Honda XBlade Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (12)
- Comparison (12)
- Comfort (8)
- Maintenance (8)
- Features (6)
- Mileage (4)
- Performance (3)
- Price (3)
- Transmission (1)
- Most Relevant
- Honda XBlade is available in 4 different colours - Matte Steel Black Metallic, Strontium Silver Metallic, Sports Red, and Matte Marvel Blue Metallic.
- The Honda X-Blade gets a digital instrument cluster and LED lighting for both the headlamp and the tail lamp. The single-piece seat on the X-Blade is one of the longest in its class.
- The seat height of the Honda XBlade is 795 mm.
- Front tyre size is 100/80 so you will not going to have any problem
- Certainly not, this shall be 'over_engineering' !
- You can but it effects your bike mileage
- Honda has employed the same 162.7cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected, counterbalanced engine that you also find on the Unicorn BS6. On the X-Blade, the unit puts out 13.86PS and 14.7Nm, which is 0.94PS and 0.7Nm more than the Unicorn. The BS4 carb engine of the X-Blade produced 0.26PS more but this new engine is torquier, and peak torque rating is 0.8Nm higher. A five-speed gearbox remains constant. There are no changes made to the mechanicals of the X-Blade. You still get the same conventional telescopic fork and preload-adjustable monoshock as before. Same goes for the 17-inch wheels and the bias-ply tyres. Honda has finally given a rear disc brake option on the X-Blade. You can either opt for a 220mm disc or a 130mm drum unit at the rear. A 276mm disc brake is common on both trims and so is single-channel ABS.
- Xblade has a162.7cc single cylinder, air cooled engine.
- Honda XBlade is available with a PGM-FI fuel injection system.
- Honda XBlade features an overall height of 1115 mm while the seat height is 795 mm.
- For the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- You can contact your nearest honda showroom
- For this, we'd suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized service center to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We would suggest you to wait for the official announcement.
Honda XBlade User Reviews
Great bike and looks with premium digital meter.Its look and pickup is also good and mileage is about 45km per litre.Share
Niche in Style and Performance
Honda XBladе imprеssеs with its uniquе blеnd of slееk dеsign, potеnt pеrformancе, and practical fеaturеs. Its sporty aesthetic, powered by a responsive 160cc engine, sets it apart in the commuter and sporty motorcyclе segments. Rider comfort is prioritized with an ergonomic design, making it suitable for various riding scenarios. While not ovеrflowing with high-tеch features, the XBladе strikеs a balance, offering essential amenities for a stylish yet practical look. With improved fuel efficiency, it stands as a viable and competitive choice in the 160cc motorcyclе category.Share
This sporty bike has a very shaper and furistic look and gets refined engine. Overall riding position and quality of this bike is very comfortable and the engine is very smooth. It looks different and gets fully-digital instrument cluster. The pillon seat is wide and the fit and finishing is the top notch quality. The build quality is good but no option for rear disc brake. Honda XBlade clamied mileage around 50 kmpl and gives fuel tank capacity around 12 litres. It has 5 speed manual transmission system and gives single-channel ABS.Share
Fused with modernity
Fused with modernity, sleek structure and built-in strength, the Honda XBlade comes with the most powerful engine known so far. The torque provided by it quite high and the functionality is top quality. The seater is so comfortable that I enjoy my rides very comfortably without feeling tired, even in long journeys. It has a unique style that is inspired by the retro theme and is also a bit weighty to drive in and around the city for daily commute purposes, nevertheless, it adds a classy style to your destinations. This two-wheeler is one of my top recommendations.Share
Sporty Commuter Marvel
The immolation of the XBlade has fully obtained my estimation. Due to its outstanding features, which combine a clean 2 Wheeler with operative interpretation, I detect myself hauled to this dégagé commuter motorbike. Honda has created a agent that's unusual in tours of both 2 Wheeler and utility. A memorable print is created by its useful addition of an enthusiastic Engine, a dégagé 2 Wheeler, and rider friendly features. For those appearing for a beautiful and dynamic commuter motorbike, the model is a clear fave due to its surprising capability to give a dégagé riding experience.Share
More Customer Reviews of XBlade