Honda City Price in Anand
Honda City On Road Price in Anand 2020
Honda City On Road Price in AnandChange
SV MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 10.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 60,540 Insurance Rs. 47,695 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 11.17 Lakh
V MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 10.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 65,940 Insurance Rs. 50,915 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 12.15 Lakh
VX MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 12 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 72,030 Insurance Rs. 54,546 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 13.27 Lakh
V CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 12.18 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 73,110 Insurance Rs. 55,189 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 13.46 Lakh
ZX MT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 13.19 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 79,170 Insurance Rs. 58,802 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 14.57 Lakh
VX CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 13.31 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 79,890 Insurance Rs. 59,232 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 14.7 Lakh
ZX CVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceAnand Rs. 14.5 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 87,030 Insurance Rs. 63,488 On-Road Price Anand Rs. 16.01 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of City Competitors
Rs. 9.3 LakhVerna On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 17.93 LakhCivic On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 6.09 LakhAmaze On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with City
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with City
Honda Dealer Showroom in Anand
Destination HondaAnand Sojitra Highway, Karamsad, Opp. Gmm,near Tirupati Pertol Pump Opp. Vivah Paati Plot, Anand, Gujarat 388325Phone : 02692-222424, 02692-223434, 9099656565, 8866206565 Phone : 02692-222424, 02692-223434, 9099656565, 8866206565Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Honda City Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying City
- Honda India has started official pre-bookings for its upcoming compact sedan, the City, ahead of its mid-July launch.
- HYUNDAI VERNA IS ONLY BETTER THAN HONDA CITY IN ONE DEPARMENT - PRICEOTHERWISE HONDA CITY RULES THE INDIAN ROADS
- Honda city considering we are talking about petrol varient
- Honda city
- Both the cars are of different segments and have their own forte. If we talk about Honda City, it would be a great pick if you are looking for a well-equipped, comfortable family car and want smooth driving experience also it gets fun-to-drive petrol engine and better driving dynamics, On the other hand, Tata Nexon is a compact Sub-4 Meter compact SUV. It would be good option if you often tackle bad road conditions and want better feature list at a price. Both the cars gets Infotainment and Voice Recognition. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details. If we talk about Fifth-gen Honda City, it will be launched July 2020.
- It is like comparing apples and oranges I think.
- Honda city is best
- Limitation in lockdown has been extended, so don't worry and get registered your bike as now offices are open with 33% of employees and 100% by officers.
- It was extended due to lockdown... you can register it now...
- My same problem
- Learn driving skills pl
- YES IT HAS 4 CYLINDER ENGINE IN BOTH PETROL & DIESEL
- Yes in 4 Cylinder
Honda City Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda City in Anand?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Honda City is 14.5 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda City in Anand?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda City in Anand is Rs. 47,695.
Honda City Price in India
Calculate Honda City EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less