MG Hector Reviews

• Tours (9)
  • Occasional Commute (3)
Setu Dani
Setu Dani 1.0 9 Sep 2019

I booked MG Hector on 19th of July, 2019. I opted for the Smart DCT option (Aurora Silver) at MG’s Showroom Ahmedabad which is owned by Concept motors. I had driven MG before booking the car itself. But after booking it I still wanted a test drive. So 2 weeks after booking the car i went down for a test drive. I was with the same sales person who sold me the car. I was just cruising around on the service road when there was a thud noise in the Engine and then the car stopped. I looked on to the information cluster ahead and it showed orange coloured exclamation mark to which the sales person told that there is some issue with the transmission of the car. He called some guy from the technical dept where he told me that transmission had failed and it was the second time something like this happened. The car had only 4200km on the test runs. I cancelled the booking the next day to which their manager told me to wait and let’s see if there was any issue or not. But as I was adamant they proceeded with the refund. Though they told me that the refund will be processed within 15 days, it took them 28 days just to process it and give me the cheque that too after alot of follow ups. The car is good on cosmetics but I don’t think so that you can trust the engine in long run. MG still needs to take care and refine the engine according to indian road conditions. Giving variety of features won’t help if there is an issue in the Engine Quality.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Chaitanya Marda
Chaitanya Marda 5.0 17 Jul 2019

brilliant car by Mg . If we compare the cars in hectors price range Jeep compass is over prized no premium features no comfort. Tata Harrier is fair and interior is worst . The segment king Hyundai Creta is just like I20 wearing heels it is not a car Worth buying. I waited for mg was confused in hector and Creta but hector was just better than creta in terms of design, features, interior . So those people planning to buy hector buy the smart model because it worth buying and I have also bought the smart one.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Nasimuddin Middya
Nasimuddin M.. 5.0 2 Sep 2019

Every one try this car. India s most stylish cars ever

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Uma Mishra
Uma Mishra 5.0 5 Sep 2019

Hector is an internet car and seat comfort is very good

Uses this car for : Tours
Chirag Sachdeva
Chirag Sachdeva 4.3 21 Aug 2019

Awesome legroom , first internet car,love it.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Family Car
Aatish Kumar
Aatish Kumar 4.7 28 Sep 2019

Awesome car!!!! Can’t say anything more

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Family Car
Aroh Srivastava
Aroh Srivastava 5.0 2 Oct 2019

great car for everything 😀😀😀

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Udit Bhandari
Udit Bhandari 4.7 15 Aug 2019

Amazing Car. Features are the best.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Nilesh Pandey
Nilesh Pandey 5.0 24 Sep 2019

better car new brand service car

Uses this car for : Family Car