About Maruti Alto K10
Maruti Alto K10 Overview
Maruti Suzuki has discontinued the Alto K10. The hatchback hasn't received any major update since 2014 and was also not updated to comply with the upcoming BS6 emission norms.
The Alto K10 was powered by a 1.0-litre engine pushing out 68PS of power and 90Nm of peak torque. The engine was known for its rev-happy nature and was paired with a 5-speed manual and AMT. The hatchback was priced from Rs 3.60 lakh to Rs 4.40 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Maruti Alto K10 Colours
Fire Brick Red
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Alto K10
- As per your requirement, you may go for a sub-4meter SUV/sedan or a premium hatchback such as Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Kia Sonet, Honda Amaze, Maruti Dzire, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out new cars as per your requirements.
- Maruti Alto 800 come equipped with a 60-liter CNG tank and delivers a claimed mileage of 31.59. It would give you a range of around 300 km.
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift and Maruti Alto 800 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, preferred fuel type, maintenance costs, etc. Swift is priced at Rs.5.73 - 8.41 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi) whereas Alto is priced at Rs.2.99 - 4.48 Lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). Alto 800 is an entry-level hatchback. Alto has some impressive features for a small budget7-inch SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. On the other hand, Maruti has launched the facelifted Swift. If you are eyeing a practical hatchback with a fuel-efficient and now more powerful petrol engine, updated feature list and refreshed looks then you may opt for the 2021 Maruti Swift. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. dealer.Read more -Maruti Alto 800 vs Maruti Swift.
- Both are good vehicles, no doubt. If you have tall people in your family then Wagon R other wise alto is fine. Then budget etc comes into play because wagon R is more expensive than alto by around 60,000 depending on variant chosen
- Wagon r for 1litre and 1.2 litre engine ...s cng 30 plus mileage an automatic version..tall boy lot of leg room ...rear seat comfort..mileage.
- My advice would be to go for the Maruti wagon r. it is more spacious than the alto and the seats are upright. the alto's seats are not comfortable over long distances. both the vehicles give good mileage figures.
- Celerio has linear power delivery excellant in city with a cng option. you have to rev the car to higher rpm to make it to show the refinement.slow speed some clutter is there. k10 it's a powerful petrol has punch if driven well for 3 can be used in highways as well .But celerios mileage is high nearing 30 in cng buy with a price otr 6.30lac but no boot .power with boot space highway ride k10 is better
- Celerio is better as it is good for spaces and good ac with efficient tech both have same engine but if you're looking at speed you get an alto800 and it is india budget car
- Celerio, better built and more space inside, also gets ABS and airbags
- मरूति के 10 की चौड़ाई फुट में बताए
- Alto 800 ki length in foot
Alto K10 User Reviews
Its an AMT .Use for Daily office 8 KM + 8 KM= 16KM daily in bumper traffic takes more than 1 hour to reach 8 KM, in such situation gives a mileage of 12KM / Litter of petrol with out AC. Easy to drive in bumper traffic , no Need to press accelerator to move few yard in traffic just run on removing the break. As no gear , hence no thinking about changing gear and pressing clutch.No need to think what will happen if clutch and accelerator will not match. As i am using the same from 11 months, hence no cost till now on service. Being compact , Easy to Park and turn in small space. Good AC. Equipped with Driver side airbag, seat belt indicator. open door indicator etc. Alarm will ring if key removed without switching of head light. Manual central locking facility means all door will be closed in case of driver door is closed. child look will open only on removing key from ignition. Ignition will not work unless gear is not moved to neutral so protect ignition switch. Good ground clearance.
I am driving my alto K10 vxi 2012 for 7 years now and last year(6th year) we went for a trip which was to our home town 610km but there was no over heat because of liquid cooled engine, we were 4 with luggage i could feel 6 people were sitting but not even a lag due to it's 1.0L engine, i would let you know the way was hill so you can guess how my car was tested. If you are looking for city rides and also sudden trips like me for 500-600kms then without any complain i would like to suggest you alto k10. Now for the down backs= the passenger side headrest isn't there which wasn't good, boot space is quiet less.
Firstiy i am very happy to say that i got chance in my life to experience this beautiful machine.So in my point of view, The car is very comfortable and as we all know it's mileage is also very good and of course the maintenance cost is also ok, Like for we middle class family.I feel very comfortable to drive this car but while driving for a long distance, I felt little bit of back pain and other thing like build quality, Pickup, mileage Feature everything is superb for me.It is awesome machine 👍👍.
I am not happy with my alto k10 vxi 2018 mt model.But i have to spend my precious time with this one just because of my car buying budget isse.Please go for another brands another model for pure driving pleasure' comfort and reliability.If you have concern about 'kitna deti hai' and 'after sales service network' then you have to suffer like me and my family.' indian comes home in a maruti suzuki' happy motoring to all of you, Who sees this post.Thank you.
Alto k10 is a good Car for daily commute in heavy city traffic.I feel Seats are not comfortable which can be improved and interior plastic quality and switches quality should be improved. Otherwise it is good option for replacing two wheeler. What we can expect in this price . But mileage is best. I am getting mileage of 24 kmpl on highway. Hope company will improve this car as and when required.
Maruti Alto K10 Expert Reviews
Tata recently introduced an AMT option in its popular small car Nano GenX. Where does it stand against the trusted Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, at least on paper?
The Maruti Alto K10 - the peppier and more fun to drive Alto - has gotten a complete makeover. And it remains as cheery to drive as ever
This new Alto K10 taking on the Eon 1.0 is one of the biggest car battles this year. Read on