Ford EcoSport Price in Kannur
Ford EcoSport On Road Price in Kannur August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente||Rs. 9.79 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Ambiente||Rs. 10.39 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Trend||Rs. 10.74 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Trend||Rs. 11.34 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium||Rs. 11.67 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium||Rs. 11.86 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus||Rs. 13.06 Lakh|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Petrol||Rs. 13.06 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium AT||Rs. 13.06 Lakh|
|EcoSport Thunder Edition Diesel||Rs. 13.68 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus||Rs. 13.68 Lakh|
|EcoSport Sports Petrol||Rs. 13.73 Lakh|
|EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT||Rs. 14.15 Lakh|
|EcoSport Sports Diesel||Rs. 14.34 Lakh|
Ford EcoSport On Road Price in KannurChange
1.5 Petrol Ambiente (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 8.23 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.15 Lakh Insurance Rs. 41,047 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 9.79 Lakh
1.5 Diesel Ambiente (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 8.74 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.22 Lakh Insurance Rs. 42,871 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 10.39 Lakh
1.5 Petrol Trend (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 9.03 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.26 Lakh Insurance Rs. 43,928 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 10.74 Lakh
1.5 Diesel Trend (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 9.54 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.33 Lakh Insurance Rs. 45,754 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 11.34 Lakh
1.5 Petrol Titanium (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 9.83 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.37 Lakh Insurance Rs. 46,774 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 11.67 Lakh
1.5 Diesel Titanium (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 9.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.39 Lakh Insurance Rs. 47,355 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 11.86 Lakh
1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 10.73 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.82 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,015 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.06 Lakh
Thunder Edition Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 10.73 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.82 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,015 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.06 Lakh
1.5 Petrol Titanium AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 10.73 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.82 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,015 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.06 Lakh
Thunder Edition Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 11.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.91 Lakh Insurance Rs. 51,846 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.68 Lakh
1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 11.25 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.91 Lakh Insurance Rs. 51,846 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.68 Lakh
Sports Petrol (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 11.29 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.91 Lakh Insurance Rs. 51,996 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 13.73 Lakh
1.5 Petrol Titanium Plus AT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 11.64 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.97 Lakh Insurance Rs. 53,257 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 14.15 Lakh
Sports Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKannur Rs. 11.8 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance Rs. 53,828 On-Road Price Kannur Rs. 14.34 Lakh
6 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of EcoSport Competitors
Rs. 6.95 LakhNexon On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.89 LakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 6.78 LakhVenue On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.39 LakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.59 LakhDuster On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.3 LakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Rs. 8.67 LakhWR-V On Road Price Compare with EcoSport
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
EcoSport Ownership Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2704GST Price :- 757Total Price :- 3461
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2161GST Price :- 605Total Price :- 2766
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 8168GST Price :- 2287Total Price :- 10455
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 11889GST Price :- 3328Total Price :- 15217
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 6934GST Price :- 1941Total Price :- 8875
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
Ford Car Dealers in Kannur
Pvs FordPo Thottada, Near Govt. Iti, Kannur, Kerala 670006Phone : 8590773679Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying EcoSport
- How often do u use the car? if u are going keep the car unused for 1 month often, then go for petrol. if u mind the one lakh price diff , go for petrol. if u want a lighter clutch in long run, go for petrol. on the other hand and if u want that extra torque go for diesel.
- Yes For 5000 km of running its better to have petrol car. Though I know there is 6 km/l diff. in average. but stil go for petrol
- Where u r getting this price in india ?also let me know im also looking for same but 12.70 last offered in noida
- Definitely Nexon is better than EcoSport. If you are enthusiastic driver than buy nexon top diesel model manual. If you want to reduce city driving overhead go for automatic model. AMT gives you freedom from clutch gear. If you have less than 2000 km drives in a month go for XM petrol. The best thing is XM model is available in your budget.
- I have an automatic. Around 9 lacs. Between eco sport and Nexon I preferred Nexon for higher ground clearance, safety rating, better service network and driving and passenger comfort.
- XM model willbe perfect and Tata Nexon is better than EcoSport
- All the mentioned cars are good options for a sub-compact SUV, however, selecting one would depend on your preference of features, usage, etc. If you are looking for a fun-to-drive car with punchy engine options and nicely loaded lineup, then you may go for the Ford EcoSoprt, whereas, if safety, well built, and reasonably good to drive is the priority then Tata Nexon would be a good option. On the other hand, Hyundai Venue offers youthful exterior design, spot-on ergonomics, first-in-segment e-SIM tech, and a spacious cabin. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - New Car Showroom Read more:- Hyundai Venue vs Rivals: Price, Engine, Size and Features Compared
- Go with the Tata Nexon, its a very good car. Performance and power is superb, comfortable drive, with a amazing build quality, Also it's the safest car and has been rated 5 out of 5 in global safety ratings. Suspensions are very good, it has hill assist, and an very good ground clearance of 209mm. Its will be perfect choice and Tata is an Indian brand so it feel proud that Indian Automobile is improving really very well.
- All are good options but You can buy in this sequence 1. hyundai venue(automatic DCT TEC model available in S Variant very smooth and very easy driving) , 2. option is tata nexon(it has also amt variant ) and after that eco sport , in this automatic model would be over than 14 lakh
- As of now, there is no update from the brand side regarding a price slash for the Ford EcoSport. Moreover, the EcoSport is most likely to get a price hike in the BSVI era. Stay tuned for further updates.
