Renault Captur User Reviews

Good condition

Good Condition and fantastic car

Chandankumar.. 5.0 15 Aug 2021

Best car in whole world

Best car in whole world it will give you best mileage good performance it is very stylish and look best for your luckiness and this is very awesome and op for you price 19.12.

Macson Rodri.. 3.8 25 Jul 2021

It a French auto insurance

It a French auto insurance company it good siv and good envelope car suv device name degrine

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Cheriyachan .. 4.0 19 Apr 2021

Good performance

Its good for those who enjoy driving there is good performance from engine than duster, Duster is good for adventurebut captur is good for performance

Anand Patil 5.0 14 Dec 2020

Decent mileage

We loved the captur, The day it was launched through ranver kapoor ad.But the price was a bit too high we thought.The look had mesmerized us.And in 2018 renault came up with an offer we could not refuse.Bought the platine model and dealer repainted the top in ivory as my wife wanted at his cost and we were on a trip to jaislemer from mumbai even before first service.Caotur performed very well.The high seating position was a confidence booster after driving hyundai accent for years.Before.Torque was always available when required.And 800 kms a day did not cause any soreness in body.I have fallen in love with my captur and driven it to all corners of maharashtra and recently to patiala.The car gives a decent mileage of 17.5 kms per liter of diesel.Service station is very good and offers pick up and drop services.And as the model is discontinued it becomes pride of a unique car.

Farhad Ghadiali 5.0 10 Dec 2020

Ride comfort

We love the car nothing safer and ride comfort is just excellent between traffic and drive it any place.

Paul 913 3.7 31 Oct 2020

India people

It is good car but in india people is looking for mielage

Abrar Qureshi 4.3 29 Jun 2020

Sale service

really satisfied with my car as well after sale service which is superb

Allwyn Ferna.. 4.7 28 Jun 2020

Amazing features

Renault captur RXT petrol with amazing features and affordable price.Hi, I am selling my car since I am not using it much though. Planning to take a hatchback. My car has been driven only 15400km in 2 years. Car is in a very good condition. It has an amazing Design with robust engine. It's smooth, spacious and much better performance than Hyundai creta. I am sure you won't get such kind of a car at such a good price that I have given.

Rangasamy Pr.. 4.7 25 Feb 2020

Good suspension

this is an wonderful car but rated very low in thr market. very good suspension and awesome to drive in highways.

View More Customer Reviews