BMW G 310 R
BMW G 310 R is a sports_naked bike available at a price of Rs. 2.65 Lakh in India. It is available in only one variant and 3 colours. The G 310 R is a powered by 313cc BS6 engine mated to a 6 is speed gearbox . This engine of G 310 R develops a power of 34 ps and a torque of 28 nm . The BMW G 310 R gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The BMW G 310 R weighs 158.5 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 11 liters.
BMW G 310 R Latest Updates
BMW has hiked the prices of its top-selling naked motorcycle, the G 310 R, by Rs 10,000. It now retails at Rs 2.60 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Read more about the price here.
The Bavarian bikemaker also unveiled the 2022 G 310 R recently with new colour options that are expected to make their way here by the end of 2021. For full details, check out our story.
In India, BMW had launched the BS6 G 310 R with new features like LED lighting for all systems, adjustable brake and clutch levers, ride-by-wire, and a slip-and-assist clutch at a staggering price. We have ridden the bike and think it makes for a great package now. Maintenance costs have also been revealed. Is it cheaper to maintain than the KTM 390 Duke?
BMW G 310 R Engine
BMW G 310 R Design
BMW G 310 R Features
BMW G 310 R Competitors
The chief rival of the BMW G 310 R remains the KTM 390 Duke. After the BS6 updates and recent price revisions of both bikes, the baby Beemer is now more affordable than the Austrian streetfighter. The Honda CB300R is another natural rival of the G 310 R but it is yet to get its BS6 updates. For the price of the G 310 R though, you could get the TVS Apache RR 310.
BMW G 310 R PriceBMW G 310 R price start at Rs. 2.65 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). BMW G 310 R is offered in only one variant - STD.
Looking for Loan on BMW G 310 REMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in G 310 R?
G 310 R Positives
Looks muscular and has attractive colour schemes.\nSublime handling doesn’t come at the cost of harsh ride quality.\nMotor feels energetic but with less vibrations now.
G 310 R Negatives
The LCD console feels dated and out of place on such a premium bike.\nLimited dealership network.\nService costs are still on the higher side.
BMW has managed to iron out the majority of the issues that stopped us from wholeheartedly recommending the Bavarian naked. It is a delight to ride in the twisties with enough power on tap to thrill you. It is also more affordable now, which bodes well for its positioning in the market. Wish it came with better tyres, though.
G 310 R User Reviews
Overall it's a good bike
Overall it's a good bike but if you want to truly experience your drive then i think you should go for better bikes in bmw.
Wonderful for ride and a such a awesome pickup 0-100 withina sec and in outdoor when we drive means bmw brand is a publicity material and
Beast in performance , the
Beast in performance, The speed the pickup is too good and the comfort is of next level, and the bike feels sporty and looks like a beast
My dream bike bmw g310r, One of the best superbike affordable price for middle class.Love this bike truly ❤.
The performance is very good amazing and the mileage is cool 33kmpl and the looks are just astonishingand ofc its a bmw the legendary german company just amazing
More Customer Reviews of G 310 R
Bikes Similar to G 310 R
BMW G 310 R Images
- 23 more
BMW G 310 R Colours
- Limestone Metallic
- Cyanite Blue Metallic
- Cosmic Black
BMW G 310 R Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||39.44 kmpl|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of G 310 R owners
G 310 R Videos
3 Feb, 202120039 views
BMW’s G 310 R had a lot riding on its shoulder as it was pegged as the most... read more
2 Dec, 202013366 views
- BMW G 310 R BS6 price in India is now just Rs 2.45 lakh (ex-showroom... read more
6 Oct, 202018989 views
Upcoming Two-wheeler Launches For October 2020 The two-wheeler sector is... read more
23 Jan, 201918662 views
The G 310 R is BMW Motorrad’s foray into the world of small capacity... read more
BMW G 310 R News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying G 310 R
- It would be unfair to give a verdict as Harley Davidson Street 750 has been discontinued and is not available for sale now. On the other hand, BMW G 310 R is a great pick. BMW G 310 R is a sportbike with a 313cc motor, it has got excellent brakes, offers good bite, feedback and progression. Features packed bikes are pretty much the norm these days. In BMW G 310 R, you have LED lights all around, Additional comforts include an adjustable clutch and brake levers which will help you fine-tune the lever reach as per your hand size. The handling capabilities of the BMW G 310 R far outweigh the grip of its Michelin Pilot Street tyres. As far as touring is concerned, this bike can sit comfortably at highway speeds of around 100kmph, but anything beyond that begins to feel harsh. So yes, you can use it for long-distance touring. And if you happen to find some poor or broken roads on this tour, the BMW’s excellent ride quality will do a fine job of soaking most of it up. But if pukka off-roading is what you have in mind, considering this bike could be among not so good decisions. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- In general, 10-12 percent of the overall fuel capacity is the reserved capacity of the vehicle. BMW G 310 R features an 11 liters fuel tank and the reserved fuel capacity would be around 1.1- 1.32 liters.
- The G 310 R is powered by a BS6-compliant 313cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder motor which makes 34PS at 9,500rpm and 28Nm at 7,500rpm, the same as before. Its 6-speed transmission now features a slip and assist clutch.Read more -BMW G 310 R BS6 Ridden: Bavaria Bounces Back.
