Very good driving coast is
Very good driving coast is very low.Exeperience is very good.But i like e vichil.Share
Damn good car, no complaints.
Damn good car, No complaints.Smooth as ever.Milrage needs to be better.Else i love the car.Share
I am driving since last 28
I am driving since last 28 years.Happy with all the cars used till now.My i10 grand is almost 9 years old so want to change it.Bit confused between hyndai exter & hyndai i20 n line.Share
I like Grand i10 for the
I like grand i10 for the control it has, Which gives me confidence to drive it as i can.Mileage is among the best.Lower service costs could have made it a better choice.Weak bumpers and low ground clearance are the issues to work on.Overall not the best but good choice.Share
Grand i10 sports is a marvel
Grand i10 sports is a marvel on road and a value for money for pick up and speed.Share
More Customer Reviews of Grand i10