About Nissan Micra
Nissan Micra Overview
Nissan has updated its Micra hatchback just in time for the festive season. Updates aren’t drastic, and are limited to a few feature additions here and there. Dual airbags are now offered as standard across the range. Other updates include the addition of turn indicators on the wing mirrors, a 6.2-inch touchscreen, rear parking sensors and a reversing camera. Expectedly, engine options remain unchanged - there’s a 1.2-litre petrol (77PS/104Nm) and a 1.5-litre diesel (68PS / 160Nm) to choose from. The petrol is offered solely with a CVT, whereas the diesel is available with a 5-speed manual only.
Nissan Micra Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Micra
- It would depend on various factors such as current physical condition, kilometers driven, price of the car, etc. If you are getting a good value for money package, then you may go for it. Moreover, you may check out the following articles for more details: - Buying a used car? Here's your checklist- Things to keep in mind while buying a used car
- Excellent you can buy it..
- Swift anytime as compared to Micra. Micra production is already stopped by the way
- Yes you can...almost all petrol engines are compatible with cng...i believe that nissan is not offering a factory fitted one which was the best choice...but any good branded after market kit installed by an experienced technician would be fine...cng powered vehicles are greener and offer better engine life on the loss of engine power... initial startup of engine should be with petrol and after a 2km drive you could shift to cng...same repeated in opposite manner when switching off...
- Worst experience, this is three cylinder vehicle, CNG fitting is not a good idea, two years after fitting CNG this car will be zero value, my personal experience.
- Which CNG kit you have installed in micra, which varient it is
- AMT is a technology, which takes away clutch operation from the car driver. Essentially it's the same manual gearbox requiring same pattern of servicing. Manual selection of gears are provisioned here.CVT doesn't have clutch and couples transmission & engine with torque converter. This torque converter is basically a fluid transmission and avoids engine stalling . Also, it provides few torque for creep motion and provides a good anti roll back action during uphill start. There is no j**k like thing and overspeeding of engine.Nissan offers CVT in Datsun GO, GO+ and Micra (not Micra active) with 1.2L petrol engine. It's one of the lowest price package of CVT in the market.
- CVT is better. Nissan discontinued Micra in 2020
Micra User Reviews
- Most Relevant
Car was good like performance wise, feature wise and more comfortable, only maintenance is very higher
Excellent car low cost maintenance. Its perfect family car. Very good average with power full 1.5 diesels engine
Good car for small families.Overall i am satisfied with this vehicle
no service, no aftersale service, no spares available in market, or in service center
Very good. But little noise in cabin
My Nissan Micra is better than other hatchbacks but this costing is very high it is above 12 lakh rupees in 2014 it is white colour that time in 2014 I think to buy red colour of Nissan Micra my Nissan Micra has smart key I love this feature in 2014 car have smart key I love my Nissan Micra I don't sell it Manisha and Micra like it my Maruti 800 I have Maruti 800 in 2008 I sell it
Value for money,. I am using the top varient, year 2011, diesel verson. Power is excellent. Complaints as such nothing. In this category it is good enough. Excellent milage. Over all it is value for money.
Performance, comfort are good only engine noice is a concern which is like Tata Indica to be need focus from Nissan from their upcoming models rest I am highly happy since this car with me
Great performance, Spacious car also safety in this car i bought second hand and drove 15th thousand kilometers, no problem at all , really very great experience for me of Nissan MicrA.
It's engine capacity in this segment of machine is very good, i love to drive this car, i have taken it straight mountain typical hill area. I am a highly satisfied customer
Nissan Micra Expert Reviews
The mid-level Micra gets the CVT automatic gearbox, a new interior and a few extra additions to the exterior. We drive it to see what is new...
It's time to say goodbye to the long term Nissan Micra diesel. Here's how it did in the three months it was with us
The ZigWheels fleet Nissan Micra Diesel has been with us for less than two months and we have already clocked more than 2500km. We tell you how the journey has been so far