About Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pajero Sport
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement. Stay hooked with ZigWheels for further updates.
- As of now, there is no update available regarding Mitsubishi winding-up there operations in India. Moreover, the Pajero Sport is a powerful SUV with a powerful engine, butch looks, and a decent feature list. Moreover, you may click on the given link for used cars and apply the filters to refine your search.
- Wanted to check out second hand pajero sports car but tempted me of discontinue of its products and service n maintenance problem after having car
- The better known is the MT 4X4.
- Any day fortuner , Pajero reliability is zero
- Maintenance is limited to regular service only. Does not require any major parts except brake pads. At least I have not changed any parts other than the pads and the recommended set of Timing belt and tensioners at one lakh kms. Performance is superb. No comparison with the PS in off roading.
- Pajero Sport is an excellent car, I have driven it all over India and never faced a problem. A real rugged vehicle, suitable for all kind of terrains. Its regular maintenance costs about Rs 1.5 - 2 a Km.
- Yes. As per my personal experience on both The Pajero Sport and Fortuner. The quality of ride and the performance with quietness is felt in the Pajero sport. We buy such SUV's for our safety and many more reasons. Then why look to sell it.
- If it is proper SUV with off roading performance that you are looking for then without doubt it is the PS but if you want a good resale value then Fortuner.
- It depends on your driving conditions. Bad roads or no roads then its the Pajerosport. For urban areas its the Fortuner.
Pajero Sport User Reviews
I have this car for more than 6 years now. I have driven this car single-handed from Kanya Kumari to Leh and beyond, and Jaiselmer & Dwarka to Mynmar border and enjoyed it. Never faced any problem, not even a puncture. Handling is beautiful even in worst of the terrains, like road to Zanskar and even Kishtwar Tandi dangerous road. Its steering and grip is beautiful even at very high speeds.
One of the best cars i have had so far.Carries pajero legacy.Very stable, Comfortable and good looking.Road presence is awesome.I do occasional off roading too.I checks most of boxes.Bit tiring to drive in city bumper to bumper traffic and narrow roads / turns.Miss few of good to have features like mid, Cruise control, Etc.Oe mmd is average.
Very comfortable driving experience. Long journeys without fatigue. Plenty of space to carry all essential belongings. Excellent Safety features incorporated especially for children. Variable seating options available. Excellent roadside service on call.
Built like a battle tank, it simply smothers rough roads and is at its happiest when there are no roads at all. Superbly built and highly capable vehicle but badly marketed. Lacks service support.
Most safe,stylish,proper 7-seater,powerfull perfomance,which can go anywer.most premium and "though"suv in it class.which comes with paddel shifts n outstanding power.good for long drive journeys
Mitsubishi Cars in India
Mitsubishi EVO XI
Rs. 50.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Rs. 10.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Rs. 18.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Rs. 5.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2020
Rs. 25.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Rs. 73,400 / 1 Jan 1970
Rs. 13.17 Lakh / 1 Jan 1970
Rs. 1.87 Lakh / 1 Jan 1970
Rs. 1.07 Lakh / 1 Jan 1970
Rs. 12.95 Lakh / 1 Jan 1970
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Expert Reviews
If big is beautiful, mud-plugging your favourite pastime and you fantasize about taking part in the Dakar Rally, look no further than the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Brilliant as it might be, Toyota's brand new SUV, the Fortuner has a lot of stiff competition in the market. We take a look at the motley group of off-roaders and soft-roaders that the Fortuner goes up against