Ford EcoSport On Road Price in KolkataChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente (Petrol)||Rs. 9,25,591||Rs. 8,04,000||Rs. 80,400.00||Rs. 41,191|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Ambiente (Diesel)||Rs. 9,82,432||Rs. 8,54,000||Rs. 85,400.00||Rs. 43,032|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Trend (Petrol)||Rs. 10,16,536||Rs. 8,84,000||Rs. 88,400.00||Rs. 44,136|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Trend (Diesel)||Rs. 10,73,376||Rs. 9,34,000||Rs. 93,400.00||Rs. 45,976|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium (Petrol)||Rs. 11,06,343||Rs. 9,63,000||Rs. 96,300.00||Rs. 47,043|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium (Diesel)||Rs. 11,48,291||Rs. 9,99,900||Rs. 99,990.00||Rs. 48,401|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus (Petrol)||Rs. 12,08,655||Rs. 10,53,000||Rs. 1,05,300.00||Rs. 50,355|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,16,911||Rs. 10,60,262||Rs. 1,06,026.00||Rs. 50,623|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,65,495||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,10,300.00||Rs. 52,195|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus (Diesel)||Rs. 12,65,495||Rs. 11,03,000||Rs. 1,10,300.00||Rs. 52,195|
|EcoSport Sports Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 12,71,179||Rs. 11,08,000||Rs. 1,10,800.00||Rs. 52,379|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,10,968||Rs. 11,43,000||Rs. 1,14,300.00||Rs. 53,668|
|EcoSport Sports Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,38,069||Rs. 11,66,840||Rs. 1,16,684.00||Rs. 54,545|
Ford EcoSport Price in Kolkata
Ford EcoSport price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 8.04 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.67 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all EcoSport variants in Kolkata. Ford EcoSport Automatic is starting at Rs. 11.43 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Ford EcoSport Diesel starts from Rs. 8.54 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of EcoSport is available at Rs. 15,374 per month @ 10%. Ford EcoSport's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Kolkata) and Kia Seltos (price starting at Rs. 9.89 lakh in Kolkata).
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of EcoSport Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.70 lakhVenue On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.49 lakhDuster On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 5.89 lakhFreestyle On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.50 lakhCaptur On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.25 lakhWRV On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Ford EcoSport Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying EcoSport
- If you are looking for a car with a decent engine, better cabin space, better fuel efficiency figures and premium interior then you may opt for the Hyundai Venue. The 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol motor puts out 120PS of maximum power and 172Nm of peak torque and returns a claimed fuel efficiency of 18.27kmpl with the manual transmission. The SX variant gets a lot of goodies including a rear camera, projector headlamps with cornering function and LED DRLs, LED taillamps, height-adjustable driver’s seat, electric sunroof, auto headlamps, Auto AC, power-folding ORVMs, cruise control, 8-inch touchscreen display, 16-inch alloys, etc. Moreover, take a test drive of the car before making the final decision as it would help a lot in making up your mind. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - New Car Showrooms
- First of all no need to spend that much for a very shorter distance...Ford ecoosport titanium comes in the price with all safety features and is a proven car..you can get top notch safety and performance in polo tsi at..nexon petrol too..venue too is good ...here I suggest titanium or titanium plus variant of Ford ecosport.
- Ecosport 1.5 petrol without doubt
- As we can see, the Ambiente model of the upcoming Ford EcoSport facelift is equipped with all the features a regular buyer would look for. It gets safety features such as dual airbags and ABS with EBD as standard along with a modern audio system, which is usually absent in base models of most vehicles. This should make it a smart value-for-money option, unless there’s a substantial hike in its starting price, that is. Apart form it, if you are someone looking for the extra oomph factor coupled with higher levels of attention to detail in the cabin, then go for the Titanium model.
- Diesel titanium...features and safety worth price.
- Trend plus is value for money
- All the mentioned cars are good options for a sub-compact SUV, however, selecting one would depend on your preference of features, usage, etc. If you are looking for a fun-to-drive car with punchy engine options and nicely loaded lineup, then you may go for the Ford EcoSoprt, whereas, if safety, well built, and reasonably good to drive is the priority then Tata Nexon would be a good option. On the other hand, Hyundai Venue offers youthful exterior design, spot-on ergonomics, first-in-segment e-SIM tech, and a spacious cabin. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - New Car Showroom Read more:- Hyundai Venue vs Rivals: Price, Engine, Size and Features Compared
- Go with the Tata Nexon, its a very good car. Performance and power is superb, comfortable drive, with a amazing build quality, Also it's the safest car and has been rated 5 out of 5 in global safety ratings. Suspensions are very good, it has hill assist, and an very good ground clearance of 209mm. Its will be perfect choice and Tata is an Indian brand so it feel proud that Indian Automobile is improving really very well.
- All are good options but You can buy in this sequence 1. hyundai venue(automatic DCT TEC model available in S Variant very smooth and very easy driving) , 2. option is tata nexon(it has also amt variant ) and after that eco sport , in this automatic model would be over than 14 lakh
- As per the monthly running, we would recommend going for a diesel variant instead of petrol. The Ford EcoSport is available with a 1.5-liter diesel unit which is mated with the 5-speed manual gearbox. Talking about the variants, the Ford EcoSport is available in five variants – Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium, and Titanium+. If you are someone looking for the extra oomph factor coupled with higher levels of attention to detail in the cabin, then go for the Titanium model.The Ambiente variant gets safety features such as dual airbags and ABS with EBD as standard along with a modern audio system, which is usually absent in base models of most vehicles. This should make it a smart value-for-money option. As for the emission norms, there is no official update from Ford for launching BS-VI engines. If you want to purchase the car now, you can, there won't be any issues.
- Diesel would be great for you
- Buy Present disel model
- Opting for Kia Seltos over Ford Ecosport could be a good option if you are looking for a feature-rich offering with better cabin space and better road-presence. The HTK+ variant gets 16-inch metallic alloy wheels, LED DRLs, LED Sound Mood lighting, smart key with push-button start, cruise control, auto-folding ORVMs, rear defogger, auto headlamps, 8-inch infotainment system with Arkamys-tuned six-speaker system, rear view camera with guidance, driving rear view monitor, etc. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - Kia Car Showrooms
- Buy diesel version. Diesel engine is more punchy.
- How often do u use the car? if u are going keep the car unused for 1 month often, then go for petrol. if u mind the one lakh price diff , go for petrol. if u want a lighter clutch in long run, go for petrol. on the other hand and if u want that extra torque go for diesel.
- Yes For 5000 km of running its better to have petrol car. Though I know there is 6 km/l diff. in average. but stil go for petrol
- Where u r getting this price in india ?also let me know im also looking for same but 12.70 last offered in noida
Ford EcoSport Price in India
Calculate Ford EcoSport EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less