Ford Figo On Road Price in JindChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Figo Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 6,00,333||Rs. 5,39,000||Rs. 30,450.00||Rs. 30,883|
|Figo Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 6,65,479||Rs. 5,99,000||Rs. 33,450.00||Rs. 33,029|
|Figo Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 7,23,617||Rs. 6,35,000||Rs. 54,300.00||Rs. 34,317|
|Figo Trend Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 7,80,521||Rs. 6,86,000||Rs. 58,380.00||Rs. 36,141|
|Figo Titanium Blu (Petrol)||Rs. 7,90,563||Rs. 6,95,000||Rs. 59,100.00||Rs. 36,463|
|Figo Titanium Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,24,036||Rs. 7,25,000||Rs. 61,500.00||Rs. 37,536|
|Figo Titanium Blu Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 8,90,983||Rs. 7,85,000||Rs. 66,300.00||Rs. 39,683|
Ford Figo Price in Jind
Ford Figo price in Jind starts from Rs. 5.39 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 7.85 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Figo variants in Jind. The top-end variant Ford Figo Titanium Blu Diesel is priced at Rs. 7.85 lakh. The EMI of Figo is available at Rs. 10,307 per month @ 10%. Ford Figo's top competitors are Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Jind) and Hyundai Grand i10 nios (price starting at Rs. 5.05 lakh in Jind).
Price of Figo Competitors
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 4.60 lakhTiago On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.83 lakhPolo On Road Price Compare with Figo
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.05 lakhGrand i10 nios On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 5.64 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Figo
Rs. 7.49 lakhJazz On Road Price Compare with Figo
Ford Figo Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Figo
- Ford Figo is available with manual transmission only and there is no official update from the brand for its automatic variant.
- The Figo gets Ford's latest BS6-compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine mated to a 5-speed MT. The 1.5-litre diesel engine has also been updated to be BS6 compliant with a 5-speed MT.
- For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. In terms of the mentioned factors, the Ford Figo comes out to have better performance and build quality. The Figo also is well-featured also. In terms of fuel efficiency, the Wagon R leads among the three. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Ford Figo is the safest and the most fun to drive. Wagon R is the most unsafest and Ignis sold in India is also not safe
- 2020 Ford Figo BS6 is not yet launched.
- Ford Figo will be available in BS6 probably by end of February.
- If you are considering discount as your primary factor then definately you can go for bs4 as this will save you a good amount of bucks. There shuldnt be any decrease in the power output of the 1.5 tdci mill.Bs6 vs bs4 there wont be any facelifts. The car will be visually the same with only changes as per the emission norms.
- BS4 engine is very smooth and being a diesel engine lover you would love to drive it more. Without any 2nd thot go for Figo.. it's a good performer. I am getting a mileage of 22 at highways after the usage of almost 8 yrs
- Yes the power output will decrease in BS6 so I suggest you to go for BS4 version if you enjoy driving
Ford Figo Price in India
Calculate Ford Figo EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less