- I think no
- Opting for Kia Seltos over Ford Ecosport could be a good option if you are looking for a feature-rich offering with better cabin space and better road-presence. The HTK+ variant gets 16-inch metallic alloy wheels, LED DRLs, LED Sound Mood lighting, smart key with push-button start, cruise control, auto-folding ORVMs, rear defogger, auto headlamps, 8-inch infotainment system with Arkamys-tuned six-speaker system, rear view camera with guidance, driving rear view monitor, etc. In order to know which car would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test drive. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - Kia Car Showrooms
- Kia seltos is compact by disgn, more features and more as Ford Ecosport
- Buy diesel version. Diesel engine is more punchy.
- To cut a long ans short , Titanium .
- Trend+ manual transmission...
- Titanium petrol
Ford EcoSport Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford EcoSport in Kannur?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Ford EcoSport is 11.64 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford EcoSport in Kannur?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Ford EcoSport is 11.8 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Ford EcoSport in Kannur?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Ford EcoSport in Kannur is Rs. 41,047.
Ford EcoSport User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.5/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
52% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Great driving experience,good handling ,pleasure to drive ,sport mode is feast .......................
Amazing vehicle to own. steering control is excellent and well maintained. Regularly drive in highways feel extremely good.
Boot lock not working from day 1 Suspension gone away very earlyMileage is less. Parts are very very expensive
ecosport super car i love this driving performance very gud build quality is also very god overall ecosport is lovely car safety features is also gud
The overall performance is very very good when talked about the comfort, ease and power. But when it comes to mileage, it just is very low and which leads to a dissatisfaction while using ford.
The Family car of my house . dad gifted this car to my mom on 22/09/19 after her grand i10 drowned in floods in baroda and went in total loss and she generally uses it in the city and i use it occasionally to college (50kms both up and down) and this is the best compact SUV in india . Take anything its the best - highest water wading capacity (REQUIRED in baroda 😂) , looks , power , SAFETY , features are not too tacky but all available are useful in daily times , mileage , ground clearance, We recently took our Fordy out in the diwali from baroda - ajmer - jaipur for 5 days and 2400 kms we just had to refuel (full tank ) it just twice for 3200 rs each. first full tank from baroda on the first day and the second one while leaving from Jaipur and we came back home in half tank pending . means 4800 was the fuel price for this trip gave us close to 22-23 KMPL. Totally worth it . i planned to buy a venue for me now this Feb'20 but why would i if i have uska baap at home ❤ ?
I bought titanium plus automatic model.I was very impressed with the safety features but was worried about the mileage part, as almost all reviews said , poor mileage.. around 8 km in city drive and about 10-11 km on highway.. since my usage was limited , took the risk and bought it. Now. I am pleasently surprised to note that the mileage I am getting is much higher. In city bumper to bumper traffic with AC on, I am getting around 10 , and with moderate city traffic the mileage is around 11-12. However on highway I got 15 km with AC on.. which is very good considering it is an automatic transmission. I have driven about 2000 km and keeping the RPM around 2000-2500, as it is still engine run in phase. It depends on the driving pattern as well and I switch off the engine if the wait for green signal is more than 60 second, probably it helps.
I purchased Ford Ecosport on 14th Feb 2020. Soon after the purchase, noises has been coming from different sides of the car. The dashboard, the four side doors, and even from the back, it keeps making non continuous noises. These noises are causing me irritation and distraction while driving. I got car's first service at 3000km which was a little late due to nationwide lockdown. Even after the service, noises/ sounds keep coming from either parts. The sounds sometimes stop coming own their own and sometimes don't stop at all. Its very troublesome and extremely annoying. I purchased Ford car because it has been reviewed as good quality/ heavy material built car but I am highly disappointed and unsatisfied with it. My experience with the Ford is a drastic let down.
I buyed Ford ecosport trend plus diesel on 2016, still my car 15 kmpl, When In buying periods I saw reviews people wrote same mileage issue but I neglected that review but now I facing mileage issues. If anybody like to buy Ford ecosport better to buy top model only please don't buy mid and low model due to breaking system (top model they using disk brake, low and mid range they use other break systems
The Ecopsort Titanium Petrol is a complete disappointment.Pros: Good Handling, Good Cabin FeaturesCons: Very Poor Mileage (offers only 8kmpl in intra-city travel and 10kmpl on highway), Poor Cabin space (car is for 4 adults and not 5), Poor Dealer"s competency in resolving issues, Average Comfort and Performance Too Pricey, Less in cabin space, mileage drasticall poor offers only 8 KPMG
Calculate Ford EcoSport EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Ford EcoSport News Updates
The EcoSport’s Titanium Petrol Variant Is Now Available With An Automatic
This new automatic variant undercuts the Titanium+ variant by Rs 90,000Jul 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Ford EcoSport BS6: Variants Explained
A detailed look at what each variant offers for the price tagJan 23, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Ford EcoSport Gets Dearer With BS6 Upgrade
The BS6 version of the popular sub-4 metre SUV is priced at a premium of Rs 13,000Jan 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Ford EcoSport EcoBoost Variant Faces The Axe In India
The EcoSport EcoBoost might make a comeback with Mahindra’s BS6-compliant 1.2-litre turbo-petrolJan 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Is This The New EcoSport That's Headed To India?
The next-gen EcoSport seems to have grown in sizeJan 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The New Ford EcoSport Is Out And About Testing Its BS6 Engine
The subcompact SUV with a BS6 engine was spotted while being tested for emissionsOct 30, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :