Honda City 2020 Latest Updates
The ASEAN New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) has announced the 2020 Honda City’s crash test results. It has given the sedan 86.54 points and 5 stars.
Previously, the City was spotted testing undisguised in India for the first time. It looks largely similar to the international-spec model with sleek split LED tail lamps, a revised tailgate and new bumpers. The City also gets India-specific changes like the new alloy wheel design. Inside, the India-spec City will come with a black-beige interior. The dashboard is expected to be similar to the international-spec model with a minimalist layout. We also expect Honda to add more piano black and aluminium inserts to uplift the ambience.
Details about the petrol variants of the 2020 Honda City have emerged ahead of its March 16 India reveal. The 2020 Honda City petrol will be offered in three variants: V, VX and ZX. It’ll continue to utilise Honda’s tried and tested BS6-compliant 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine. The document reveals that this motor develops 121PS of power, 2PS more than the current City’s engine. The petrol City will be offered with a manual transmission and CVT options. Honda will offer the CVT unit on all three variants. Prices for the 2020 City are expected to start above the current model (Rs 9.91 lakh, ex-showroom). The 2020 Honda City will rival the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento BS6, Hyundai Verna 2020, Toyota Yaris and the upcoming Skoda Rapid TSI.
Honda City 2020 Summary
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Length Width Height :||4334*1772*1605|
Honda City 2020 Price
Honda City 2020 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 10.00 lakh
City 2020 Variants Price List
Honda City 2020 News Updates
Top 5 Cars Launches Under Rs 12 Lakh Post COVID-19
All these models are likely to have a starting price of Rs 12 lakh or belowMay 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Cars India Reopens 155 Dealerships Across India As Lockdown Eases
Safety and social distancing protocols in place in line with government normsMay 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Honda City Gets Two New Body Kits: Civic Type-R and NSX Edition
The fifth-generation Honda City was launched in Thailand in November 2019May 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are The Cars That Were Supposed To Be Launched In April 2020
These cars are expected to hit showrooms as soon as the nationwide lockdown gets lifted in the countryApr 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Honda City Base Variant Interior Spied Ahead Of Launch
The 2020 Honda City will be offered in three variants: V, VX and ZXApr 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Car News Of The Week: 2020 Honda City Features Revealed, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG BS6, Mahindra XUV300 BS6 Diesel Launched; Maruti Suzuki Swift Diesel Discontinued And Coronavirus Updates
While the nation is under a complete lockdown, a couple of car manufacturers made some announcements and launched a few products over the week. Here’s a look at themApr 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Top Competitors of City 2020
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City 2020
- The brand has not revealed the price figures and complete details of the new Honda City 2020 yet. So we would suggest you to wait for its launch and brand\'s official announcement. Stay tuned.
- Lane watch camera will be available at left outer rearview mirror in Honda City 2020.
- As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details about Honda City 2020. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updates.
- If we talk about the last versions of both cars, they give tough competition to each other. Hyundai Verna 2020 has recently launched and it shares its engines with Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta 2020. Hyundai Verna 2020 seems promising but for the final words, we would request you to wait till we get our hands on it. If we talk about Honda City 2020, we can't give any word as the brand even hasn't revealed it yet. So, for a better comparison of both the cars, we would suggest you to wait for the launch of Honda City 2020.
- Verna is best option in each and every sight
- Thank q
- Firstly the Honda City 2020 will only be available in petrol variant only. Follow the below link to the news on Honda City 2020 - News. As of now, the brand hasn't revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for the launch of Honda City 2020 and stay tuned for further updates.
- The temporary step of introducing adhoc BS6 engine in existing city sedan is not enough to regain supremacy. Facelifts of .Hyundai Verna, VW Vento and Ciaz due for release , Honda will do itself a favour to release 2020 city at least by April 2020, alongside the shift to BS6 norms.or else prospective buyers may go for Verna and Vento and city will struggle to regain number one position in the segment
- It would be too early to give any verdict as Honda City 2020 is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch.
- City is one of the first BS6 complied engine of Honda... released since Nov2019.