- I owned a 310 gs. First service cost was 5500 @ 1000 km, second was 8000 rs @ 10000 km, & upcoming third will be around 15000rs @ 20000 km. Done a regular service & chain replacement @ 15000 km for 8000 rs. Now I have to change front fork oil seal and oil with third service, that will cost 3800 rs. I have changed back breakpads twice & front break pad once, that costs me total of 6000 rs. I have spent a total amount of 46300 rs for 20000 km/ for two years as maintenance cost. I think it is very big amount for a 300 cc single cylinder motorcycle.
- I owned a 310 gs. First service cost was 5500 @ 1000 km, second was 8000 rs @ 10000 km, & upcoming third will be around 15000rs @ 20000 km. Done a regular service & chain replacement @ 15000 km for 8000 rs. Now I have to change front fork oil seal and oil with third service, that will cost 3800 rs. I have changed back breakpads twice & front break pad once, that costs me total of 6000 rs. I have spent a total amount of 46300 rs for 20000 km/ for two years as maintenance cost. I think it is a very big amount for a 300 cc single cylinder motorcycle.
- The sad thing is there's no free service. And it costs about 8000 to 12000. The 1st service is at 1000km and every 10,000km once a service. So the service cost is much higher. when it comes to parts changing and services... its definitely above 10000rs. Also after few services it costs above 15K. so think twice.
- BMW has recently launched the bike so it would be hard to calculate its maintenance cost. However, you can have a word with the nearest service center to get an approx idea on its service intervals and costing. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center.
- Hi, I would like to purchase this bike on my 23rd birthday in 11th November but before that I would like to know, I have a approved lone of 3lack from my bank HDFC. So can I pay the full bike cost (Ex showroom price) through my lone amount and rest by down-payment(difference amount from on road and ex showroom price)?
- G 310r has some serious issues which the showroom people will never tell you guys. The main problem is with the battery unit, the battery drain after every 2 months and there is no proper response. So as a owner i will not recommend you to buy this bike
- The waiting period for both the 310R and 310GS is unpredictable and painfully long. I've been waiting for my GS for over 3 months now with no visibility how much longer it will take. Looks like BMW has tried to bite more than it can chew and cannot cater to the demand for these machines.
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- I have booked GS 310 Rallye Edition on 9th Dec 2020 from Navneet Motors, Thane and still haven't got the delivery, its been 7 months now and the dealer still don't have any idea about the delivery.
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
BMW Bike Dealers in DelhiChange City
10-A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar-IV, Delhi, 110024
Lutyens BMW MOTORRAD
A-21/19, Block A, Nariana Industrial Area Phase-2, Delhi, 110028
Lutyens BMW MOTORRAD
F 2/10, Pocket F, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Estate, Delhi, 110020
G 310 R FAQs
What is the price of BMW G 310 R in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of BMW G 310 R is 2.65 Lakh. Check On Road Price of G 310 R. .
What is the mileage of BMW G 310 R in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of BMW G 310 R is 39.44 kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of G 310 R.
Does the BMW G 310 R have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in BMW G 310 R. View full specification of G 310 R.
Which is better BMW G 310 R or TVS Apache RR 310?
BMW G 310 R Price starts at Rs. 2.65 Lakh which is Rs. 5,010 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RR 310 priced at Rs. 2.59 Lakh. Compare BMW G 310 R vs TVS Apache RR 310 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of BMW G 310 R in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of BMW G 310 R in Delhi is Rs. 7,256 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in BMW G 310 R?
BMW G 310 R is available in 3 colour : Limestone Metallic, Cyanite Blue Metallic and Cosmic Black. View colour images of G 310 R.
Is BMW G 310 R better than KTM Duke 390?
51% users have chosen BMW G 310 R over KTM Duke 390 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is BMW G 310 R better than TVS Apache RR 310?
63% users have chosen BMW G 310 R over TVS Apache RR 310 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Which is the best between Dominar 400 and BMW G 31 ...
Asked by Rohan Bhatt 13 Answers
Q. Which one is best duke 390 or G 310 R - G 310 R - ...
Asked by Ravan Prajapati 16 Answers
Q. How is the overall review of the bike. - G 310 R - ...
Asked by Anindo Biswas 3 Answers
Q. Who is the dealer in belgaum - G 310 R - G 310 R?
Asked by Harish Kumar 1 Answers
Q. Is this bike suitable for short guys my height is ...
Asked by Yatin Dodia 4 Answers
Q. Is service centre available in Varanasi - G 310 R ...
Asked by Kanhaiya Ghupta 1 Answers
Q. Is this bike available in patna, bihar - G 310 R - ...
Asked by Sonu Kumar 2 Answers
Q. I am from Guwahati, how can I buy it from Guwahati ...
Asked by Sorrow Happiness 2 Answers
Q. Which one is better - ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 350cc ...
Asked by Rajoo Hariharan 1 Answers
Q. How's engine noise - G 310 R - G 310 R?
Asked by Senthilnathan 1 Answers