About Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Overview
Royal Enfield has decided to pass on the GST tax benefits to its customers. As part of the new GST tax structure, prices for the bike has reduced between Rs 2,000 to Rs 2,300 depending on the state of purchase.
The new Thunderbird comes with all the bells and whistles one could possibly ask from Royal Enfield. The shapely 20-litre fuel tank, the information-loaded twin pod cluster, the mini ape-hanger handlebar- not only look cool, but are also purposeful. Another useful feature is the hazard lamp function. The bike also comes with both front and rear discs as standard. When it comes to value for money and features, the Thunderbird is hard to beat.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Thunderbird 350
- Most Relevant
- In order to improve the mileage, we would suggest you ride slower. Riding fast can reduce your fuel efficiency by up to 33% if you are traveling above 60 kmph. It is best to change gears appropriately and match the gear and the RPM carefully.
- Second hand bole only buying for thunderbird for yu
- Contact me if you still interested in thunderbird 350
- If you're still interested do get in touch
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your bike, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your bike, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the bike unnecessarily, ride your bike at economical speeds, etc.
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 is powered by a torquey motor that leads to some vibrations. You may have some insulators installed in the bike to minimize the vibrations. Moreover, the 346cc fuel-injected UCE engine delivers a claimed fuel efficiency of 40.8 kmpl and in order to get the best returns, we would suggest you to ride at economical speeds, keep a check on the tyre pressure and timely service the bike. If you are looking for a used Classic 350, then we'd suggest you to check out the following article: Used Bike Buying Guides.
- I never have any problem regarding vibration in my THB350,and I didn't ride enough classic350.so I can't tell you how to reduce the vibration. For my opinion you never should go for second hand in automobile,you may not have good experience.always go for latest model.
- Please check with the service centre for your issue.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized dealership and check if they have the desired model in stock. Moreover, the 2020 RE Thunderbird 350X is yet to make its debut in the market. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- This model discontinued
- We would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership for the availability as it depends on their stock book. Click on the link for dealership details.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
2.6Suspension needs a lot of
Suspension needs a lot of improvement.The footrest has too much of engine vibrations, Makes it uncomfortable on long drive.Share
4.2The suspension is not very
The suspension is not very smooth.Pick up and posture is good.Still i enjoy riding it after the change of the exhaust from stock to moto wings cone barrel.Share
This is not a bike it's a
This is not a bike it's a emotion for me.My bike was crazy love everything like parts design color everything.Share
60k experience mileage around
60k experience mileage around 26km service cost around 3500 engine work has done once single ownerShare
4.6I have bought my RE Thunderbird
I have bought my re thunderbird 350 in 2018.Bike road perfectly fine.And you can take your bike wherever you want.Share